It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Robbie Williams UFO Investigation: Round Two of Gilliand Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok, here's my armchair analysis:

First video:

The first two objects to me look like birds flying by. It just fits with the sort of visual pattern I'm used to seeing in a bird flying by. Same almost straight but not quite flight paths and there's even a little hint of flicker that seems to me like the frequency of birds flapping their wings. Do note that diferent species flap their wings at different speeds, so a smaller bird will tend to register a higher flicker. Add infrared and out of focus and I don't think you even need another explanation if you're thinking probabilistically.
The 10 000th of a second frame freeze to me dosen't really prove or even indicate anything, for one thing the faint line like artifact is off the original trajectory of the supposed UFO, and for another it's a digital image and looks like a compression artifact rather than an actual capture. One for a few unbiased professionals to look over, but I wouldn't expect much.
One of the objects looks clearly like an insect, as it seems closer and has an irregular flight path which mirrors more the behaviour of insects than birds. Again, infrared and out of focus.
So the first video for me is pretty much uninspiring.

Video 2:

Again, why not simply film birds and insects going by? Would it provide too plausible an explanation and too quick a solution?
At around 6:20 there is an object overflying Johnny. Probably another bird or insect, but I thought I'd point it out.
The whole seed experiment kind of proved my point about infrared and out of focus, the only diference is there was no flicker in the object... which I atribute to it not having flapping wings.

Video 3:

Somewhat interesting, but it could just be some sort of electric or magnetic field effect on the speakers and/or microphones.
I have had a sound out of nowhere experience once in my life, and it was far louder and wierder than anything captured on tape. This was in the english midlands in the early 80s. Even scared the dog I was walking into running back home, something he had never done before or ever did since. The closest sound I've heard to it was the supposed beamship recordings of the Billy Meier case, which makes me wonder about him, although I do tend to be skeptical.

The pyramid symbolism in the video was cheeky.

If I were to be brutally honest I would have to say that the impression I get from the whole experience is that all this was "mystery baiting". The only thing which really perked my atention was the whole lights in the sky episode, which I liked and mirrored some of my own experiences.

So in conclusion: At the present time I think people should focus on the bank bailout scandals and the powergrabs, which are much more threatening and urgent issues, and leave the whole Gilliland thing on the back burner.

Just a personal opinion. Please don't shoot me with an Infrared camera

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey Johnny another excellent batch of vids ... I was so excited to see the U2U saying there was more of the field trip to see. Your hard work is muchly appreciated thank-you.

The audio sounded very familiar to me and unlike 'toxicme' I actually found it very comforting (in it's familiarity) ... sorry if that sounds a little weird it wasn't meant to.

Will you be getting it analysed by other sources ? It would be interesting to get a variety of reports and see if they draw similar conclusions.

As to the noise itself (and it's difficult to tell from a video), it felt to me like it was coming from inside the mountain (like physical soundwaves, if that makes any sense) ... if I had to say it sounded like something 'Earthly', I say a 'reactor' of some kind ... it almost had a vibrational quality to it.

Has anyone really checked-out the mountain to see if there is any sign of anything (don't really know what) in the areas where it looks like the anomoly is going back around the mountain ?

Fascinating. Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Secret
Discovering that the object is actually a bug, the source of the sound becomes more questionable.. In your next iteration, please make sure there's no chance for accidents or interference of any sort..

We believe in your research,

Well thanks for your vote of confidence, but nothing has been determined as of yet. There has been no revelation as to what is and what isn't, and I don't see or hear how you extrapolated your conclusions to being solely a bug(s)...
Perhaps you can provide some examples for us of some bugs that make a similar sound. That would be a wonderful way to add to our analyzing these captures. Thanks!

Originally posted by antar

During your experiment with the cottonwood seed, did you notice the object flying past at breakneck speed as the little seed just slowly travels with the gentle wind?

