It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rothschilds 1773 25 point plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
incredible...is it REALLY feasible that a plan could work over centuries without ever coming to the surface?...something so complex?..the things in this list are happening... coincidence?

In 1770, Mayer Amschel Rothschild married Gutta Schnapper. In that same year, he retained Jewish-born, Adam Weishaupt, an apostate Jesuit-trained professor of canon law, to revise and modernize Illuminism, the worship of Satan, with the objective of world domination and the imposition of the Luciferian ideology “upon what would remain of the human race” after a final orchestrated social-cataclysm. [4] In 1773, Mayer summoned twelve wealthy men to Frankfort and asked them to pool their resources, then presented the 25-point plan that would enable them to gain control of the wealth, natural resources and manpower of the entire world. [5]

Those 25 points are:

1. Use violence and terrorism rather than academic discussions.

2. Preach “Liberalism” to usurp political power.

3. Initiate class warfare.

4. Politicians must be cunning and deceptive – any moral code leaves a politician vulnerable.

5. Dismantle “existing forces of order and regulation.” Reconstruct all existing institutions.”

www.scribd.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
While I wouldn't for a second put it past them, and I believe wholeheartedly the sinister intent of these international plunderers of humanity... do you have a source for this document, perhaps?

This could really be a key piece of evidence to gain awareness of the international bankers' true agenda. You'd think that after three hundred or so years (probably longer) of owning half the world, the Rothschilds would get quite tired of always having to maintain control... I know that if I were at the top, I'd get just plain sick of it because there's nowhere else to go from there. I'm wondering just what force is at work here. Is it simply greed and power? That can only take you so far, ya know? I've always thought there was a greater force behind these dynasties.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

hello...i just found these just as you can...ill try and dig deeper to find evidence that they are indeed real historic facts..

your other point...its devil worship..the occult...even if the other parts didnt link the bush family..or hitlerto this 'plan' (war..mob mentality..financial problems etc).....this occult link also would..

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
its also mentioned here..

www.fdrs.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Great post. This seems to correlate exactly with what has happened in history all the way to what the planet is experiencing this moment. I've read much about the Rothschild's but have never see the list in such an agenda format. Understanding what they've done and how they do it is the first step to becoming impervious to their manipulation.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Illuminati emerged from the French Illuminism, however who was the ignorant that said the illuminism was a satanic cult? That's just silly!

Voltaire, and others that belong to the Illuminism were not satanics, they were atheist and modern people who emerged from the french revolution. Intellectual people actually, that thought the progress of the humanity lies in the epistemological minds not in the Divine Right.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We need to find the references used by the author of that piece in the OP.

Someone should look up the Rothschilds in theEncyclopedia Judaica. I can't find an open copy. Does anyone have access to a copy? Anyone in the library now need to stretch their legs?

[edit on 10/1/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FromAndes
The Illuminati emerged from the French Illuminism, however who was the ignorant that said the illuminism was a satanic cult? That's just silly!

Voltaire, and others that belong to the Illuminism were not satanics, they were atheist and modern people who emerged from the french revolution. Intellectual people actually, that thought the progress of the humanity lies in the epistemological minds not in the Divine Right.

hello...i thought they all emerged from the bavarian illuminati...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The first Illuminati "group" was the bavarian illuminati.

However most of their knowledge background and even their name, was took from the French Illuminism, who were atheists not satanics.
The Illuminism was very important as a matter of fact, because thanks to it, the Church began to lose their power.

You have to consider the fact that in those times there was a lot of restrictions comming from the church, so writing "free mind" things and/or agaisnt the church was almost a blasphemy. That's why many intellectuals of those times joined secret groups to enjoy freedom of speech.

Like the FREE-Masons.

top topics

join