It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos Ghost photos hi def Snake ghost in tree

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a selection of photos of ufos ghosts in a tree Ufo with righting on it.

all the photos were taken by me a couple of months ago.

Cheers

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

These pics are awesome!!

I have a few questions:

-Were you taking pics. when you felt there may be something there to capture or was this by chance?

-That "snake in tree" pic is way cool... were you on vacation taking photos of structures or is this a place that you know has activity?

-Do you only see these outdoors?

Very, VERY cool pics!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Interesting video. The streaks of "light" or rods are probably moths or other insects. A high speed lens was used on an episode of "Monster Quest" and showed that when slowed down, the moths could be clearly seen.
Also, the "orbs" can be seen in the dark in other photos. It makes me think most of the pictures have natural explanations.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN around Stirling city Scotland well I did go out to film these things By the looks of it they were already waiting. and yes I do have things happen in my house most of the objects are around my house that's why I film them and take photos.

you could say these are by chance but I think it goes a bit deeper than that.

Brian.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Brian-nice pics,I was thinking that your ´Snake UFO´photographed in the tree resembled these freaky UFOs filmed in a forest in the U.S.
What do you think.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
interesting how "stars" were on the side of the house as well as in the sky on several of the photos

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

There's no stars in any of the photos.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

that could well be what were looking at in that picture really interesting cheers mate for that.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm not a great photo analyst, but those were some pretty interesting photos. I'll leave the critiquing to more advanced observers.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic Rights

THANKS VERY MUCH cheers mate.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Great photos, could be pixes and ferries you have there but the ufo in the trees really got my attention. It was camoed, and looked like it was just tring to blend in.
Great stuff..
K.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by anyone

THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN around Stirling city Scotland well I did go out to film these things By the looks of it they were already waiting. and yes I do have things happen in my house most of the objects are around my house that's why I film them and take photos.

you could say these are by chance but I think it goes a bit deeper than that.

Brian.

I thought so. These pics. are too good to be an "accident."
What do you suppose the snake thing is? You seem to have gone huting for it. Had you encountered it before?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Lens flares/Insects, nothing out of the ordinary besides the circular object that appears to be wedged sideways in the trees, which could really be anything..

Not sure how you came to the conclusion it was a UFO. Unless it suddenly shot out from its wedged position at 15,000mph?

Edit: Forgot to mention (& I feel compelled to add), all the zooming in on these normal looking lens flares in your pictures is well... annoying.

C-BuZz

[edit on 2-10-2008 by C-BuZz]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

I dont know but It could be some type of Ghost Stirling castle Is known to have a girl Walking the top of the wall were the snake thing is They call her The Green Lady mite well be her very strange.

Brian

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kitos

that is real strange I went up there and there is nothing But trees and Bushes I think its dimensional Could be a Doorway Cool.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

I know my stuff mate been filming and taking photos for years There's no lenze flare they are what they are.

The object in the trees is a unidentified object.

What do you mean could be anything,LIKE WHAT

And I'm zooming in to give a better view.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by C-BuZz

I know my stuff mate been filming and taking photos for years There's no lenze flare they are what they are.

The object in the trees is a unidentified object.

What do you mean could be anything,LIKE WHAT

And I'm zooming in to give a better view.

I also know a little about professional still photography using a variety of different lenses & top of the line equipment, which is why I can honestly say that these orbs/streaks of light/ghost snakes are nothing to get excited about.

The circular metal object on the ground in the trees I was referring to. You automatically assume it's a UFO. Actually its definately NOT a UFO I can assure you of that. UFO's are flying. This object does not appear to be flying anywhere. So youve taken a picture of a grounded metal object on the in-between some trees.

In regards to the Snake/Orbs, nothing more than dust particles/lens flare/insects or all of the above IMO. A ghost snake? I dont think so..

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

ya

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Sorry for my delayed reply but I really can't say anything more than those pics. are amazing and I feel definitely paranormal. I am no expert with effects and can't really help with the analysis I can only compare them to personal experience.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
people cant handle footage there not got a answer to quality people just need to deal with it there own way> That is don't talk about it I cant handle that kind of stuff scares me.

There was nobody on that path when I took that picture or In the fields or the sky cool.

Brian

top topics

<<   2 >>

join