It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7th - Web Bot Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I was recently listening to Coast to Coast AM and heard about the Web Bot Program's predictions for 2008.

I don't know if anyone has posted about this, but if you have, my apologies.

Did anyone notice that the mentioned date of October 7th, 2008 of a big event coincides with something important occurring?

I am talking about the fact that October 7th is the same day of the 2nd Presidential Debate in Nashville, Tennessee.

" The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever "it" happens, and whatever "it" turns out to be, "it" will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion......."

I don't know about you, but after reading this I just got chills down my spine. I know Tennessee is a nice state and all, but I am also well aware that there are some racists who do not want to see a black president elected.

I heard Cliff and Ure talking on C2C last week about it, and they said the event is going to probably be economic, but is there a possibility that they misinterpreted the meaning of the language the bot aggregated?

Is there any way to look at the initial/primary language surrounding this event, or get in to contact with either Cliff or Ure to ask them for the data?

It hopefully is just a coincidence, and I'm not suggesting that anything will happen, but I found it odd that the two dates matched.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by JipStix]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
hmmm very interesting indeeed, i'll be keeping an ear out for anything shady that happens during that day. Has anyone else looked into the 'Web bots' ??? is this stuff worth believing.....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well what the web bots said was that there won't be one event for those whole 5 months. They said it will be a bunch of events. Maybe the assassination of Obama is the trigger point.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Actually that whole interview is on youtube. It's twelve parts I believe. It was very chilling to actually "hear" these guys talk about it. I never thought about the debate aspect of it, I just assumed economic, but when you said what you said, and I don't want to repeat it; I literally got a tear in my eye. OMG, I don't even want to imagine what you are suggesting. Economic is bad enough, but the other....well that would make me lose all faith in this country. We are better people than that, and racism has got to stop!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion......."

What could be 12 times more overwhelming than 9/11? I'm not sure that the assassination of a candidate would be 12 times more 'emotional' than the loss of 3,000 lives... unless severe unrest ensues. And an economic depression is deeply troubling yes, but not as 'emotional' as the death of thousands in my opinion.

Very interesting though. Flagged.

[edit on 3/10/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion......."

What could be 12 times more overwhelming than 9/11? I'm not sure that the assassination of a candidate would be 12 times more 'emotional' than the loss of 3,000 lives... unless severe unrest ensues. And an economic depression is deeply troubling yes, but not as 'emotional' as the death of thousands in my opinion.

I think it means over the 5 month period of unrest, will total 12 times more overwhelming than 9/11. (October 7 - February 19)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

An economic crisis can lead to more than 3,000 dying. Already here in Ireland and the UK the elderly are really worried about winter and the rising cost of heating their home and running electric. A lot of elderly people are already choosing between food and heat. An economic crisis will further increase this stress on a hell of a lot more than 3,000 people. Families losing their homes, people dying of hunger/hypothermia, crime rates soaring, muggins and more will be on the rise.

This without doubt will affect more than 3,000 people and would likely last some time and that would affect each victim of an economic crisis more emotionally than most were affected after 9/11. 9/11 was very emotional from the outside view but when you are involved in something that is tearing your life apart such as an economic crisis your emotions will run a lot higher. I hope what I'm saying comes across in the right way.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Here are 2 graphs from the Timewave zero program showing pretty much the exact same data points the web-bot guys are looking at:

And this one shows the full time-frame between October 7 and December 10:

And here is a illustration of how web-bot prediction works:

Here is Part 1 of 12 of the show your were referring to:

C2C Web-bot Special

In the show you'll here the following paper briefly referenced:

Time-reversed human experience by Dean Radin

Likewise more can be found here:

www.urbansurvival.com...
halfpasthuman.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

...or you can find out more on my Timewave thread here:

Timewave Zero - a closer look

Hope you find the info useful.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by liamsquire
An economic crisis can lead to more than 3,000 dying.

Fair point. I didn't really consider worst case scenario. I guess I'm just trying to rationalize in my mind what could cause 12 times more despair than 9/11. It would have to be something enormous.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

It is NOT racism to

reject

1. Marxism
2. Deception
3. NWO globalism
4. ruthlessness, corruption and lies in high places
5. murderous anarchic strategies, methods etc. a la Saul Alinsky
6. rank blood lust evil

= = = =

BTW, it is the Marxists/globalists who are ruthless, rank, routine assassins.

