It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green candidate claims government killed 5,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought this to be an interesting piece of news

www.worldnetdaily.com...

It is sensational to say the least. To think that the United States would deliberately kill it's own citizens, even If they are criminals is a little surreal at best. And to have a candidate for President say it out to the main stream media. Well, I know worldnutdaily isn't really main stream but the fact it is there and is being talked about is interesting. Maybe this is a test of the government to see If it's own troops can actually carry out orders to exterminate it's own citizens?? They are only criminals right??? What if this is a prelude to a systematic culling of the population??? Their has been alot of talk about the REX84 program and martial law and also does anyone rember this thread???

www.uaff.us...

What they talk about in the first part of this story is happening, and right on que which is scary. What If the rest of this is going to happen as well?? I believe dark times are ahead for the United States and it's average citizens. I say "average" because the rich will probably be the ones who come out unscathed from all this due to the fact they have wealth. I am afraid that this economic collapse will make slaves to the government of the poor and middle class. They will have their Army from these people to do whatever they want to whoever they want.............I would like to hear from you out there what you think...........ARNOMANNN

new topics

join