It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Robbie Williams and The ATS UFO Investigation Team - ATS MIX Special Edition 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Robbie Williams and The ATS UFO Investigation Team - ATS MIX Special Edition 13

Robbie Williams, the English singer-songwriter who has sold well over 100 million records and is in the United Kingdom Music Hall Of Fame, recently joined the ATS Investigation Team from AboveTopSecret.Com at the James Gilliland Sanctuary in Trout Lake, Washington overlooking Mount Adams. The purpose of the trip was to investigate this famous site of numerous UFO encounters. During this interview you will get a sense of the man behind the "Pop Star". What led him to find AboveTopSecret.com, why he's interested in these topics and more importantly, how smart and witty a guy he really is. This interview includes Robbie Williams, Mark Allin, Stephen Meltzer, Johnny Anonymous PLUS a few Special Guests.

PART 1 – ATS Investigation Videos

PART 2 – ATS Investigation Videos

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 89:54
file: atsmix_3077.mp3
size: 63219k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Do you think robbie williams would listen to my podcast

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Mosquito Man
Do you think Robbie Williams would listen to my podcast

Obviously, I can't speak for Robbie.... but he is so involved in his new music project right now, that I seriously doubt he has time to listen to anything other than what he is doing himself. Sorry.

Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

Originally posted by Missing Mosquito Man
Do you think Robbie Williams would listen to my podcast

Obviously, I can't speak for Robbie.... but he is so involved in his new music project right now, that I seriously doubt he has time to listen to anything other than what he is doing himself. Sorry.

Dave

that would be cool though,

join