It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Mainstream reports North American union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It amazes me that people are still freaked out about the first couple of Paragraphs of N.A.F.T.A. The North American Union has been talked about ever since bush came into power in 2000. It's sad to think that the majority of people in this country still don't know about this. and Hooray for Hugo Chavez for blocking this sh*t in South America

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh my God...

I freakin love Glen Beck...

He'll be one of the first to go when the "Red List" goes in to effect.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is not the first time it has been reported by the mainstream media, Lou Dobbs reported on it a while ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Glenn Beck, and Lou Dobbs. They are the only thing i watch on tv anymore. However i never forget that they are still part of the MSM and are still intellectual prostitutes for the International Bankers.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm glad Beck is starting to come around. But it's a bit of too little too late for me. This election is basically over, and when he had a chance to make a real difference he failed to do so.

It wasn't until after everyone got upset with him that he started doing this stuff.

I am expecting that Obama will win, and the neo-cons will suddenly once again turn into real conservatives. And then if republicans win again, they turn right back into neo-cons.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow, freaking bravo.
It's about damn time sombody in the mainstream took a serious look at this! Too bad his ratings will drop staggeringly .
Everyone should mail him and thank him.

top topics

join