It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4, 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't this next Independance day be great to start the next American revolution? Truth be told there needs to be another march to D.C. another great idea brought to you by the bearer of truth. It just plain time for americans to take their country back. I know I'm ready any one else with me.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by truth bearer]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What do you hope to accomplish? Even if we took back our Government, the people we place in charge will just end up emulating the old-style.

We put new people in charge, restructure a bit, and then in 5 years we would hear non-stop complaints about how corrupt or foolish the system is.

It's a cycle.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No, you are 1 year to early.
It is July 4, 2010. Revelation 13:18 shows the Beast code 666.

13 x 18 = 234
Now search 234 on links below

www.texemarrs.com...
www.rense.com...
www.simaqianstudio.com...
www.laverdaduniversal.org...

And you find: America had 234 years to fulfill its destiny and usher in the global New World Order. Target Date was 2010

On July 4, 2010 it are 911 days to January 1, 2013, The start of NewAge.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Not sure I understand what exactly you're talking about..

Edit to add- How would a book written 2000+ years ago go by the gregorian calendar? It wouldn't/couldn't... I believe that bible code crap is like the whole number 23 thing. If you look hard enough for something, you will find it.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First we take back our media, then shut down the fed, no one files taxes for this year, next thing you know we have our country back and hopefully the rest of the world will follow. "When the power of love over comes the love of power then the world will know peace." I dont know about you people but I'm tired of fighting and if all I have to do is fight one more time and win and then there will be no more fighting, damn it I'll fight. "Give me liberty or give me death" I'm willing to die for the truth and what I believe, most people arent even willing to die for a loved one well I am.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by truth bearer]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think your date will be a little too late in my book. Why not have your little 'revolution' on Tuesday November 4th, 2008. Exercise your right to vote. If you want change, go vote for it, what ever change is for you. Not even half of the American people will do their personal duty to even take the time to vote, while the entire American people will whine about the way things are.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
I think your date will be a little too late in my book. Why not have your little 'revolution' on Tuesday November 4th, 2008. Exercise your right to vote..

You still believe in Voting machines ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Voting is a farce and every one knows that the majority wins I've done my duty as far as voting but the concept of the matter is that people dont have the power any more and are tired of voting on which rights to give up next in stead we take them all back. I swore under oath to up hold and defend the constitution and as far as i'm concerned that oath doesnt expire when i get out of the military.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can't believe there are still folks out there that think their votes count for anything. The only person who was worth voting for was Ron Paul and the media knew it, thats why they made sure to push him to the side. And what sickens me is that 99% of Americans still think that Obama or McCain is gonna change things. Wake up people, we were never able to SELECT a president, but only to ELECT one, from a group THEY choose for us.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What I'm trying to say is that the revolution is now. If July 4, 2009 isnt a good time for you because you're having an independance day celebration, celebrating what little freedoms you have left. If its not a good time for you then when would? When it's too late? When you have no liberties left at all? when they are finally hauling the rest of your family off to a happy death camp? when? tell me, when would be a good time? if July 4, 2009 is no good then the only other time is right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
After all the things I have said, I hope that if you all dont hear from me in the next few days know that they have gotten to me and I'm off to be ground into lizard food.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I hope that this helps you understand the action needed.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just read the "Activist" thread and what I meant was come together as human beings and say "I have had enough." I am not a part of an activist group nor do I plan on starting one here. sorry if I broke the rules.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
this is an older song but like the disturbed song its pretty damn accurate

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by bosna87]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Can you tell me a few sites to go on that i can read about this stuff on?? It's very interesting.. please and thank you.
and btw you should read my thread and comment me about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truth bearer

Hey man if there gonna send us to some concentraiton camps then us marching up to DC isnt going to stop a thing, they want somthing done there doing it, they dont care what we think. Right now its like a Dad arguing against a Son the dad will win because he has all the power and the most say. No matter what we do if they want to send us to a camp were going. But i can assure you if they come and try to take me away i will take as many as those low life government bastards that i can along with me. Now THATS a plan.. use force not words marching wont do anything.. Fighting will. Thats what they ment when our forfathers said give me liberty or give me death.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Do you refer to my first posting 13 x 18 = 234 since 1776 or my second posting on voting machines ?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The first one. I'm really interested in numerology.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

First you must understand that 432 +( mirror code )234 = 666
432 x 1000 = radius of sun (in miles)
Everything on 432 is discussed from page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See also on 432:
www.geocities.com...

Now look at the importance of 234 = 13 x 18
www.greatdreams.com... (Search 234)

In gematria 234 = THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA