It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dropping in to say hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hello everyone

i just wanted to introduce myself. i am barathrum and have been lurking in the shadows for several months now.

i don't really even recall how i stumbled upon this site but i sure am glad i did.

generally speaking, i'm not really a skeptic or a believer. most often, i am of the mind that the truth is somewhere between the wildest conspiracy theory and the mainstream "reality". then again i'm sure that isn't always the case so i am open minded.

anyway, i just wanted to give a quick introduction. i may participate in discussions from time to time but i wouldn't really expect to ever see another thread started by me, especially since the moment i find something i can typically come here and see 20 people have already beaten me to it lol

i'll probably stick to the shadows most of the time, reading and being quiet, but i'll be there and now that i'm registered i'll be able to reply if necessary so YAY

peace!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the site that is too addicting

Have fun

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Barathrum and welcome to ATS. Enjoy yourself and happy posting, but certainly don't hesitate to start your own thread(s) if you've got something to share.

Be sure to stop by BTS sometime for a good joke, laugh, rant or chit-chat. It's a really great place to get to know the other members, a much lighter side of ATS.

Rush

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey Barathrum

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join