It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Story (I Was Attacked)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There seems to be a lack of juicy posts recently so I hope you find this true story entertaining. It has a twist ending.

About 5 years ago my soon to be wife and I moved into a townhouse in a lower class area of our town. The place was decent for two youngsters working their way up in the world but we always had a mild sense of unease being inside.

During our time there we became suspicious of a ghost. Being a computer geek I googled our house address and to my surprise got hits. A website from the family of a teenage girl I believe named Natalie that died there a number of years back. There was also government documents detailing the investigation. The information is no longer on Google.

What we know is that Natalie woke up one day, took a shower, went to her room and fell over (knocking over a table fan) and died. An investigation was done however no cause of death was ever found. There was a trace of a drug in her system but not an amount that could have killed her and there was no evidence of struggle or bodily damage. Her family's website was up to petition the city to continue the investigation or for more information into the cause of her death.

We continued about our normal lives. We'd see shapes moving out of the corner of our eyes. We had a strong sense of presence in the house. I distinctly remember one Halloween where my wife was complaining about being "touched" throughout the night. This coupled with the feeling I had did not jive with Natalie being the ghost. Something else was there. Something masculine.

I also remember nights with the sheets slowly being pulled off of us. Sometimes we were awake and aware of it. Sometimes we weren't and woke up the next day with the sheets on the ground. And then things went downhill...

I barely woke up that morning and I had absolutely no energy in me. I had to get to work and somehow got off the bed to take a shower. I consider myself very energetic and strong. I've had hard labor jobs of yard work, snow shoveling and moving furniture when I was younger and I had never felt that weak or tired before. I turned on the shower and put it on VERY hot. I had a long shower propped up against the wall absorbing the warmth of the water but it was not enough. I was very cold. I willed myself out of the shower and somehow managed to get my clothes on and out the door for my drive to work. During the drive I kept trying to figure out why this had happened. Did I drink alcohol the previous night? No. Did I stay up too late? No. I couldn't come up with an explanation and to my surprise I regained my energy within 10 minutes and felt perfectly fine.

I think it was a few weeks or months before I put two and two together. I now believe I was attacked that night. Something drew the life out of me and meant to kill me but I was too strong to complete the job or I left the house before it could be accomplished. I realize this is a wild statement but the story was too close to that of Natalie's. I honestly felt like I could have stepped out of that shower and died.

Here's the twist.

One night some months after the "attack" I believe I had an out of body experience. I remember floating above our bed as a white ball of energy. I had no sense of feeling. I was able to look at myself and wife sleeping and I was able to see through the walls of the second floor where our room was. I also remember seeing another ball of energy in the opposing room where Natalie died. With no emotion, I reacted instinctively and immediately... I floated through the wall at high speed and began ramming the other ball over and over. That's all I remember.

It could have been a dream but I can tell you that after that incident we had no more encounters or odd feelings throughout the 6 or so months we remained in the townhouse.

I've attempted to find stories similar to mine to no avail. If you know of one please reply.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Wow, that is pretty interesting..especially the ball of energy bit
Just a thought..maybe when you were ramming the other energy ball, it was your way of sending Natalie's energy/spirit/ghost to the 'other side'..maybe that's why you didn't feel anything weird in the months after that?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi Replikant,

I don't think I would purposefully attacked her. If she did succumb to the same attack I incurred then I would see her as an ally. When I started ramming it, I think it was the other masculine entity.

But it could have been a dream... No way to know for sure but I can vouch that we the place felt different after that event and we had no more problems.

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

And you obviously haven't troubled to read the ATS T&C

I forsee a very short future for you at ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Chapter I'm going to have to agree with the other guy, on this forum you are not allowed to post offensive and rude posts to other people. You could just politely tell him why you don't believe him and leave.

This forum IS for people to come here and share their experiences and opinions as long as nobody gets offended, is this OP lying? It's impossible to know right now.

So if you don't like a thread, keep out of it. Or at least stay withing the rules of this site.

I must say if everyone was like you, This forum would not exist!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I must say if everyone was like you, This forum would not exist!

Another take might be that the forum is better off for allowing views similar to my own...

But hey...I yield - no more opinions or comments...

Peace...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Back on topic, I really don't know what's so unbelievable about this story for chapter to react like this, obsidience never claimed he saw something too impossible, he saw just little things that started to give him a feeling that the place was not odd, possibly haunted.

And then he had a OBE, which are are perfectly normal, a lot of people have it!

The part I find suspicious is the info is not on google anymore, why?

So what part don't you believe in chapter? Can you at least tell us!? At least give the guy a chance to defend himself.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for derailing the thread, guys. Can't you take it to PMs?

Anyway, to the OP: That's a pretty amazing story. It could be real or factual a well written story, but who am I to say? I'd rather keep an open mind and take it for what it is. After all, anything is possible.

I have had similar occurances, though, in regards to the weakness that you felt. In fact, just recently I've been waking up from a full night's sleep (No, I don't do drugs) feeling completely sapped of energy and emotionally not myself. This could be as simple as some natural cause, illness or diet change but it's happened on and off and after I've had strange vivid dreams that were, to me, disturbing.

