It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$$ prob is already "FIXED". Coming world-wide COLLAPSE is INTENTIONAL - Courtesy of the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
WE'RE PUNKS. Like the bubble, the bailout is a (final) money grab prior to the system wide collapse. Grab billions goin up, grab billions commin down, then change the game. The bailout has no chance of saving the system. The system is broken, it doesn't work; or perhaps you didn't notice. Naturally, when America's economy collapses, the world economy won't be far behind. And what do we do then??? Move to a single currency and world bank (which i believe basically already exists doesn't it?) Pretty slick move. Now, just a little bloodshed to get the people to cry for a single government; release a disease which when you go for "free" treatment, you get an implant - just for your health records of course - to combat this disease... and I think that's it. NWO faster than you can say, "Hey! Wait a min..." Ooops...

[edit on 10/1/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 10/1/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Starred, because I agree this 'collapse' was planned long ago and orchestrated to occur at this juncture. I'm sure the majority realise this, hence the worldwide outrage.

In fact, I suspect it's time the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were widely aired again at this point .. time we had a refresher course in the Master Plan, just to remind us who's orchestrating all this .. and to remind us also of who profits.

But could I say how nauseating your avatar is .. and ask if you really consider it necessary ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Indeed, I was just thinkin... This massive cash grab they're attempting... When it comes time to trade in your dollars for the new world money, the bubble cash, insurance lies cash, plus the 700 billion, will put the masters WAAAAY out in front of the richest slaves - slamming them back in their place and regaining some of the distance and control the masters have lost in the last 60+ years.

As for my avatar - that's me, for real, no contacts, on 6/6/06. So yes, on ATS? Yes, it's absolutely necessary.

-v

join