It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order & Rapture Inevitable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

New World Order & Rapture Inevitable

en.wikipedia.org

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.christian-rapture.com

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
People will learn that the New World order and Rapture is inevitable, although they will learn too late. My thinking of this is not from personal opinion, but biblically linked. I will NOT sit here and detail the biblical information on the End Times here because there is enough information out there on that. Instead, I will try to warn people to be truthfully aware of our desperate times.

Just because you may not believe the bible is true, does NOT make it false. A new world order take over WILL happen eventually, whether you think so or not. There WILL be a rapture period on this earth's history, whether you think so or not. There will be a tribulation period, whether you think so or not.

Common-sense-thinking says that will not happen out of nowhere. What I mean is that it it would make sense if they took the time to plan out how they will try to dominate the planet, then slowly enact that plan, for however long it takes. It may happen soon, or it may happen tens to thousands of years from now, but it will happen. That also means that people may catch on to a takeover and upcoming rapture, for however long that takes. People may be suspicious, such as those on this site, months or years in advance, but the mass population won't.

Save yourselves before it happens, it takes only one step, getting Saved and staying saved. Make the best decision of your eternal life because hell is real whether you think so or not. If you don't become saved, your ETERNAL damnation (as it is said lol) will be inevitable as well. I feel so deeply sorry for those who were warned of the Truth, and ignored it.

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Don't take this the wrong way, but just because you believe in the bible does not make it true either. Personally, I think this failed experiment called humanity is about due for an extinction anyway.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stillfly727510

Common-sense-thinking says that will not happen out of nowhere.

The first 3 words of your quote have been considerably mis-used...please never use those words again...

Make the best decision of your eternal life because hell is real whether you think so or not.

Follow this link...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillfly727510
Just because you may not believe the bible is true, does NOT make it false. A new world order take over WILL happen eventually, whether you think so or not. There WILL be a rapture period on this earth's history, whether you think so or not. There will be a tribulation period, whether you think so or not.

Just because you do believe in the bible, does not mean its true

Just because you believe hell exists, does not mean it does

Just because you believe there is an NWO, does not make it exist

Just because you believe there will be a rapture, does not mean it will happen

Just because you believe there will be a tribulation period, does not mean it will happen

Typical pushy religious pressure, let people believe what they want and dont tell them their beliefs are wrong because they differ from yours

[edit on 2/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

top topics

join