It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the future...Something I Need to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I can see the future. I know that's quite a claim and I have nothing to back it up with. 2 years ago I began to have visions in-between sleep and wake. Like a slide show. I'm not talking about interpretations I am talking about exact places I will be the next day that I have never been before. Even if I stay inside let's say trying to not have the visions happen. They inevitably will. Things will play out such as my brother calling me for a ride and I stumble upon that location.

If you don't believe me I understand so I will simply pose it as a hypothetical question. Let's say some people have visions and can see the future. What does that say about the space-time continuum?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by RagenCajun]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Assuming what you say is true:

I think that you are more in tune with the ripples of the space/time continuum.

The continuum ripples like a rock hitting the pond. There is the event and then ripples all around it. The past, present and future are all one event and we are only limited by our observation of it. In your case, you are picking up the back wave of an event that will happen in the "future" as you percieve it.

Does that make any sense?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The thread link on my signature is on dreams that come true.

It says the space-time continuum is a series of organized patterns of information that are formed from our dreaming, and create our future.

Thought creates reality. Dreams are thoughts.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
yeah

xept your tag says prof serial killer ... cant help progress that cause.

but if ... your serious I get these drops of knowledge not a sleep wake thing but a knowing that about to happen sometimes up to 2years before event.
example:
1/ blood and fire falls from heavens thrown into ocean two years before 9/11 and I knew it was trade centres

2/ God would grant me a son then a daughter in that order ,when I didn't even have a girlfriend.

well I have a healthy 15 year old son and daughter came two years later.

but day by day the drops of knowledge in the mundane pre- eminant

if you are the real deal lets chat more I have wondered how to utilize this gift /power. but only for good.

peace

[edit on 2/10/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Not really, lol. I kind of understand. But is there any current quantum physics or scientific research into these ripples?

Oh as for the professional serial killer line. I am indeed.....not a professional serial killer. I was watching Silence of The Lambs as the time and put it up more as a status for what I was doing at that time. If I was a professional serial killer I wouldn't come on these forums and tell people.....lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have seen the truth. And you are right. The material world, and our lives, are not what we think they are. The slide show you are seeing, is all that reality is. Everyone alive right now is getting their own slide show, many of them coordinated together. The slides are all that reality is.

The slides were pre-selected by an outside party, chosen shortly before our "births". Freewill in large "important" life events is an illusion. You would find it difficult to refuse even a small event. The slide not only is the experience, it will force you to act based on a menu of pre-planned "choices".

What we see, feel, experience, is an illusion in our minds based on the slides. The only freewill we have is in the "filler material" of our experiences, the things too small to matter.

The worst part is that some of the people in your life are "props", who exist only because they are part of some slide(s), not synchronized to any individual mind.

So of course, you could see the future. But that won't help anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RagenCajun

If you don't believe me I understand so I will simply pose it as a hypothetical question. Let's say some people have visions and can see the future. What does that say about the space-time continuum?

I think there's more to us than we know. The pineal gland is just not working like it should for the majority of people in the world. Our third dimensional world attachments keep us from experiencing the higher vibrating dimensions of the 4th and beyond. That's why people who fast and do yoga are more likely to have the experiences that you do. Or some people just inherit a more functioning pineal gland.

pineal gland info
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Now let's say such an ability as seeing the future was proven. What other psychic abilities would be plausible if seeing the future is?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

i dont know what that says about the space-time continuim, but i have had the same stuff happen to me also. people dont believe me and im fine with that but it happens to me too. ending up in the spot you had the vision on accident happens to me all the time. its been happening to me for 7 years and they are changing. im starting to see stuff that is happenng in later months or even years. if this really is happening to you then it will start changing and you might be able to see further. please respond to this. im also trying to find ways to control or enhance it.

new topics

top topics

join