It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams song on Dancing with the stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Jessica Simpson just sang her rendition of Robbies great song 'Angels'.......
She was not as good at it as Robbie.........just sayin.....

but WAY COOL that ABC will be sending you your percentage check!! Its cool to have something sang by the guest singer! I hope it covers a few investigation trips!!
That was fun to see...............more would be good.....

[edit on 30-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Pardon me I didnt mean to phart in your general direction.......(or did I?)

Robbie is an active member here...I think this is interesting...... I made a comment...............sue me

Nice ta mee chew tew Habu.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

And this is a conspiracy, WHY???, Jessica Simpson singing anything including Blobbie's song . . . . is not a conspiracy, it is a CRIME against humanity!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lower tribalism

You are not in the conspiracy forum, this is the members forum. And this is not ATS this is BTS, now stop attacking long standing respected members, we have rules of manners and decorum here and you are violating those.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Try to ignore the trollers hon. I am not always so good at that myself either, so its a good thing you have friends here to support you when things like this happen. *hugs*

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey there river godess,yes im still around.lol At any rate thanks for posting this as its good to see.

I've always liked robbies off the wall approach to certain things(like flinging pieces of his flesh at girls(loved that one))It is also good to see that his stuff is out there getting some exposure,as he may be looked at as a wacko or whatever some may call him for believing in life which is alien to this planet.

Which at large shouldnt be all that hard to believe,though i tend to not want to see an alien or know about them,it is an interesting study.I would say now dont let these posters get to you,but as i kinda know you a little(through posts)i think you wont really let it get to you.

Any ways thanks for posting this!!

Tor.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by toraylin]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Goes to show ya how easy it is to mess up around here even when you know your way around......THANKS to the brave mods who moved this for me I really did post in the wrong forum hahahahaha.......

Hey Nephra and Toray......thanks Tribal but my skin is thick Im much more amused than offended truly.....I mean woops I did post in the wrong forum OUCH!
lol....."danger Will Robinson"!! I kinda wish they had left the smack down posted it was pretty clean and made me smile...

Hey I agree that a Jessica Simpson topic is rather a thread ending topic, I was GLAD to see Robbies song get air time......I just wish it had been HIM singing it as they had the wrong singer. He does that song way way WAYYYYY better.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

join