It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Robbie Williams UFO Investigation: Round Two of Gilliand Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That is really interesting. The UFOs have this odd intelligent movement like the “ship” itself is alive or a being. Very intriguing footage.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Johnny, I found the sound elsewhere, but not sure you will enjoy the link.

Beamship Sound

Sounds like the same sound. Differences might be distance from source, amplitude, but need to look at the wave. Again, we need to do comparative, but this seems close enough to do some careful work.

Same beings in Switzerland? Seems so at face.

ZG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

That is so similar. Very cool.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Dorothy's story is what brought me to ATS. I am always so surprised that not many want to talk about it; I find her accounts amazing.
I think people are afraid because it seems so "out there." I really hope she can get her footage put together... I am itching to see it.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would recommend using a high speed camera, that way you can observe a much more detailed object while zooming in.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, amazing footage and audio captures.
Great scientific presentation and execution by Team ATS, kudos for releasing it for us to examine and discuss.

I have been programing and playing synthesizers for 30 years now.
It IS possible to create reverberating / feed back effects similiar to what we have heard here but one must go to great lengths to record and replay these sounds along with all the natural ambient and human created sounds in the audio recording. Just like the sound engineer, I could come up with something close but it would be very difficult to get this onto the tape along with the other ambient sounds in the background. You would have heard if someone was close to the camera playing aural tricks for us to discover. Planes, birds, people, insects are all heard in the background at the same amplitude (loudness) consistently during the recording process. Whatever this audio is (beamship?) it was not audible by anyone around the camera during the time of the recording. That's mind blowing!

When I first heard those sounds it did remind me of Billy Meier's recordings and they are similiar but not exact. Nothing on this earth can create that sound naturally, I have tens of thousands of sounds cataloged in my brain and can tell you how they are created with all the available synthesis tecniques in todays electronic world.
These sounds are not from this dimension in my humble opinion...

It would take a pile of modular synthesizers and some serious outboard effects gear to accomplish this in a studio. Not to mention the pain it would take to embed these sounds onto Johnny's tape, it's something very real and very mysterious. They were captured because someone or something wanted us to hear them.

It's not a malfunctioning camera or residue from a magnetically erased tape. It's not bugs, birds or people...we may never know the true origin but must all agree that it's a mystery and certainly monumental.

Listen to the link I've provided and judge for yourself.
Here's a link to some sound analysis done on Billy Meier's Beamship sounds by pro audio engineers. You will hear the simularity to Johnny's sounds but keep in mind that it's now 20 plus years later.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Synthesist]

Crap, I can't get the youtube link to properly post...click on the link below the video. Good thing I don't have to try to recreate that sound, I can't even get a link to post properly...script errors on my 64bit machine...
Click on "You Tube Link" below the image and ignore the cheesy first couple of minutes until you get to the sound engineers...
Please don't flame me, I tried...lol !

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Synthesist]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

i dont want to sound like im off topic but i completely agree,

the dorothy izatt documentary released this year is the most amazing thing ever, and NOBODY cares. could be the old saying "why should i pay 20 bucks for the truth when it should be free"

you know there are other threads about dorothy on ats if you havent seen them i highly recommend them.

its hard to get huge names in the ufo field to come together and actually work together. james and dorothy would be a great together, james lives near canada as it is. which could lead to the sounds being very similar to eachothers ears.

here's to hoping.
good night ats..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
As I re-listen to the sounds...(with a bias towards funky, interdimensional craft, mind you)...there seems to be an obvious doppler effect to them. A low, "approaching" sound, rising to a louder, "nearby sound"...then fading somewhat to a "flying away" sound.

Or is this what I WANT to hear?

Chewbacca was my first thought as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Great video.

That is Wendel Stevens in the back. He is one of the founding fathers of serious research. They Mention Jim Dilettoso also. Both very competent UFO researchers.

The Earth Resonance connect is very interesting. I've heard that before. I believe much more and recent research to this is around somewhere. Worth a search.

Back in the 70's a friend and I started the Electronic Music department at our college with an Arp 2600, patch board and Sony Deck with Sound on Sound. Very edge then. We drove the department head nuts. We made very strange noise echoing them through the halls. The department is still there. I think there is a new science in music.

We could make very strange sounds then, and even more true now. I have what was a few years ago very sophisticated software that emulates such old warmer oscillators and high and low-pass filters and such. But the wave form is what you look at, and the video showed that some deeper more complex aspects where observed. We need do up to date analysis with present day tools.

This might (if real) give insight to some new physics incorporating sonic engineering concepts. Why not? Applications could overtake many inefficient methods we have now.

In high school I worked (swept the floor) for this shop developing new methods for making carpet. They used "ultrasonic welders" that instead of weaving/sewing the strands, would "weld" the fiber to the backing with an aluminum welding bit giving off frequencies that vibrated the materials to heat them and melt them into place. Sound. So propulsion is just another use. Not hard to imagine at all.

