It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the bailout good/bad for NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am not fond nor well versed in economics, but mildly paying attention to this bailout business, I first thought this is all part of NWOs (JP Morgan/Chase, Rosthchilds, Rockefeller's) plan. But If the bailout continues to fail, doesn't this just give these Mega-banking corporations more control, by buying off the smaller and even some of the larger (WAMU) banks that have failed, thereby widening their control of the county's money?

Then again, it is most likely a win win for the mega-banks, and FED. Anyone with a wider range of knowledge on this issue, please feel free to inform me.

Thanks,
Gnosis

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If you accept the NWO theory, which is still declined at many levels; you must also consider that this may be completely of no consequence to their plans. In essence, they can proceed regardless of the economics.

I don;t know if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This bailout is good for the NWO. Anytime the Fed pumps money into the economy it only benefits one group and thats the Fed and it's intrests. When a central bank puts money into the economy it devalues our currency and undermines the long term stability of our economy. This massive bailout will be one of the last nail in the coffin of our current economic system. This will do nothing more than dilute our currency and allow the central banks to buy up a chunk of wall street cheap. All the while paving the road to a new economic structure (NAU?) for when the system can no longer be propped up by the Feds funny money and they will need to scrap the system.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you, that makes some more sense.

top topics

join