It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics: Stars not aligned for Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Psychics: Stars not aligned for Palin

news.yahoo.com

Well-known psychic Elizabeth Joyce has doubts there will be an election this November. Her instincts tell her that, come next week, there might be “rioting in the streets and martial law” and that President Bush will henceforth carry out his term indefinitely.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If she's good, then maybe the poo really is about to hit the fan. I tend to look at the little signs like this. And it's beyond coincidence that alot of other people are having this same gut feeling. I think things are going to get really bad here soon. I hope to hell I'm wrong.
I have this feeling that this bill is going to pass, and that alot of pissed off people are going to take to the streets to try and make things right.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I hope you are wrong too..

Even all of my family that watches and believes FOX news are starting to sound like conspiracy theorists... This is getting really creepy.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Next week..as in October 7th...semi spooky.

meh, I have a feeling that this 'psychic' is just like a lot of ATS'ers - reads alternative news, Project Camelot, Alex Jones, YoutTube vids .etc, and she's speculating about the same thing a lot of people are...but only because she's a "psychic", it's an opinion worth more?

Oh, and Palin didn't do as bad as I was expecting her to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
Oh, and Palin didn't do as bad as I was expecting her to do.

No she didn't. She seems to be really good at memorizing lines and looking really cute, all the while not answering questions or having any substance whatsoever. I could tell Biden was getting piiissed. lol have you seen the videos of her beauty pageant? when she's in the bathing suit then the one when she plays the flute? Hilarious.
God if they win just give me a knife.

new topics

top topics

join