Thanks for the video! Perfect find.

ZG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
First off, thanks for your hard work in dissecting those videos and providing us with this fascinating and intriguing but yet confusing vids and sounds.

Due to being unable to determined the size and speed of those objects, it is for now left up to our imagination to come up with some type of explanation.
With respect to the videos (objects), I have seen them multiple times and they do not resemble any insect like movements, nor the speed as they go by. The speed could be easily determined if it was a cotton wood right in front of a camera, but this was not the case. All the objects in question seem to be pretty far away from the camera, thereby eliminating the possibilities of anything close to the camera lens.

As far as the sounds goes....well, you got me there. It sounds familiar to me as well, but do not believe they are sounds that can easily be duplicated in the open as you guys were. Whatever this was, it has made an imprint in my brain, and will not be easy to forget. I would love to see what may have caused this energy vibration like noises.

Thanks once again Johnny and the CREW!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Regarding the audio recording. I believe the tracks presented were basically captured on analog audio cassette tape? Were the tapes brand new or had they been wiped of any earlier recordings? I ask this because the muffled voices heard in part of the presentation sounded to me like 'shadowing'. I don't know if that's the correct term, but in some circumstances a previously used tape will retain some of the old sound data after it's wiped. Similarly, is it possible that the 'looping' hums could be an artefact of the magnetic tape wiping system?

WG3

Except for a few one-pass tapes that were all wiped with a strong industrial de-magnetizer unit (from the last TV Studio I worked at), the others were brand new. Four separate tapes capturing some seven odd captures on videotape. The view your seeing visually (in the presented video) is the shot that I've been watching for over 120+ hours.. Nothing has been altered visually with any of these videos. They are presented in their original form, (CAVEAT, in the first batch of videos of satellites which were edited closer/tighter to one another for time constraints).

In regards to a magnetic tape wiping system.. One would think that if indeed that were the case that it would've created blank gaps rather than an amplified loop-like sound. Again.. Folks.. The sounds you hear in the background ARE PEOPLE TALKING BEHIND THE CAMERA.. They are not, I REPEAT, they are not the remnants of some prior recording. They are of the Paranormal State crew that were standing behind the camera. I hope I don't have to point that out again.. There were people talking, jets going overhead, and any number of other ambient 'natural sounds' happening.. That is not what were listening for (hidden cryptic messages or talking), were trying to figure out what might have created the main metallic-like sound...

Originally posted by Europa733

Could you post a few high definition still images (frames) of the "objects" when at the closest from the video camera and a few ones when you think they are behind the threes or the mountain ?

I'll see what I can do, but you do realize doing a frame grab or grabbing one frame will still have the two fields in it so it will appear to having the horizontal scanning lines in it. But I'll see what I can do for you.. (But be patient, I've got other things going on).

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Great productions, Johnny.

You should contact an entomologist from Washington State University to see if they recognize the sound as insect. Insects make some really freaky sounds.

If someone from the Washington area can direct us to an entomologist, we'll pass the audio on to them. Thanks!

Originally posted by LordThumbs
johnny i have another interesting moment for you to listen to, check strange audio (video 3) at 7:52

James: "ok so i call upon jesus (mumbles) ezekiel, mary"...more talking.."to come forth...."

If your talking about how weird it is that as soon as James starts welcoming/inviting "others" for him to channel. I already brought that out earlier in this thread. Unless your speaking about something else..

Originally posted by mc_squared

Do you know if the PRS crew were interviewing the witness, or just having a casual off-camera conversation? If they were also recording, then it would be really helpful to find out if their equipment also caught the same noises.

I know for a fact that they were indeed filming/recording this interview with the witness. In a segment of this particular video capture (which you folks dont see), the camera guy runs in front of my camera, then Ryan and the witness walks by as he's interviewing her.

One thing thats not going to go over very well with many of the members here and I really don't have an explanation for it, but captures that were made with the Infrared camera (which was a ccd-trv65 Hi-8 camera) captured things that the digital cameras nearby did not, even though they were aimed at the same FOV. I can not even try to explain as to why an older model analog camcorder would capture things but a digital camcorder would not. I have been told by several people/associates I know that work with paranormal cases (Ghosts, Demonic possession, etc), have told me that they get better results/luck when using analog devices versus the newer digital mediums. In fact this was my catalyst for purchasing this recalled model by Sony. And as it stands, except for the night-time shots, all our strange captures were caught on the older analog model..

Originally posted by anyone

The same sound is heard near the pyramid which as I understand is nowhere near the RV's unlike the other camera. Am I right?

Yes I would say it was about 1/7 of a mile further from the location the other captures were caught at, and located on the 2nd floor of the house aimed down (slightly) at the front door to the pyramid.

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Johnny, I found the sound elsewhere, but not sure you will enjoy the link.

