It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Update: U.S. Soldiers on the move

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thats how the National Guard or Reserves travel on their way to Field Training Exercise. I'm positive it has nothing to do with Marshall Law.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

Agreed. Unless something out of the ordinary happens that is quite common. When we would go to the field as a brigade we would have at least as many vehicles with quite a few more humvees. Nothing to worry about yet.

Now, if you see them dropping off here and there and setting up checkpoints, well, that's a completely different story.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Yes great point! Check points wouldn't good. Another observations would have to be made. Such as are the vehicles up armored. Are the soldiers wearing their armor? Any mags inserted into their weapons?

Another thing about the humvees, usually they are designated for the Commander, First Sargent, XO, and Platoon Sargent's.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by jmlima

"It" already has happened. Troops were deployed yesterday and Congress is actually and in reality under martial law. This happened.

What happened? Troops were deployed? Where, how and to what purpose? How are they imposing your so called martial law?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Greetings, all...long time lurker, first-time poster.

My take on all this is that the troop movements are real, and in fact the story from the ArmyTimes spells it out well. I think this is in preparation for another impending terrorist attack--if I were an enemy of the U.S., NOW is the perfect time to attack due to our financial picture being as bleak as it is. 9/11 was a serious blow to a relatively healthy (on the surface, anyway) economy...I would hate to contemplate what a similarly-sized event would have now with everything already teetering.

Anyway, cheers!

[edit on 2-10-2008 by rondeth]

[edit on 2-10-2008 by rondeth]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Well, my friend, you are being paranoid. I am one of those convoy drivers. All that these convoys are doing is driving to and from training bases. In San Antonio, we have the same ops going on. Going back and forth to Camp Bullis, which is used as a field training site. The convoy driving is also a training tool for our drivers to keep in practice for operating in-theater. So, my advice is to relax. Panic only if/when Obama becomes President, then you may have to worry about the military being used for law enforcement activities (against the law, by the way).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join