It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama buys his own satelite channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Probably because he has to give his campaign funds back right? He's got 10s of millions of dollars that he's only allowed to blow on his race and a few weeks left. What else could he do to help get his name out to a few more people? Why not, I'd do it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
Try to bring just a little bit more to the discussion next time.

I could suggest the same for you. Attacking another members opinions doesn't really qualify as adding quality content my friend. You probably feel better though huh?

Seriously, this could easily be viewed as Obama being a little too full of himself, just as easily as it can be viewed he is only campaigning.

The fact remains it's hilarious that he has his own dedicated channel playing a looping message over and over.

Who does that?

Apparently, Senator Obama "does that." Will it work? I guess that America will find out on November 4th. Interestingly, Senator McCain has pulled out of Michigan. That cannot bode well for the Republicans.

Nice of you to jump to the defense of a fellow ATS-er. However, in your haste to attempt to put me in check, you ignored this paragraph in my post:

Sen. Obama is running hard to become President of the United States of America. Would you suggest that he should not try to advertise himself? After all, Sen. McCain is certainly taking every opportunity to put his campaign message out there. As he should. After all, THIS IS A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN!

Now, do I "feel better"? Sure, "my friend". I'm so glad that you care.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well personally I feel this Obama channel is confirmation that he will become the next "Dictator of America", it sure is an incredibly fascist move, I'd think that McCain would do that too, but so far he has no channel.

I honestly would rather see a channel dedicated to Michael Moore farting is a bathroom than seeing any of these NWO shills.

-Jimmy

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The Obama Channel? Sure. Right. I have Cable, so I don't see it but if it bothers you that much, wait for the Palin Channel. That is sure to be much more entertaining that the Obama channel.

And if you're that against Obama and are that much for McCain, you'd better pray that Palin doesn't strut up to "Grandpa", give him a hug, and cause him to have a fatal heart attack. That would make her President. Even someone who doesn't like Obama can't listen to Palin talk for five minutes and be ok with her ever becoming President....

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Mirlin11]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
LOL...Cool, now he has at least 2 or 3 channels if you include MSNBC. CNN is in the tank for him too. Responsible journalism at it's best. Keith Olberman should not be allowed on tv. I think he wants to have Obama's love child. What cracks me up...lots of people seem to slam fox news...but if they weren't around...it would be ALL OBAMA ALL THE TIME. You can hate fox if you want to, but they are the only ones keeping the Obama lovefest from hitting 100 percent butt kissing by the media.

This site's motto is "Deny ignorance." Some seem to be full of ignorance. Open your eyes people!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
LOL...Cool, now he has at least 2 or 3 channels if you include MSNBC. CNN is in the tank for him too. Responsible journalism at it's best. Keith Olberman should not be allowed on tv. I think he wants to have Obama's love child. What cracks me up...lots of people seem to slam fox news...but if they weren't around...it would be ALL OBAMA ALL THE TIME. You can hate fox if you want to, but they are the only ones keeping the Obama lovefest from hitting 100 percent butt kissing by the media.

This site's motto is "Deny ignorance." Some seem to be full of ignorance. Open your eyes people!!!!

I know, I think HANNITY wants to do the GOP mascot. My favorite is the HANNITY special report OBAMA and FRIENDS HISTORY OF RADICALISM!

IT IS AWESOME and fair and balanced for sure!

I guess DOBBS who hates OBAMA - CNN

AND Joe Scarbrough who has a three hour morning show five days a week on MSNBC - JOE spends 3 hours every morning kicking OBAMA in the head.

THEN there is COLMES ....HA!!!!!!!!

ACCURATE, INSIGHTFUL, POWERFUL - FOR FAIR and BALANCED coverage BE HERE!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Lol...i don't even know who Joe Scarbrough is...i work during the day so i would never be able to see it anyway. And you are right about the others except for Dobbs, he hates everyone that voted for the bailout. Which includes McCain and Obama. When i get off work i'll switch through the news channels. The bias is there obviously. Fox is mainly for conservatives..the others are mainly for liberals. You can't deny that.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It is a brilliant concept! Take campaign contibutions and buy a satellite with them. Even if you loose the election you still hold the keys to a communications satellite. I wonder how much power you can wield with one of those, very few people know.

I wonder what content he intends to put on it, after he stops looping.

Will McCain resort to anti-satellite warfare?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join