Sounds like the same sound. Differences might be distance from source, amplitude, but need to look at the wave. Again, we need to do comparative, but this seems close enough to do some careful work.

Same beings in Switzerland? Seems so at face.

ZG

Though I'm not a big fan of Billy Mierre, I've known about that sound for a very longtime. And though I may be skeptical about a number of his captures, there are an equal number of things that I cannot explain or do I feel has been adequately debunked yet. So as in regards to the sound, I agree that it does have similarities...

Johnny

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am an audio and signal processing engineer and I concur with Robbie's sound guy. This sound is similar to the result of feedback through a delay line. I could recreate a decent replica fairly easy.

However, I think it is also similar to the sound of machining metal on a lathe. I used to spend the summers turning brakes at my fathers shop, and that sound could come from a piece of rotating metal slightly scraping against something.

Now, how exactly can those sounds occur out there in the middle of nowhere is very weird. Did any persons near the camera happen to hear the sounds with their own ears? was this sonic anomaly only captured on the camera? If it was a sound (mechanical vibration of the air) people should have heard it as well as the camera. Otherwise, if it was only recorded by the camera, then I would ask if it was captured by any DIGITAL cameras as well. There are many ways in which electronic interference could interact with the bias signal on analog tape recorders that could produce weird sounding effects (though not at all like this sound). Anyway, good luck and let me know if I can be of service analyzing sounds.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Sounds almost like a reel to reel type of sound ,be it like the posts spinning on an old radio type boom box that played mini cassettes or regular cassettes ,without the cassette being present

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've got another question. Have you done any experiments trying to replicate the sound? Maybe just leave the camera outside in similar weather conditions and see if it will produce a similar result. Since you said it only occurred on the analog camera it might be worth seeing if it was something in the camera itself that was causing the sound.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

In regards to the Billy Meier recordings, these sounds are not only similar, they are similar enough that I think they are both caused by the same small group of possible sources: Rotating metalic object scraping against something or feedback loop thru delay line.

That is, unless I learn of a new way to create those sounds.

As far as an insect making those sounds, I would love to hear whether it's possible but I really have doubts.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Noticed a couple of things about the objects. The objects show no obvious shrinkage with perspective. They're pretty much the same size wherever they are on screen, which would suggest that they're either getting bigger as they get farther away from the camera, they're moving roughly parallel to the plane of the camera lens, or they're not very big to begin with and never really get far enough away from the camera to show perspective shrinkage.

They also don't seem to slow down any as they get farther "away" from the camera. An airplane passing by, for instance, would cover the most distance on the screen when it was moving at or nearest parallel to the plane of the lens, then appear to "slow down" as it moved away. These things show no apparent perspective slowing.

The two things, together, suggest that these are relatively small objects, close to the camera, and that the directions they seem to fly are only a result of the angle at which they cross the screen and the tendency of the human eye and brain to impose perspective where there isn't necessarily any.

That's what it suggests to me, anyway. Additional, more exact measurements of changes in apparent size and speed would help clarify that.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I agree with the posts above, that sound really really reminds me of the Billy Meyer 'Beamship'. The first time I heard it I remember having strong feelings and saving a copy. It completely floored me. Its beautiful but eerie, structured but random, soothing but unsettling, like a tragic painting for the ears. I've played bass/drums for many years, and music and sound are a big part of my life. Your recordings here brought it all back for me and reinforced my feelings about the strange sounds. Thanks guys!

I can't remember if this was already mentioned but if anyone missed it, sounds a lot like this clip from Saint Helens OR, 1981. Its the sound heard over the radio of a ufo hovering over the Columbia river by a deputy and his friend. The sound was recorded from the Police HQ. Full story

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thanks for the response johnny, i tried to read as much of the thread as i could but i happened to miss the very detail in which i wrote about. my bad.

man those sounds are sweet!!

reminds me of jodi foster in the movie contact when she first fears em.lol

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone

Dorothy's story is what brought me to ATS. I am always so surprised that not many want to talk about it; I find her accounts amazing.
I think people are afraid because it seems so "out there." I really hope she can get her footage put together... I am itching to see it.

Dorothy Izatt & Director Frank Longo Interview

I was able to do a rare interview with Dorothy Izatt and the Director Frank Longo. This interview is really amazing and, quite frankly, has been supported in authenticity by numerous experts in film.

Dave

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think there is more in this video and should be tripped down and looked at. It happens very fast and is kind of hard to pick it up as your watching it. It starts at around 3:40 and ends about 3:45. I paused it As Johnny is out near the twin trees throwing the ball in the air it zooms down in from the left, stops then zooms back out in a total different angle right straight up into space.

I posted a picture of white lines showing its movement path. It even leaves behind a trail of it's movement. All in a couple seconds time frame! I really believe he has captured more here. This should be broken down frame by frame by someone and analyzed more closely.

Snapshot of video

i177.photobucket.com...

Flight path...

i177.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join