It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Brad Sherman says America threatened with Martial Law if bill is not passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Rep Sherman says members of Congress threatened with martial law in America. This is different than the previous martial law of congress. He said specifically martial law in America. This is pure economic terrorism

www.youtube.com...

Rep Kaptur says we have domestic enemies inside Congress
www.youtube.com...

Ladies and gentlemen, we're at war. They are trying to hijack our economic system so that we, the taxpayers, will bail out the foreign banks. We can't let this happen. Whom do these people fear more, the people or the foreigners? If they know better, they should fear we the people.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I wish I could flag this a million times so that everyone will see it! I have been calling and emailing my representatives since this whole thing started and I will not stop!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wow... that's all I can really say...

I don't hold much regard for the effectiveness of our Congress and Senate, but I will say that my eyes have been opened to the fact that there are still patriots out there. Sadly, most Americans have never even watched CSPAN. Maybe since this stuff has been making it's way onto You Tube, people will start to actually pay attention to what out representatives are doing up on Capitol Hill.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I put that video on my blog. And I'm telling everyone I know about it. I find it very shocking. Why aren't people more shocked about this? I think most people are just trying to bury their heads in the sand.

Naomi Wolf brought it up in a recent radio interview.

link to the interview

She agreed with us that it was a bad sign.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by AmethystSD]

top topics

join