It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome dream involving a Grey last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now I have dreams of Alien invasions all the time, which is awesome but this one was weird and before anyone says anything, yes it was just a dream.

So I was dreaming that I was sleeping on my bed, yeah kinda funny. Next thing I know it I had a total out of body experience, in the dream, my soul going through the roof and up into the sky very fast till I was way up in space. I was floating there for a few seconds and then suddenly this Grey appears in front of me and starts "staring me down" and I realize it was coming for me. Next thing I know I am being sucked back into my body real fast with the image of the Grey still up there.

Woke up a few minutes later and kinda bummed that I did not stick around to see what happened.

Alien dreams rule. This is the first one I have actually had involving an actual Grey.

I want to thank Paranormal States Gilliland investigation last night for bringing this on

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thats much better than my Pokemon dream I had last night/this morning

(totally being serious)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think you did the right thing getting back into your body. You dont want them screwing with you even and especially with that energetic body you were in at the time. Just my opinion.

I also have had a lot of reams about alien invasions and many about Grey's but thankfully not anymore.

new topics

join