Sure there are crazies on all sides . . . but those folks make it a matter of routine policy and methodology.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by liamsquire
An economic crisis can lead to more than 3,000 dying.

Fair point. I didn't really consider worst case scenario. I guess I'm just trying to rationalize in my mind what could cause 12 times more despair than 9/11. It would have to be something enormous.

Yeah, 9/11 had the shock and horror factor. It didn't seem real, which made it all the more terrifying and horriffic. It sticks in your mind as an event that you can pinpoint and everyone will immediately remember.

Recently on my local news in Belfast there have been elderly people on TV saying how they stay in bed when they wake up to keep warm as they can't afford to go down stairs and heat the room. This woke me up to the fact that when prices go up further for heating/electric as they have done on the 1st of october (heating up 20%/electric up 33%) that winter is coming and if people are struggling now with mild weather, there could be horrible times ahead. Not just the elderly but families too who are struggling to make ends meet.

It feels to me that we are going back in time in terms of how we live. We may have better looking equipment and the Internet but that doesn't feed, heat and clothe you.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You're quite right. Lets hail in the NWO and we'll soon find out whose the racist one, eh?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Its interesting food for thought, that's for sure.

I've seen a bunch of the webot predictions but just like everything else, Nostradamus, the bible code...things of that nature...hindsight is 20/20. You can always attribute things to events that have occurred...using them to predict the future though, that's a little bit harder

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Also, as pointed out in another thread regarding this date, the number of days between September 11, 2001 and October 7, 2008 equals 2584.

www.timeanddate.com...

2584 is also the 18th Fibonacci number.

en.wikipedia.org...

The first number of the sequence is 0, the second number is 1, and each subsequent number is equal to the sum of the previous two numbers of the sequence itself, yielding the sequence 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, etc.

The Fibonacci sequence is the golden ratio found occurring naturally over and over. Considering that time itself could be a loop, or a spiral, then points along the golden spiral might be of significance.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

someone posted on the youtube thread that when it is oct 7th in america, it will already be oct 8th in israel (yom kippur)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Also on that web site, urban survial they gave us this hint. www.homelandsecurityus.com... , and it points to the Oct. 7th date as well. To see what possible outcomes from a computer program is awesome. I really hope the terrorist attack they are looking for does not happen, but maybe why the Army sent some troups home to take care of in case of. Just my opinion.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by zman]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The text addressing the nature, location and timing of the planned attack, although specific to the U.S., appears otherwise ambiguous. For instance, the timing appears to focus on the Tuesday following the end of Ramadan, which would be October 7, 2008.

From the link above.
Could be part of the web chatter that the web bot picked up, however.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
listen to what Bill Deagle says about October 7th in today's Project Camelot interview!!

projectavalon.net...

read Project Camelot's main page for the news about October 7th, too!

And we then had data that suggested that there might be a little tiny dip from 9/27 until October 7th in terms of the amount of that building tension, but it was basically still on that same plateau.

And then on October 7th.… And I chose…well, you know, the Universe moved me to choose it, I chose ten minutes after 7 in the morning, UTC time, which makes it ten after midnight my time here on the Pacific coast on October 7th would be the point at which we would slip into what I call Release Language.

www.projectcamelot.org...

economical collapse? false-flag attack? nuclear attacks? i hope it's the economy!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This has been being followed for quite some time on this thread. I suggest checking it out, lots of links for those who are interested.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I also have been following Terence Mckenna's timewave program, and have been doing so for several years now.

I believe that it is an effective means of calculating the arrival of significant changes/point in history and I also notice the Oct. 7 day several months ago. Maybe the crazy GFL are also using it when choosing their own announcements dates.

This is not purely because of the election, in fact the program, if used to check other election dates does not always suggest alteration to the addition of novelty in other dates when US elections are held.

I think that the Web Bot guys might actually be using Mckenna's prgram to pick their dates of significance. I will be crosschecking past announcements made by them with Mckenna's timewave program.

I feel they may be using that to chose dates of significance, and not telling anyone they are using anything other than their own technology.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join