I've always had what I think are paranormal experiences right down to seeing a full on shadow apparition in my apartment. My fiance and I both saw it. My cat had his hackles raised and wouldn't go into that area of the house and was literally having a stand off in the hallway, obviously knowing something was there and not wanting to go over to it. On and off we heard this buzzing noise kind of like a swarm of insects at a distance. The experience was pretty shocking. With this kind of stuff you can never be sure.. I tend to move on and forget about it until something else strange happens and reminds me that this world isn't as simple as we all think.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Ripperella]

xul

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
"I remember floating above our bed as a white ball of energy."

How do you know you were "a white ball of energy"?
Have you seen yourself in a mirror or what?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Hi Obsidience

Very interesting story indeed!! I have also had experiences or run-ins with "something", but I'm not gonna elaborate and steal your thunder in this thread!

What I do find quite interesting is the fact that I also just knew it was masculin but have no way of explaining how I knew this.

Your white ball of energy really intrigues me as it is something I have started noticing of late.... not in myself but have only recently started seeing these..... I hope it means my 3rd eye is opening to these things, quite exciting I think!

I better end now before I start sounding like a "Nutter"

[edit on 10/4/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Cue Standard Mod Speech

Hey People,

No personal attacks...mmmkay.

Keeping On-Topic would also be nice.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All,

Deny ignorance! Question everything! I expect everyone who reads this story to question it. But look at things from my side. If I've experienced this why withhold it? Should I be afraid of reprisal? This forum is the perfect place to discuss my experiences.

I usually don't offer up this story to people. I'm a sane, rational, education person. Though I cannot really prove that these events happened I did experience them and I am just telling my story. If you don't believe I won't mind.

Dock6, _Phoenix_, alien,

I appreciate the support. I didn't see Chapter29's comments but everyone has a right to their opinion. I can only try to answer questions about this experience and try to learn more about it from other people's experiences.

_Phoenix_,

I understand the lack of documentation really kills a post such as this. I spent a few hours this morning looking for the information. Performing a search on the address returned nothing because I believe the investigation records from the country are no longer public. I also searched by various terms such as "natalie", "death", "unknown", "mysterious" etc. Eventually I found the information but the girl's name was not Natalie (so I have a bad memory!).

Her name was Sadie Natasha Jennings. The story is true and I lived in the townhouse she died in.

EDIT:

There is simply nothing more that can be found except that the death is mysterious, because it is not common for people to drop dead. It does happen, but it is not common

Ripperella,

I cannot over-emphasize how sapped of energy I was. There have been only a few times in my life where I felt close to death and this was top of the list. I've also lived in many houses throughout my life. The experiences in that townhouse was a night and day difference from anything else. A strong sense of presence and negativity.

xul,

A good question. Like I said I don't know if this was a dream or something real. I just know that I was a white ball of energy about the size of a bowling ball. The other ball of light was smaller than me. When you are a ball of energy you have no eyes so the standard thinking of looking into the mirror just doesn't apply ;-)

corvin77,

At the risk of sounding like a nutter, I think I'm seeing what you are seeing. Moving objects inside and outside, they are always white or black. Never seen them in any color... But this is a discussion for another topic

[edit on 4-10-2008 by obsidience]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by obsidience]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

I just read your post and actually registered so I could respond to it. I too had a similar experience, as have others. I have some of the stories posted on Myspace.com/HauntingzInk if you would like to take a look at them. I'm currently researching similar accounts - and wanted to ask you if you saw dark shadows in your home? There are what investigator's call "shadow beings or people" that have been witnessed by many, but most investigator's agree, they are not ghosts. Read my blog titled "Haunted House-what do you think". I think it's the oldest blog on the sight, but I too had the experience of the life being pulled out of me - but I was awake during the day when it happened. And from what you decided, it sounds as though your assumptions are accurate. You may also want to read another account I have posted called "Shadow Beings - a friend’s story" - this has an out of body portion to it as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
HauntingzInk,

Jeez, I'm a bit freaked out right now. I'm reading through the blog and just finished reading this post.

There are similarities in our story. I know what shadow people are but I never saw a shadow person (a dark figure standing). I saw small dark and bright objects/worms flying past the corner of my eye. Mostly it was dark objects. My wife saw them two and in some cases we both saw them at the same time. The part where your friend (?) mentions floating from the ceiling. That's exactly the information I'm searching for.

But that is not what is freaking me out. What is freaking me out is that a few days ago I had a dream. In the dream I felt what I would call a shadow person in my room and then I felt it hold me down and I attempted to struggle with all of my might and I couldn't move. This dream (sleep paralysis - I know) joggled my memories and instigated this post on ATS. I don't get nightmares, its very very rare for me.

I'll continue reading your blog. If you have any questions please feel free to post them. My wife has a better memory than me so I'll see if I can get her to post some of her experiences on this thread when she has time.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
When you see these dark objects out of the corners of your eyes, is it usually when you are in a dark room ,say watching tv or at the cpu? I see these types of things sometimes but I usually attribute them to lack of sleep - tired eyes. I have allergies and sometimes I get itchy eyes. A lot of times after rubbing my eyes I have seen all kinds of floating, twinkling worms everywhere I look. I think my eyes are focusing on dust particles in the layer of liquid on my eyeball.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Honestly, the more I research this topic, the more complex it appears to get. Please feel free to email me on Myspace - the messages you submit are not visable to the public in that forum. If you do, I will be happy to provide my personal email address so we can talk one on one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join