It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams about "malicious' symbols on some kind of artifact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
this is hard for me to put into words, but i feel so moved that i need to try. i personally believe that sometimes dreams can be "shared" by a collective group to try and push a greater idea across, and that nightmares are the higher selfs way to draw attention to a matter when everything else has failed. for over a year i have been denying God in my life, and wwhat have you. now i am still reeling from a strange dream that seemed to real to be a dream, and all the people that were with me in it are strangers to me, and i wish to see if anyone else was really there, perhaps you are reading this right now and remembering the same thing.
we were digging up the foundation of a grocery store (a kroger) to remodel it. after breaking through the concrete foundation and digging a couple of feet under, the earth opens into something quite like a sinkhole, and i remember thinking "oh my God, the Earth is going to bite me" we all fall a few feet down and turn on our flashlights, and i pull a very peculiar rock out of the ground. This rock is almost an obsidian color, but immensely heavy, heavier than any metal i can think of. it is around 8 inches in diameter, and sort of resembles a large, very large arrowhead. Well as soon as i pick it up, i begin to vomit profuesely, this is the one and only timew i can EVER recall throwing up in dream state. Also, the 2 women and 3 other men helping the renovation begin to show various symptoms of poisioning. we are lost in the malicious glammour of the rock, on it is such a strange intracate design of symbols and glyphs, i have looked all over the web and can't find anything that really comes close to the sleeping maloevent force that this thing emitted. The next section is what makes me believe that someone else will recognize this.
one of the girls says she knows an expert on ancient things that will be very interested in this, but she insists that i carry the rock, because she gets ill to even gaze upon it. She leads me to what can only be described as a "head" shop, you know hippy beads instead of doors and such. the man instantly recoils when we show him the rock, he forks the evil eye at us and declares us damned. then, after a time of fussing at us to get out, he begins to try and heal us from the evil umbrella of death hanging over us from unearthing this ancien evil.
i have not even remotely been considering things of a religious nature lately, i've been WAY to consumed with the bailout bill to warrant these things arising in my dreams as simly subconscious recycling. i woke up from this trembling and shaking and yes, praying.
i want to know what others have to say about this, is remote viewing possible for someone's dream? can anyone relate to this? who is the guru the lady took me to? and why a Kroger for goodness sake? my town doesn't have one, i haven't set foot in a kroger for at least 9 years. oh me, it bothers me. awaiting opinions. the most disturbing part of the dream is when it jumps forward to just me and the girl alone, by a waterfall we are looking over as it crashes to the rocks below...and i know in my heart we are about to commit suicide together, and we are smiling. i am telling her " i'll do this if you want me to" but i do not know to whom i am speaking. and no, i was not drinking or anything before i had the dream.
publius

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

I don't quite understand the rock but I believe it to be quite relevant. On the other hand I have seen the waterfall. Been there and done that. The girl was my ex-wife. The thing is.. I am not sure if it was about suicide or what. I am not sure if I was to help keep people from going over. I do believe that soon we will all be at that point and it is then that we will have a choice. I feel this is going to happen very soon and that I have been preparing my entire life for this moment. The question is...what kind of warrior to be!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hmm.. sounds like the recent "Fringe" episode?

I didn't watch the whole thing, but it started with someone finding an egg-shaped cylander under a construction site.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

strange. maybe this has something to do with it, i never saw the episode but collective consciousnesness (spelling?) would make it possible. never seen ANY episode of fringe, but thanks for the input...it sounds very similar!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Enigma Publius

I don't quite understand the rock but I believe it to be quite relevant. On the other hand I have seen the waterfall. Been there and done that. The girl was my ex-wife. The thing is.. I am not sure if it was about suicide or what. I am not sure if I was to help keep people from going over. I do believe that soon we will all be at that point and it is then that we will have a choice. I feel this is going to happen very soon and that I have been preparing my entire life for this moment. The question is...what kind of warrior to be!

you've seen the waterfall? i've been there several times in my dreams, it was the only familiar part of the dream, sometimes i swim to it, and sometimes i just kind of arrive, the girl is always smiling; and i just remember the feeling that we were about to jump off together. Tell me more about your ex please, i am still freaked out by this dream, it doesn't fade away and turn vague like all my other dreams, it's more like a true memory.
i should add that there are shallow pools at the bottom, inbetween islands of rock, so i'm not positive it would be suicide...maybe a leap of faith????

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Enigma Publius]

new topics

top topics

join