It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pipe-like' UFO spotted by UK mayor could it be the pleidians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Published Date: 02 October 2008
Flint's town mayor is seeking witnesses after spotting a mysterious 'pipe-like' object in the sky.
Flint mayor Terry Renshaw was making lunch at his home in Bagillt at about 1.30pm on Saturday, when he noticed a strange pipe-like object flying through the air.

Link to source

There is just so much UFO activity going on all over the world at the moment. So many public figures coming out and admitting either seeing or believing in UFO'S I truly believe more than ever that disclosure is coming. and that its not a question of if now its a question of when.

These cigar type craft really interest me does anyone have any information as to who may be flying them? could it be the pleidians? In the 60's cigar shape craft were spotted all over the world but then suddenly the craft changed to saucers.

Could it be that the cigar occupants were the ones that the government refused to deal with before the Taupact with the grays. I understand that several species came to Earth to deal with our government. However, after the pact was signed the cigar,egg,dome,bell shaped craft disappeared from our skies. I heard that the taupact ends in 2009 does this mean that after the pact we may be ready for disclosure? I hope so, all this secrecy is getting a little boring now I am sure others feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Pipes. Cigars. What's next?
Flying hookahs?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Pipes. Cigars. What's next?
Flying hookahs?

Fantastic input as always phage
if your comment doesn't get off topic post then I don't know anymore!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He was councillor till recently for the flint labour party, link here. And wiki for flint.

Heres hoping he finds some witnesses, "flexible pipe" sounds a bit worrying tho - Floater.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Perhaps the disclosure has been happening all along. Is it possible that maybe we're neglecting to see what's right under our noses?
reply to post by franspeakfree

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

BINGO again here...

The NWO is already here and has been for 30 years
Disclosure has been happening for the last 40 years.

We are actually in the middle of what we crave for and fear the most

Valorian

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Could it be that the cigar occupants were the ones that the government refused to deal with before the Taupact with the grays.

It's possible, since we can't tell who may be driving it.

I however would keep in mind that this type of UFO has been described numerous times so this isn't anything new. Just Google "cigar shaped UFO". Some theories regarding this sort of craft have to do with it being a vessel designed to transport earths resources away to another place.

Who knows.

What I think we should do is not look to any of them as our saviors until we fully understand the situation. For starters most people have already decided that these saviors are blond attractive Aryan humanoids and I think that is simply because having something truly foreign to us arrive to help us would be too shocking since we base everything on personal appearance. Which is why most think that the "gray" form is evil because it doesn't fall under our subjective category of attractiveness. That God cursed them so they are "ugly". Some actually and egotistically believe that our form is universally accepted as the most appealing.

The funny thing is, some of us are some of them. Visa versa, too. We're borrowing this machine temporarily, but if you want to pretend that it is you after this falls down then you can mentally keep it. I already know that my identity here is not me...but simply an adopted identity that will become a "part" of me.

I digress... but something is going to happen soon, I have been made aware of this and I do believe it. I would just not form any concrete ideas until more is revealed or you may end up falling for a very elaborate ruse.

I saw a cigar shaped UFO when I was ten.
If these are our saviors, what the hell are they waiting for?

I say work on saving yourself first.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

FSF good post,it seems there are more and more credible UFO reports coming from the UK these days (and also being covered in the media)
There are a few other interesting images of cigar shaped objects at the pics link underneath

Cheers Karl

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

new topics

top topics

join