It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earlyman and Neanderthals mating?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Earlyman and Neanderthals mating?

satandeathkill.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">htt ps:

Homo Sapien encounters Neaderthals, and clearly dominates the enviroment. More and more evidence shows why this occured, and a good part of it was enviroment and technology. Sapiens simply outcompeted them. But would Sapiens really remain totally xenophobic, or vice versa for over 10,000 yeas of living "side by side?" Surely, some love in addition to the war must have occured.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I was watching discover plant and a documentarie came on saying that there is a theory of neanderthal and modern day man matingand. Resulting in our species today. i put a link of one site that states the theory. this was very eye opening for me and i hope it is for you to. enjoy!

Please feel free to comment

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I saw the Neanderthal Code on the history channel, I believe, last night. I would like to see the follow up on the DNA that was retrieved from the Neanderthal. I was surprised to see that both modern man and Neanderthal had the same gene for language.

It's a very interesting subject.

PS. your link doesn't work. Can you try to repost it?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Clark W. Griswold]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i think the aborigines in Australia are directly linked to Neanderthals,, the pure breed aborigines look really caveman like....i am not be racist with this statement but i do think they look alike...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i think the aborigines in Australia are directly linked to Neanderthals,, the pure breed aborigines look really caveman like....i am not be racist with this statement but i do think they look alike...

That's not being "racist", it's simply noting facial feature similarities.

Features stay strong where little mingling with outsiders occurs.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All I can say is that the lager must have been specially strong in the past! How could an early man even contemplate mating with a seven foot tall hairy neanderthal woman? Why would he do such a thing? He has the choice between some Raquel Welch look-a-like in a fur bikini or a cave woman who looks like Mighty Joe Young on a bad day!
Surely there has to have been some sexual attraction?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
All I can say is that the lager must have been specially strong in the past! How could an early man even contemplate mating with a seven foot tall hairy neanderthal woman? Why would he do such a thing? He has the choice between some Raquel Welch look-a-like in a fur bikini or a cave woman who looks like Mighty Joe Young on a bad day!
Surely there has to have been some sexual attraction?

Well, it is possible that forced mating was a cultural standard in early man, and if there were 'raids' on neighboring tribes, before we ever reached the 'military horizon', as it were, many unsavory things could have happened which may have made it less than 'a matter of choice.'

But who knows? This is all speculation.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I mated with a Neanderthal woman once

I was drunk and had just broken up with my ex

Not sure if we can concieve I used protection,

but Homosapiens will mate with Neanderthals if they are drinking enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I mated with a Neanderthal woman once

I was drunk and had just broken up with my ex

Not sure if we can concieve I used protection,

but Homosapiens will mate with Neanderthals if they are drinking enough.

You too huh? I thought I was the only one!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

The neanderthals on TV doing the commercials look even more like cavemen. Even if they now dressed in modern day clothes just like the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Murderface

I was watching discover plant and a documentarie came on saying that there is a theory of neanderthal and modern day man matingand. Resulting in our species today. i put a link of one site that states the theory. this was very eye opening for me and i hope it is for you to. enjoy!

Please feel free to comment

"Resulting in our species today"? I wish the link worked and I wish you'd say a bit more about it other than just point out a broken link and baiting curiosity with "very eye opening".

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
early man must have had alcohol....alcohol has allowed me to mate with neanderthals too......

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If the men were as shallow as you guys are, the Neanderthal women must have needed alcohol just to tolerate them. Heaven forbid they mated for love. I've never seen such a blatant display of ignorance.

Maxmars wrote:

Well, it is possible that forced mating was a cultural standard in early man, and if there were 'raids' on neighboring tribes, before we ever reached the 'military horizon', as it were, many unsavory things could have happened which may have made it less than 'a matter of choice.'
But who knows? This is all speculation.

Yes, when men are left to their own natural barbarian instincts, there's no telling what horrors they could have inflicted on the women of that time period. It happens even today, we see it all over the news, cults taken down because some pervert was in charge in his own secretive little world, thinking he was untouchable. It happens all over the world, even today. Of course it happened back in those lawless days.

Seems the caveman lives on...

Yes, I'm sure the women stayed just as drunk as the men.
God help them.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And . . . who knows?

Maybe it's the Neanderthal's who had to do the drinking....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
if i could have lived back then it would have been awesome i could ravage the female population.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

well, you must understand that Neanderthals were never seven feet tall or anything near that height. The estimated average height is around 5 foot 6. Anthropologists have yet to come across an enormous 7 foot tall skeleton.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Seeing as how a few thousand years ago both groups were pretty hairy... it'd been more like dating a very tall woman today,

www.scienceforums.net...

First post of this thread in another forum features your opening quote, otherwise I couldn't find your OP. satandeathkill.com seems to be a portal site that allows you access to sites that are normally blocked.
As for what's stated, I believe it's possible, but it would be hard to conclusively prove. Neanderthal have been gone for a few thousand years now, and their genes would be hard to distinguish.

new topics

top topics

join