It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indictment: Girl, 12, targeted for 'termination'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
These guys are perverts. Sick,Demented Perverts, who need to be removed from society permanently, as soon as they are convicted. The one caveat must be that the evidence is 100% undeniable before the execution is performed.

I totally agree with your post. Given that a large number of men have been shown to not be guilty of rape (via DNA tests), this is a necessary safeguard.

Then, put them to death.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
I don't understand what is wrong in this country, why they just keep allowing these sick, demented people to rape, torture, and kill our children with the reprocustions being nothing more than a slap on the wrist ?
... walk out of prison 4 1/2 years later, to rape a nine year old for five years and then rape and kill his own niece ?

Did the court system really not see this coming ? When the hell is our judicial system going to wake up and see that you can NOT reform these deviants ?!

The judge and the prosecuter from that 1992 case need to be fired and brought up on charges themselves ! How do they justify allowing scum like that walk the streets ?

I think the Courts rely far too much on the testimony of Psychiatrists and Psychologists who have an inherent interest in getting these people into "Treatment Programs", what is that interest? They get paid for practicing a "discipline" that is exact in the least, experimental at best and has been found in the absolute majority of cases to have no effect whatsoever on the person being treated except to deplete the patients and the Governments wallet. The "licensing" of these individuals to practice has allowed the major drug companies to sell billions of dollars of drugs that are untested, unproven, and may be fatal.

Maybe Scientology has a point about this, maybe they understand that much.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People like this make you not want to leave your house ever!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Greeneyedleo it seems I almost always agree with your thinking on these kind of issues. I can tell you have children. I too am tired of these people being let loose on the streets around my kids. I have no tolerance for them.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by susieseahag

You not only have to be afraid to leave your house, you also have to be afraid to stay in your house. Look at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm always worried about my grandchildren and all the kids in my nieghborhood. We have 138 registered sex offenders living in my vincinity, and those are only the ones that are registered. There are some that live no more than two blocks away from the grammer school, the parks, library. I don't understand how they are allowed to live so close to places that are normally filled with children.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And how do these girl's parents feel knowing that a family member used her like this? I'd kill him.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well maybe this will help a bit:

www.protect.org...

It's the "Protect Our Children" act and it just recently passed. It basically allocates badly needed funds to investigate this stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
Well maybe this will help a bit:

www.protect.org...

It's the "Protect Our Children" act and it just recently passed. It basically allocates badly needed funds to investigate this stuff.

Unfortunately I am afraid this is another ploy to spend our tax money and do nothing about the problem.
It may be barbaric but maybe they should allow vigilantes a little room to work on this matter. If a pervert knew there was someone going to beat their ass until they prayed for death every time they even got close to a child, I believe the problem would shrink. It will never completely go away but it would shrink. Obviously the punishment is not severe enough right now.
I for one would gladly volunteer my time to work on this problem behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This man should be stomped on until his intestines shoot out his backside. Then he should be left to suffer the pain of that and many other things. I would love to do more to him and just let him suffer. Don’t give him the joy of escaping pain through death yet do not give him one moment left on earth without extreme pain that causes him to beg for death.

People like this do not deserve a quick painless death yet they deserve a long life of pain with no escape from that pain.

The girl should not be charged but she certainly needs to be put with a therapist for some time. There is no telling what kind of sick thoughts this guy might have put into her head. At her age she has a good chance of rehabilitation.

As for why this is allowed to keep happening. It is easy to answer but no one likes the answer. The law allows freaks like this to get a chance over and over again because people have made excuses for them. Everyone wants to be all “hug and love on them and they will change” anymore you always hear “it is not their fault they are sick” or “it is in their genes they cannot change that”. Bull show some public torture of freaks like this with real pain and real screams begging for death and go after every freak like this and you will see a decline. Forget this weak pansy way of doing things sometimes it takes doing things the hard way to go about fixing things. Our laws cannot be fixed until we first as a society fix ourselves.

Raist

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
After speaking to my psyciatrist friend, he told me that the statistic that shows that 95% of these people re-offend is totally false. Its more like 90% do not re offend. But you do not hear that end of the arguement because its a hot topic that people need to vent about. There are over 15,000 people in GA who are in treatment, and about 140,000 around the country. Yet you only hear about 4-5 major re-offenders.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think your psychiatrist friend may be fudging his numbers a little. Especially since almost everytime we here about people like this they are reoffenders. It's a lot more than 4-5.

Could you explain what a major reoffender is as opposed to a non-major reoffender ?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
After speaking to my psyciatrist friend, he told me that the statistic that shows that 95% of these people re-offend is totally false. Its more like 90% do not re offend..

Your friend is 90% wrong.

Since your anon I won't waste my time posting the factual evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join