It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is sick, why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I guess you're referring to me.

Um. Two separate questions were asked.

1. Many people coughing and sneezing
  2. A bump

I addressed many people coughing and sneezing.

The OP said nothing about many people with bumps, only himself. I did not address his bump as I had no idea about it. But others did. Good thing they did.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Umm you are making a post online.. When you should be going to SEE a doctor!!!
Get in there and get that checked out before it gets to late!!

Really man... Go see a doctor..

Unless you already did? And what did they tell you?
What did you find out?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Well I guess I get both a thank you and the bird as I first mentioned MRSA and more or less said sniffles from seasonal change. So just like Johnny Cash, I walk the line.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
evrybody I know is freinds with somebody or thare hole familys are sic.one freind has been bad for weeks taking all kinds of meds and going docter to docter.even before I read this post it made me think that it could be a small bug from space just not deadly.I balive the 1918 flu that killed millons of people came from space.but call me crazy but it killed mostly younger people who are out side more and it started all around the world in days when paople could not travel that far by plane or boat that fast.even in remote tribes in alaska it started in the same few days as other parts of the world .ill look for some links,

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Dangit. You jinxed me!
I haven't had a dang boil in three yrs. I now have a golf ball in upper right thigh.
Thanks alot. Hour hot soak helped.
Maybe he's onto something.
Pestilence?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have seen better links than this befor but cant rember ware I hope sombody else can find some thing.thay had a show about it on the histary chanell a year or 2 ago. but here is this

Wickramasinghe says the comet theory could also explain the influenza pandemic of 1918. Once again, that outbreak arose first in China,
then in distant parts of the world—
before air travel existed.

www.popsci.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What do you mean they gave you "oxy's" ? You talking oxycontin?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Okay yeah, let me clear some things up.

I posted on here the night before i went to the docter for the large bump. When i got to the ER they took one look and started to say "bug bite." I quickly assured them this was no bug bite considering this was the 3rd time i had this thing, i don't live in the woods or near alot of crazy hungry bugs in NYC.

I kept telling them it is MRSA and eventually they caved and did a test of the fluid that was inside the bump, came back positive for MRSA. So they cut it open and squeezed out as much as they could, packed it with medical strips, gave me medication to kill it, one for the bump, and one for the actual meat if you will of the illness. They also told me they were going to give me Perks for the pain. Which i was okay with considering perks is a mild pain medication, since i have mild pain. But when i got my perscriptions filled i got 5-325 Mg Oxycodone, and that stuff is crazy strong. I took one of them and i was gone! I couldn't eat anything, threw it up and i couldn't function. So will not be taking them any more and will just stick to over the counter advil, ibuprofen all that stuff.

The nurse that did the actual cutting and packing of the bump kept a running conversation with me i guess to ease my pain by keeping me from thinking about it. But this web site has taught me to ask questions about them and not answer questions about me, you dig? She told me how this is the 53 one she has done this week! I got a gold star for the most fluid in mine(proudly ashamed). She said the City is haveing a huge spike in the amount of people coming in for MRSA. Alot of people come in for bug bites and leave knowing it is MRSA. Thats odd to me because it isn't a easy contracted illness. You need to share a razor or kiss someone with a cold sore, or open wound contact with the infected area. Which i now think they are not giving MRSA the credit it deserves. I sure havn't kissed any cold sores, nore either of the other two that i am aware of. I think it is passing between people in a much easier fashion, air borne or just "clean" contact.

So, if you begin to have a cold or flu, and a bump forms on your body that looks like a pimple, Do Not Squeez It! That is what triggers it to inflame. Instead of the juicy inside squeezing out of your body, it is too deep under the skin and will spread out ward like a super caldera volcano (I.E. yellow stone national park). Thus becoming this crazy painful bump that will eventually get the best of you. People all over are getting this, 3 friends of mine have now sent me a message via facebook to tell me they also have MRSA this week!!

I care about everyone here on ATS since we are the few in the world that have become "awake." Do not let this get out of hand and really look out for the symptoms(spelling i know my bad)! The "Ground Crew" needs to be as healthy as possiable especially considering the 7th of october is 4 days away.

I would also like to thank every one of you that have posted in here. Even the sarcastic individuals that have posted, for you guys keep us more or less down to earth, and make the people in here that are genuinly interested in fixing the problem dig deeper and do more research to if not anything but to prove you wrong, and all of that I benefit from. I would of sat on my ass with this just spreading to my organs if i hadn't posted on this site.

