It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Now, may of us are so sure that the world is going to end, that we almost await it.

Many of us have already bought V.I.P. tickets to the End of the World Party and got the front row seats, so to speak.

2012, NWO, One World Government, WW3, Verichip, Bird Flu, Alien Invasion, Earthquakes and Tsunamis have become everyday talk. Hell, even small kids are talking about the End of the World nowadays.

Many of us have a strong feeling that something will occur. Something of catastrophic dimensions. many of us have had this feeling ever since we were born.

But.

Does it ever occur to you that this might be self terrorism?

Does it ever occur to you that all those ideas may be implanted in your minds?

Does it ever occur to you that someone is using you to keep you in fear?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yeah,

something might be going to happen and I agree the things such as disinfo and NLP are keeping us in a state of 'fear.'

Personally though, I'm just ignoring it until it happens. Then you'll find me with a bottle of Jack in my hand, Metallica blasting from my stereo. Laughing my way to hell as the bomb drops...

If you allow them to get into your head you doomed, otherwise, just realise what's happening, enjoy the ride, realise there is very little you can do to stop it and chill out.

That's my philosophy...

Now taking drinks orders for both October 14th and 2012.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is no doubt that SOMETHING is going happen. And it's going to happen soon. October surprise? Maybe. But I got a jug of Wild Turkey 101, my woman, Stevie Ray playing "Texas Flood," and "Crossfire." We'll just hold hands and take care of each other. But if someone comes for us, or hurts her, the God help them.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good thinking my man...

'October surprise'

That, my friend, will be when nothing happens on 14th, but let's move on from that.

There have been some interesting ideas about this month, particularly in relation to the Atlanta area, but you stick your guns so to speak and if anyone tries anything...

Introduce them to the dark side...

Yours in bringing in the end of the world with a drink in hand,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I hope that it is just a self-sustainable hysteria, like 2000 bug/end of the world one. Of course someone might pull something crazy - but i do not see it being something major. This is not the first self-predicted doomsday date in the history of humanity, and not the last.
Of course , complying to ATS spirit i will have to note that maybe 2000 was just a test run...

Lot of people will loose credibility though, but books about 2012 doom sold before 2012 will still make money for interested.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Strange thing to ask from a guy named after Fox Mulder.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Not a strange thing. A rational thing. There is a conspiracy within the conspiracy, my friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Hell, even small kids are talking about the End of the World nowadays.

I have a problem with this.

Children should not be exposed to the worries of adults. Many times, the worries are just that, worries, that will never materialize. Some of them may. But why force children to worry about issues we have no proof of?

My children are learning in school about the problems we're facing in our economy. This is fine. It's realistic. We're all going to feel this.

But to teach a child the world is going to end? No. Children should live in a happy bliss, not fear. Children didn't cause the problems we face, and they shouldn't have to live in fear of them. That's mind-molestation.

Does it ever occur to you that this might be self terrorism?

Does it ever occur to you that all those ideas may be implanted in your minds?

Does it ever occur to you that someone is using you to keep you in fear?

If there's any truth to that movie The Secret, we could all be in big trouble, because of all the doom-sayers all over the place. But, I doubt it. People can only sabotage themselves.
Outside influences are nothing more than mind games to aid people in self-sabotage.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Not a strange thing. A rational thing. There is a conspiracy within the conspiracy, my friend.

I am coming to that opinion myself. The lie is different at every level as Hoagland says.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

I am coming to that opinion myself. The lie is different at every level as Hoagland says.

There are so many levels of Lie.

Does anyone even remember what the truth looks like?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
To be honest with you I think it will happen not because it's written in fate, and not because we're afraid of it, but because we want it.

As an individual, I do not want to go through any of those scary end times prophecies - they sound painful and terrible. But from a wider perspective, the mass chaos and pain would result in the coming together of people, the loss of ego, extreme injections of humility, no more materialism, no more greed, no more pollution (not any significant amount anyway). Just people living right.

Maybe the half the world would be dead from disease, disaster, massacre, .etc. But they'd be off to a better place, and the earth could restart.

Hinduism talks about the 4 ages that we are constantly going through. It starts with a Golden Age, and then goes through a systematic building up of technology and systems and a tearing down of morale, responsibility, spirituality, grace, value. At the end, the people destroy themselves, and a change ensues that leads to the Golden age begining, as a new cycle starts.

I believe that in order for coal to become a diamond it must be engulfed in flames as the purification process. I also believe in the idea of the collective unconscious. I believe we are asking for what is happening and what will happen in the future. It's Change we can believe in

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I do believe that the end of the world will be in the near future, most likely 2012 as that is where every sign points. I am not a worrier, however, and don't really care what happens to this earth or the people that inhabit it. You might think that sounds harsh, but everyone has to die...what does it matter what time it happens? Why does everyone care so much about the end of the world, it has to happen sooner or later, and I actually prefer sooner, because have you seen the world lately, to be frank it sucks. This world is controlled by fear rather than love. What is there to be afraid of? You either live your life in blissful ignorance or you accept the truth as it is, there is no compromising. And for some reason I prefer the latter, logic doesn't even explain it. The truth requires a strong mind however and that is where most people stumble. As the saying goes, "You can't handle the truth!" (not directed toward any particular one person, just saying what's on my mind)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well the world was meant to end in 1999 & 2000 and it didnt,it was meant to end in 2003 and it didnt,hell it was even meant to end in 2800 bc lol.
All i can think of is that its an old wives tale thats used to scare people.
Im not saying the world wont end,everything ends but i think people should stop stop dreading on it ending and give up the inaccurate predictions.

join