The only object i observed traveling during the experiment was the humming bird, and I believe I make mention of it in the video. If you've seen something else please post the time for us to look in to. Thanks!

Johnny

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks so much for these new video.It is true there are some very strange and similar sounds to other video or audio that I had listened in past.I am curious to read your considerations, I don't feel me to give a judgment my only because I don't feel me very experienced on this matter.I want to read your considerations.Excuse me.
I hope to read very more

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Starred and flagged the s-ucker.

Juste a couple of nighttime vidéos of insects made with a video capture software and a tri-cdd cam :

s263.photobucket.com...

s263.photobucket.com...

and a weird one (I'll open a thread about the weird and very weird ones soon) :

s263.photobucket.com...

Relying on known reference points to make further approximate estimations (min & max range & size, speed...) is most probably the only way to try to gather data out of these videos. That is unless you perfectly identified what you filmed or unless you kept track of it using an advanced laser rangefinder (speed & distance & digital compass).

If you can demonstrate that these "objects" went behind the mountain or a tree far out in the FOV, then I guess you can rule the insect hypothesis out and that would be the first thing I would try to do & make sure of.

Just my POV. Thanks again guys for all the videos, that's very cool.

Cheers,
Europa aka Buck

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'd just like to add to this discussion about birds/bugs, that in the original thread located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We did tape some bugs and birds all in infrared and we presented a few of them. The great thing about those videos are that they all are aimed at the same two trees as what your observing here in the latest presentation.

Please also keep in mind that what you folks are watching is the compressed flash video and so there will be quite a bit of pixelization compared to what the original video looks like. We attempted to make it with as great a quality as possible, but it's a trade-off of size versus quality.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
awesome video/audio guys!!!

it would be fantastic work if you could get an opinion from dorothy izatt as well...she mentions in the capturing the light documentary that she can hear the "buzzing" of the ships when they arrive (others cannot), thats the sign for her to get her camera, dogs can pick up on it too, any sign of dogs on camp which seemed to do the head tilt thing that dogs do sometimes.

james confirmed that it was the ship, and if we could get a second opinion from dorothy i think that would be very telling

[edit on 10/2/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

To me they don't seem really insectes. Have you done you these tapes?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, that's curious...

Those sounds are familiar to me, I've heard them before (not the chewbacca one other than when I'm watching it
) Every once in a while when I'm laying in bed I hear this sound right before I fall asleep, or when I've attempted (and failed) meditation, strangely enough it was about the same volume as what played through my headphones when I listened to them. I've also heard this sound when I get light headed and feel like i'm on the verge of passing out (Hasn't happened in a LONG time). I always passed it off as something no different than when your ears ring, just hearing things.

However... this gave me chills to hear it recorded. Very curious.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yea, Great guys! All very interesting. VERY.

The sound stuff is a mystery unto itself. Johnny put the files to my field production system (not a wimpy laptop) at the BAUFOE and the one file crashed my system. Almost like it had some strange sub audio effect on the system. Johnny said it happened to others too. I should have asked for a dupe to test on my editing system at my studio.

In any case, this would be very interesting to see on a spectrum analyzer and some better sound analysis equipment.

There is a component of the sound that is interesting and familiar so I hunted it down and linked it. Oh yea. I's from the the ECTI Gilliand Ranch!

UFO Sound from Video May 98 Portland OR.

Can we strip out the sound from the ATS video to test? I really want to do some comparative with samples I have.

The video material too is very compelling. Only a small bundle of my anemic neurons thought these could be insects. 200ft wide semi-transparent insects whizzing around at speeds approaching if not surpassing military fighter jets, and changing directions amounting to several fatal G's likely would be noticed by others in the area.

Thanks guys. Meat for the info hungry investigators. You might sponsor a formal Mufon report. Maccabee IS Mufon you know.

ZG

Oh god! My points just reached an evil harmonic of 6606! I need to post something to escape the evil numbers!!!

