It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very odd Fireball/UFO video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This footage taken of a fireball/UFO in the night sky seems very strange-any ideas as to what it may be?
Cheers Karl
www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What if it was a rocket launch, anyway can you post the video directly here, the video is not playing, and when I click the "click here to play the video", the same page reloads.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Depends on when it was taken , I know the space tug was set on a re-entry path yesterday and was to come down in the pacific off the east coast of Australia. Don't know if it did or not , but I know the space agancy got the civil aviation mob to clear a path 2100km by 200km .

Heres the link, It did come down yesterday;.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes, that was for regions surrounding the pacific, but the place which this occured is in Broken Arrow,Oklahoma.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

In according to the witness, it was taken in 1990 mid-summer:

In 1990 mid-summer I was repairing damaged fence line on my North forty in Broken Arrow OK. I usually camp at the site when I have large repairs to do. At about 2:00am my horses started running back and forth and the cattle began caterwauling. I thought coyotes had came for a calf.

Then the animals became dead silent; they didn't even move. It became completely silent, I couldn't hear anything. Then all of a sudden it became almost completely lit up like it was 9:00am, to the north. It looked like the sun was coming up.

I ran back to the camp and grabbed my camcorder and started filming. Please keep in mind that it was around 2:00am and the sun was many hours from rising. I panned the camera around and the look on my animals was strange. They look as if in a trance-- no reaction at all, almost as if they were in a state of shock. The fireball went higher and higher until out of sight. After it was gone, the animals went on as if nothing happened. I could not even guess how far away it was, it looked as if the sun decided to rise at 2:00am. From the time I first saw the light till it vanished was about 5 to 8 minutes.

I have had this video for some time now, but didn't want to bring any unwanted attention to myself. I have shortened up the video clip because of size but the look on the animal's faces gives me a chill to this day.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

The video works fine for me.
You can downoad it here (right click and "save target as") then open it with Windows Media Player or other software able to read ASF (.asx) files.
It looks to be very interesting, btw: thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
that sort of reminded me of a "goddess" sighting in china sometime ago...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've found an interesting post here regarding this video:

I believe what is seen here was a Pegsat satellite release of vaporized barium. There were two releases, one at 4/16/90 and one at 4/25/90. These releases were performed over the southern portion of central canada near the US border while the satellite was about 335 kilometers altitude. I watched one of the releases from Boulder Colorado. It was quite spectacular, and actually created a "smoke ring" and was very bright. I was the CRRES spacecraft systems engineer. Pegsat used two of our canisters. From Oklahoma, the releases would've appeared somewhat low onear the northern horizon in the really early morning.

www.skyrocket.de...
www.skyrocket.de...
trs.nis.nasa.gov...

FreePatentsOnline: ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE .
Of course, i have no idea wether it's the right explanation or it isn't ...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
that sort of reminded me of a "goddess" sighting in china sometime ago...

Thanks for the replies-it certainly is unusual footage.
R,do you know if the sighting in China was captured on camera?
Cheers Karl

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
For those that just prefer to watch the footage rather than go through a website..

Just a courtesy for our members

Click here for footage

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
For those that just prefer to watch the footage rather than go through a website..

Just a courtesy for our members

Click here for footage

Johnny

At around 0:32 there seems to be some glare/lens splash sophismata from the camera yet at 0:42 the object seems to be emitting something-very perculiar footage
(looks like the beginning of Close Encounters
)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wow that was amazing , fantastic footage
.Surley far to bright for a fuel dump from a sat 335 km up.And he said it lasted up to 8 mins.The space shuttle launch would be more like it.The first few seconds of the film the thing lights up the whole sky.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Wow that was amazing , fantastic footage
.Surley far to bright for a fuel dump from a sat 335 km up.And he said it lasted up to 8 mins.The space shuttle launch would be more like it.The first few seconds of the film the thing lights up the whole sky.

Tarifa37- thanks for the reply,I don´t know if the object/phenomenon could be the space shuttle as the light seems localised in one specific area (and appears to turn green at one point)but,it would be interesting to know if it was in that particular area at the time

Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's a rocket/missile launch for sure. Could be a Minuteman test, which were fairly common in the 90's.

Here's a vid of a nighttime missile launch which resembles the one posted: uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

CHUD Thanks for the reply,I´m a bit disinclined to accept your opinion that the object is a missile test ´for sure´.
The vid you posted is an interesting corellation though

Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This video was discussed before here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Coastlinekid appreciate the link-theres some interesting speculation on there.
The general consensus seems to be some kind of rocket launch (could there be another Cape Canaveral in a farmers field in Oklahoma
)
Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I saw this years ago on youtube... something about camping and
seeing this.
Guess the dis info stories change.
On google video:
Fireball? - 54 sec - Mar 3, 2007
I like the beam at the end.
The momentum beam lifts vertical to put the craft in hover.
Without proper landing gear the ship shorts out to ground.
Ow, that must make a bright light.
And the electrostatic balls that fly around to rescue the bright one.
So typical and not ball lightning but could be.
A million volt electrostatic source is possible through Tesla coils and
generator and does not mean that a million watts of energy need
be extended.

Yeah its all Tesla ship indicators.
ED:
UFOs years of denial - photographs 1870 to 2008
in Karl 12 sig... all invented by Tesla before the propeller
plane took off... why don't people know?
www.youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (8 minutes ago)
Made possible by electrical momentum capture from Tesla. They don't look so much alien design and more made in someones garage.

Lot of good people want to know how Tesla made the saucer work.
Why won't the Illuminati/government Science dictatorship tell them?

[edit on 10/1/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/1/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Really interesting footage.

Could it be a meteor or some bolid in flames? Kind of slow moving for that i guess.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Orion437]

top topics

join