It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Execute us and you will die'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
'Execute us and you will die''

www.news.com.au...

THREE Bali bombers today vowed there would be retribution if their executions went ahead.

Amrozi - who played a lead role in the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians - also said he would carry out another bombing if given the chance.

His comments came as people gathered in Bali to mark the third anniversary of the second bombings in 2005 that killed 20 people, including four Australians.
# Gallery: We remember the Bali bombing

Amrozi remained defiant today, as he and his co-accused - his brother Mukhlas and Imam Samudra - were allowed out of their cells at their island prison off Central Java to mark the Islamic holiday Eid ul-Fitr.

"If it's true that there will be an execution, then all the people committing the execution will be condemned to die by god,'' Amrozi told journalists at the jail on Nusakambangan Island.

"Is anyone ready to die? Only god knows about that.

"If it's true that later on I will be executed, certainly there will be someone who will take revenge. I don't have to say who will take revenge.''

Mukhlas also said "all the executors,'' including President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, would pay if the three bombers were put before a firing squad.

"Execution is the biggest criminal act (possible), especially when it is applied to warriors like us,'' he said.

"All those who are involved in the execution will be condemned by god,'' he ranted, adding shouts of ``god is great''.

"The followers will take revenge actions, other warriors. If anyone kills us then there will be a (sic) revenge from all over the place.

"I've never regretted these bombings ... I will not ask for forgiveness from those infidels.''

The three bombers last week reportedly said they were confident they would not be put to death this year.

The Indonesian government halted plans for their executions out of respect for the holy Islamic fasting month, but is expected to resume preparations shortly.

The three men have exhausted all legitimate legal options.

However, their lawyers have launched yet another action in Indonesia's Constitutional Court, arguing that execution by firing squad amounts to torture because they might not die immediately.

I dont accept that.

I simple dont.

To all those who suffered.... I am with you.

An eye for a family........ may they burn.

This is my opinion, and mine without regret..

Mungo

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Kill them slowly, torture them to death and tell them that if their god exists he will come down and save them, but if their god does not exist then they will burn for all time in a Christian Hell contracted out to vengeful Jews.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

Well, that is one way to show them. Personally, all these criminal murderers need to taste the swift hand of justice and quit rotting in our jail cells.

That's why I have capital one.

new topics

join