[edit on 10/2/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
at 3:45 in the response video (2nd vid) in the upper left corner u can see a shiny object go from the left of the screen to the left-top of the screen. UFOZ zomg

Also on the strange sounds vid during at like 4:48 or 4:58 there is an object that whizzes through the air and disappears behind the clouds in the upper right of the screen. AWSOMEo, the chubacca sounds sound human made to me but the noise after it is different

[edit on 2-10-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great videos and very strange audio clips, How far can you get to the mountain as I reckon you should set up another set of camera recording equipment very close to the mountain, a bit of a trek i know but possibly seeing this phenomenom from a different angle and playback at the sametime to compare might result in knowing what altitude they are travelling ?

As for the sounds, your group did not hear them with your own ears, i think it must be something possible internal near the microphone that might of been picking up something else that was electronical near you perhaps ?

Who knows but looking at the footage there is something way out there!

Kudos for putting the professional effort into this, something is definatley brewing on the horizon and it will reveal itself in our lifetimes

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by -moonlight-
reply to post by Europa733

To me they don't seem really insectes. Have you done you these tapes?

Hi there,

No, these videos are not from my optical system.

To Johnny :

Hi there,

Could you post a few high definition still images (frames) of the "objects" when at the closest from the video camera and a few ones when you think they are behind the threes or the mountain ?

Thanks,
Europa

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Regarding the audio recording. I believe the tracks presented were basically captured on analog audio cassette tape? Were the tapes brand new or had they been wiped of any earlier recordings? I ask this because the muffled voices heard in part of the presentation sounded to me like 'shadowing'. I don't know if that's the correct term, but in some circumstances a previously used tape will retain some of the old sound data after it's wiped. Similarly, is it possible that the 'looping' hums could be an artefact of the magnetic tape wiping system?

WG3

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great productions, Johnny.

The sounds: What popped into my head as a possibility was a vibration set-off from the running of an RV generator/compressor. That's what it sounds like to me.

You should contact an entomologist from Washington State University to see if they recognize the sound as insect. Insects make some really freaky sounds.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
johnny i have another interesting moment for you to listen to!!

check strange audio (video 3) at 7:52

James: "ok so i call upon jesus (mumbles) ezekiel, mary"...more talking.."to come forth...."

seriously check it out, its pretty ironic assuming that what JAMES said about the sounds is true.

please concider my previous post about dorothy izatt.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
In one of these captures "Ryan" (The PRS star) is speaking to a witness about some activity she experienced. Both her and Ryan and the camera guy walk in front of the camera and are speaking to one another on the right-side of the camera a few feet away (due to editing times, you won't see the earlier stuff when they walk in front of the camera). Keep in mind that I'm very near the end of my tape here when the sound starts up and it does end abruptly (which you'll see in the capture provided).

First off - great, GREAT work - and thank you for risking permanent brain-mush to put this stuff together for us.

Do you know if the PRS crew were interviewing the witness, or just having a casual off-camera conversation? If they were also recording, then it would be really helpful to find out if their equipment also caught the same noises.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

The same sound is heard near the pyramid which as I understand is nowhere near the RV's unlike the other camera. Am I right?

As for finding an entomologist I think that would be a good idea as well.

-side note: LordThumbs theory about the Dorothy Izatt account possibly being similar makes sense to me. In EVP work there are many accounts of sounds not being heard at the time and upon playing a recording back they hear it. Dorothy said she heard the buzz that her family couldn't.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I've often wondered if a decent IR camera might be able to pick up the heat of meteors either glancing off the atmosphere or fragments of small meteors after they've gone through the atmosphere and are still in free-fall. Although you might expect more of a heat trail.

That's an excellent point - a few of the daytime objects do resemble shooting stars.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

*sigh* thank you for that.

johnny sent me an ats mix of her once and i figured since they may possibly have her in the loop it would be worth sending to her,

since not even industrial light and magic can debunk her experience.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join