It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is NASA Kidding? There's an Active Civilization on Mars!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The evidence for a lost civilization on Mars is great, and (as many know) has been subject to a huge cover-up. Pyramids, "the face", statues and many more various sites are seemingly ruins, from a past civilization.

When talking about Mars, the words active civilization are rarely brought into the conversation. Mainly due to the fact that NASA has sold their propaganda so well. And also due to NASA and the ESA tampering with every image the media and public see. In fact, the tampering is so heavy, it covers up about 95% of the evidence for an active civilization on Mars.

Through my research(and with the help of others' research), I have came to the conclusion that there is in fact an alive and well civilization on Mars.

How could a civilization survive without water?

Liquid water is very abundant on Mars, just like Earth. The alleged "empty" and "dry" lake and river beds are not empty at all.

Here's just some of the evidence for liquid water:
(very bottom of strip)
www.msss.com...

(bottom of strip)
www.msss.com...

(top section of strip)
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

(very bottom of strip)
www.msss.com...

(all over)
www.msss.com...

Even NASA admits liquid water:

In 2000:

NASA has discovered evidence of water on the Red Planets surface. The finding, made by the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft, fuels hopes that there may be life on Mars.

www.space.com...

In 2006:

NASA photographs have revealed bright new deposits seen in two gullies on Mars that suggest water carried sediment through them sometime during the past seven years.

www.nasa.gov...

In 2007:

A new analysis of pictures taken by the exploration rover Opportunity reveals what appear to be small ponds of liquid water on the surface of Mars.

space.newscientist.com...

How could a civilization survive without an atmosphere?

A common misconception about Mars is that it does not have an atmosphere. It's understandable since NASA and other organizations tell us, "Mars has almost NO atmosphere(in other words, it's thin), and consists of mostly CO2." That however, is NOT true.

Plant life would help sustain and provide oxygen, just as it does on Earth. Plants and trees can be seen all over the surface of Mars. Here's some:

www.msss.com...

www.msss.com...

Plant life can also be seen in the M090204, R0701100, M0901354 and M0800448 images, linked above for evidence of water.

It also rains and snows on Mars. Clouds:
www.msss.com...
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

What about the temperatures? Isn't it cold as ice on Mars?

There is really no way I can prove the temperatures on Mars, because I do not have access to a thermometer on Mars. I suspect, from all the other lies told by NASA, the true temperatures are also suspect of a cover-up.

--------------------------------------------------

Now that we've found liquid water and plant life on Mars, it's safe to assume we are NOT alone in the universe--we're not even alone in our own solar system. Tress and plants are life and are considered active!

But you said "active civilization", plants are not civilization!

Of course they aren't, but this is:

(Apologies for all the links, I tried to post the images here, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.)

Cropped, untouched.

Cropped, brightened.

Cropped, untouched.

Cropped, brightened.

Cropped, brightened.

Cropped, brightened.

And so it this:

The docks, ships, buildings, domes, roads, and even lights are visible in the above images. There are hundreds of Mars images indicating an active civilization, but unfortunately, tampering destroys most of the evidence. Maybe one day we will be told the real truth about Mars and our ancestry to the "Red Planet".

Resources:
www.msss.com...
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...(Note how in this image there is a band of "black clouds" at the top of the image. It's a very clear indication of tampering, and it's probably covering up a lot of good evidence, as the the surrounding areas include evidence of civilization.)
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
www.msss.com...(no images above)
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...
www.msss.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I did not include many images I find to be very interesting, showing evidence. Some because of the possibility of "image illusions"(I say tampering), and some because I have seen them posted all over ATS.

I will continue to update and post more images I feel are valid indications of an active civilization.

Feel free to burn me, debate or post your own findings.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So you say this civilization has lights? that would be seen at night?

So i should be able to see light emitting from mars with a telescope right?

Why isn't there any documentation of this then?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

Yesterday a report came in that SNOWFALL was detected on Mars by the Phoenix:

www.redorbit.com...

Thought you'd like to know.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

No disrespect dude, but why would owners of space travelling vehicles need, roads/ships ?

Or could it be the case that what's on mars are artefacts being investigated by the type of people who think 700billion does't mess with my swede.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by Niobis

Yesterday a report came in that SNOWFALL was detected on Mars by the Phoenix:

www.redorbit.com...

Thought you'd like to know.

Thanks for the interesting find! Fascinating!

I want to comment, however, that both water and snow are present in miniscule quantities on Mars. Sure, there is a stream or two, probably where a deposit of ice is melting. The snow in the link above was detected via a laser measurement and didn't even reach the surface before it evarporated altogether.

There is still a chance that some form of life is present in certain pockets with suitable conditions, on Mars. But civilization... Puhleeze.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You're welcome.

There is also a thread here on ATS about the Mars snowfall:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

Through my research(and with the help of others' research), I have came to the conclusion that there is in fact an alive and well civilization on Mars.