So thank you very much.

And if there is any more information coming in about this illness spreading please post this here! I am very interested in this. We will be in touch-

Jim

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Music please...

"Its the end of the world as we know it....and I feel fine....."

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"What could it be? "

For goodness sakes please go to a doctor and have yourself examined.

You could be spreading something horrible around everywhere you go.

Go see a doctor. Do not rely on the internet.

You need to be diagnosed by a doctor.

Edit: You did go to a doctor. You did the right thing. Slaps self....

[edit on 3-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

*slap* calm down. Read the thread and you will see that he already did.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Has anyone said "chemtrails" yet? I'm sorry, I didn't read every post. I'm on a yahoo chemtrail group where ppl have been comparing symptoms lately. There seems to be alot of spraying associated with storms, and didn't you say you were in NYC? And didn't a hurricane just pass you by last week?

IMHO, the 2 are related.

I hope the best for you and your fellow sickies. It's no laughing matter.

x DG

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Freemason said:

But when i got my perscriptions filled i got 5-325 Mg Oxycodone, and that stuff is crazy strong.
Actually Percocet is oxycodone,only a milder dose than Oxycontin.Still percs are pretty strong.

I'm glad to hear you are doing better though Freemason,MRSA is very serious.
I too have been very sick the past week.Fever,severe cough and congestion.I usually get it every year though.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i've been sick for the past 4 days too. in in the west coast, canada.

i don't think it's anything unusual though as i normally seem to get the flu once a year during the switch between summer and fall.

definitely feeling better today, although i've had a headache for 3 days.

im blaming the weather.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Real food that contains nutrition helps the body to thrive and fight off infection. Most people do not eat real food... they eat fast food, cheap processed stuff in pretty boxes and microwave meals. There is very little nutrition in any of that and anything that gets microwaved loses over 90% of whatever nutrition was there anyway.

So how do you fight infection if you don't feed your body the fuel it needs to do it's job? You don't.... you get sick.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

i can see what you're saying but eating healthy food doesn't gaurantee that you will never get sick. i rarely eat fast food, like i'm talking maybe 1 every 3-4 months literally. i eat a lot of fruit, kiwis, bananas, apples, vegetables too although i would like to eat more raw vegetables i just find store bought vegetables are rather bland.

but indeed, our immune systems are in a better position to fight off sickness if they are strong in the first place.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well China's definitely not helping the prolem. I refuse to use any health care or food product made in China. Most of them have no sense of morality, and care only about how much money they could make by putting melamine in milk, and other less costly chemicles in our medicines.

We made a big mistake allowing China to start supplying things like intravenous medicines, sterile bandages, food, fruit juice, tooth paste, etc.

"The love of money is the root of all evil" - Ancient Christian Proverb

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The Black Death or the Black Plague was transmitted by the flea which is a parasite. Health officials in New York should be monitoring all parasites including the increasing bed bug. The symptoms sounds like an infected bite. This will result in flu like symptoms because the body is fighting infection. With the rise of bed bug cases in New York that is one situation health officials need to monitor all the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am amazed to hear about these strange bumps as I experienced one just above my right knee about three years ago. It started out as a red mark, like one of those common dots that people have on them, and I scratched at it for a minute and then ignored it. Within days, it began to grow into a huge size, but because of no medical insurance, I could not go to a physician at the time. This thing was so incredibly painful that wearing clothing over it was impossible. I have never seen anything like this and hope I never do again. It took forever to heal, and all I can describe it as looking like, is a volcano. The top became white and as I treated it with peroxide, the top peeled back and it exposed raw flesh underneath with white stringy material comming out from deep inside. It never bled. After a week of constant peroxide treatments, it formed a deep pit and it took forever to heal. It never formed a scab, but instead left a large fingertip sized hole in my leg which looks like someone extinguished a cigar on my skin. Freaked me out, and to this day I have never heard of anyone else experiencing this.

reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It is not "normal" to get sick as much as we are getting sick now. The illnesses last longer and happen more often. People get severe congestion in the sinuses and the chest - many who have never had these sorts of respiratory or allergy issues before. We are not experiencing normal cold and flu. People are exhausted - there is dizziness and chronic earache / sticky, itchy eyes and burning throats. People are coughing - A LOT.
There are serious toxins in our air/food and water. Don't be fooled into thinking you SHOULD be this sick. You should not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join