It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hikers find Steve Fosset related Items

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hikers in the remote mountains of eastern central california, have found items related to steve fosset, near the town of Mammoth lakes.

News clip

The clip is light on the current events,

But

AP story

The items were found west of mammoth lakes, man was he off course.
WAAY off course the items were found in madera county, so he was on the west side of the crest of the sierra nevada.
The area is very rugged and the weather is very unpredictable this time of year.
Rugged doenst come close to describing the terrain.

I guess he didnt slip into an alternative universe or was kidnapped by the NWO/Illuminati.

He wouldnt be the first plane to go down in these mountains.
The local paper just finished a series about plane crashes in this very area.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by punkinworks]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by punkinworks]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I do remember that someone here on ATS stated that Steve Fosset's items will most likely be found next to Mammoth Lakes , like an ID of some sort along with an item of clothing; and his plane will be at the bottom of one these lakes. Also stating that he would be way off course. This was right after this happened. In addition to that he was shot down and his plane was sent to the bottom of one of the lakes, or brought there. This was a theory That was started on ATS I believe . Wow ! That theory seems to be panning out. I don’t have time to search ATS for this but I’m sure this is where I read this theory . Gosh ATS really surprises me when these theory’s really start coming true .

Just thought other ATS members should get in out this. Because the theory was started here I believe.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by SJE98]

join