I dont think you can make any conclusions from looking at a few blurry pictures and to claim it as research unless you actually understand what your looking at. If your a geologist then fair enough but if not it looks like its just another case of 'I want to believe' so you've created something in your own imagination.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by onetruesaxon]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Kind if semi offtopic but don't you all think the recent discovery of liquid water on the supposedly sub-freezing planet makes the current "Global Warming" trend nothing but a coverup that all the planets are warming and they use the excuse, we're driving too many Lincoln Navigators and filling the air with co2 just to have something/someone to blame?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Niobis

No disrespect dude, but why would owners of space travelling vehicles need, roads/ships ?

Modules with tires? The Rover could make a path with it's own track and use it back and forth, just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There was a past civilization on Mars, related to Lyrae. Currently it seems to be used by the greys and their hybrid programs. Though I have always wondered if some of the people escaped underground, or off planet, and returned after the catastrophe.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I fail to see any ships, buildings domes, lights etc in the pics...maybe Im not looking hard enough so could you point out at least 1 building and 1 ship in those pics...thanks...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am willing to give you the possiblity that life (even possibly civililzation) once existed on Mars. Those days are past. But whow long will it be until we begin to terraform Mars so we can begin to spread out some? I believe that Mankind is destined to be the next civilization on Mars.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There are some very interesting crater pictures that suggest a current civilization on Maranomalyresearch.com and Richard Hoagland's sight. Man isn't destined to do anything he won't be permitted to do.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Niobis

Modules with tires? The Rover could make a path with it's own track and use it back and forth, just my two cents.

Nope sorry dude can't see it myself.
If you got technology to zoom around the solar system etc then the wheel is surely superfluous to requirement, why drag when you can hover.

So if you dont need wheels then you surely dont need roads, unless of course you do need wheels because your an earth dude with no hover ability.

What do you reckon?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There was a past civilization on Mars, related to Lyrae. Currently it seems to be used by the greys and their hybrid programs. Though I have always wondered if some of the people escaped underground, or off planet, and returned after the catastrophe.

Where the hell is Lyrae dude?

Can you point to the source info of of these hybrid programmes please?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
And also due to NASA and the ESA tampering with every image the media and public see. In fact, the tampering is so heavy, it covers up about 95% of the evidence for an active civilization on Mars.

How did you arrive at this figure, since that same 95% wouldn't show evidence because it was tampered with? Also, you need to prove that such evidence was tampered with. Furthermore, you need to prove that the tampered data was tampered to hide your evidence. Good luck with that.

Also, all of your evidence for how life could exist in a Martian atmosphere and in current Martian conditions is fascinating, but it does nothing to prove that life did or does, in fact, exist.

There is really no way I can prove the temperatures on Mars, because I do not have access to a thermometer on Mars. I suspect, from all the other lies told by NASA, the true temperatures are also suspect of a cover-up.

First, you need to prove that NASA is lying. Second, you need to at least establish a motive for why NASA would lie about Martian temperatures even if they lied about other things. Finally, you need to account for the fact that NASA is not the only space agency in the world, nor are space agencies required in order to postulate Martian conditions. I have in my mind an image of thousands of planetary physicists from universities all around the world.....

Now that we've found liquid water and plant life on Mars, it's safe to assume we are NOT alone in the universe--we're not even alone in our own solar system. Tress and plants are life and are considered active!

Whoooa...easy there, killer. Evidence that "shows" there may be liquid water on Mars does not mean it does...and even if it does, it certainly doesn't mean it's abundant. Furthermore, your evidence for plant life is, well....quite laughable, to be frank. Black and white aerial photos? Really?

The docks, ships, buildings, domes, roads, and even lights are visible in the above images. There are hundreds of Mars images indicating an active civilization, but unfortunately, tampering destroys most of the evidence.

So not only do you see evidence of structures, but you actually claim to know what those structures are! A good eye you must have, indeed.

Methinks you're a bit quick to make such claims; no true scientist would be a quarter as bold as you.

Come back to us when you have something substantial to work with. That is, unless all of your true evidence has unfortunately been tampered with, and you cannot.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
As tired as I am of these civilizations on mars kind of threads I have too ask a question...

If these civilizations are so advanced and are not in a "neanderthal" type state, wouldn't we be able too see their satelites?

Or are they not that advanced?

Just advanced enough too hide from our telescopes and evade the rover?

Can't wait untill they have Google street view Mars.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snift
Kind if semi offtopic but don't you all think the recent discovery of liquid water on the supposedly sub-freezing planet makes the current "Global Warming" trend nothing but a coverup that all the planets are warming and they use the excuse, we're driving too many Lincoln Navigators and filling the air with co2 just to have something/someone to blame?

No liquid water has been identified on Mars. Water vapor and water ice have been confirmed but as yet no liquid water.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Niobis, I believe that the present form of humans came from Mars just before it was destroyed by a massive bollide impact. Thats why they cannot find the missing link between humans and apes because there is not one. There may have been some form of primitive humanoid on Earth but this was replaced by the Martians coming to the Earth to escape total destuction.

Its not such a strange a theory, if we had the means to escape Earth before a coming disater we would do so would we not. Its quite obvious that some form of highly intellegent life existed on mars not so long ago. Many of the Martian artifacts have twins here on Earth, that cannot just be coincidence can it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join