It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Media NLP Danger! READ!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+183 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
EVERYONE this is a warning. We are now at WAR, the corporate media can not be listened to or trusted, they are waging a neuro linguistic programming war upon us.

NUMEROUS major news outlets including Yahoo at the end of the weekend reported that the final talks are finishing up as the bill is expected to pass early monday. In fact the bailout bill was never truly that definitively close to passing. What the media is doing is they are programming your mind to think that it's a done deal so that YOU WILL CEASE RESISTANCE AND FACILITATE THEM IN THEIR HEINOUS THEFT.

Let me repeat it again for those uncertain of what I'm saying, the media is using neuro linguistic programming techniques MORE and MORE to make you think certain events are either a done deal or others never occurred.
NUMEROUS NEWS OUTLETS reported that the bill will easily pass on monday and in fact it was brutally rejected. These zionist corporate illuminati ruled outlets are attempting to brainwash all of you to think it's a foregone conclusion so that you will cease your resistance in the form of calling your representatives and basically panicking and raising all hell.
In fact it was the last minute outrage, outcries, and droves of FURIOUS CONSTITUENTS that stymied their HEINOUS theft by BOMBING the living hell out of their representatives with emails and phone calls, issuing threats of NO Re-election for anyone daring to vote for this bill.
But what the absolutely DISGUSTING media is attempting to do is force everyone to stop calling in by making them think they have a lost cause.
They already did this many times with Ron Paul by portraying him as already having been defeated, they are making many of us think "Bah..it's not worth it to consider supporting him because he's already a goner" when in fact he was UTTERLY DESTROYING the other candidates and outraised them all financially with all of our support.

EVERYONE MUST BE AWARE of this truly heinous and disgusting neural programming that is OCCURING RIGHT NOW. Everyone needs to STOP WATCHING THE MEDIA and realize we are literally now at war. There is a war being waged AS I WRITE THIS for your minds and your souls by some of the most evil and sinister forces on this planet.
STOP WATCHING and LISTENING to this disgusting media they are no longer on our side they are on the side of the dark forces now, they are not human beings any longer as they have already sacrificed their humanity for the rapacious agenda of the evil ones that are propagating as I write this the most fraudulent and heinous crimes in history upon all of humanity.

WE ARE NOW AT WAR people, arm your minds and arm yourselves and prepare for ANYTHING. Do not let them use their techniques on you and never ever ever listen to their articles when they "PREMATURELY" report on something as they are now doing more and more TO BRAINWASH YOU and program you using tried and true neural linguistic programming techniques.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Flagged and Starred

Imo, this is one of THE most important, valuable threads to grace these boards

Thank you

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Excellent, Rufus, especially for what looksl ike your first post!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding us to be cautious!
Just as a refresher, the thread regarding FAUX News on ATS is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Starred and Flagged...will be watching this thread to see what else pops up.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well I think you are right on all accounts as this has been ongoing for a while now. I cut TV off as an accurate picture of anything a couple years ago but I must say I actually watched today to see the events unfold. My reasoning behind this is that I can look past the lies and deception to decipher what is truly going on. Whatever they tell me I can dismiss as possiblitity.

You're probably going to get some "heat" for this as you cited/have no "proof". Good post, there's another good thread regarding NLP here:

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I usually tell my friends that if the Media or the Gov say bananas are bad for you ...I would buy and eat so many bananas that I would more than likely get sick on them ....they are so backwards and lie so much that what they say is usually the opposite of whats true ...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I would star and flag this thread if I knew how!

Never mind. Just figured it out, and I DID star and flag it!

[edit on 29-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Well I think you are right on all accounts as this has been ongoing for a while now. I cut TV off as an accurate picture of anything a couple years ago but I must say I actually watched today to see the events unfold. My reasoning behind this is that I can look past the lies and deception to decipher what is truly going on. Whatever they tell me I can dismiss as possiblitity.

You're probably going to get some "heat" for this as you cited/have no "proof". Good post, there's another good thread regarding NLP here:

Peace

Thats exactly how I use my TV.........Merely to see what lies they spread next. I read between the lines of the news stations, and watch mindless reality shows. Reality shows are mere games, games that been played since the beginning of times.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
We are at war with the Deceptacons. If you watch the news, turn the volume down and start reading their lips, the real message is buried.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The 'evil' is selfishness. I have known this for some time. I dont see evil in these men (the elite that brainwash us). I see callous selfishness. They want it all and the have the possibility to attain it. I also beleive that some of them know their defeat is immenent and pray for it. They want our ascension and this is the only way we get it. We, as humans, excel in the face of adversty. That is our claim to fame. Eventually we would wake up. We see it happening everywhere. Furthermore we see what waking up does to people. It makes them want to help others. I am so happy to finally see this all happening. Even though it looks bad... its needed and long overdue. We can do so much better than this - as a race. As an intelligent creature living on a planet made of mostly water. Whatever our true purpose is, it has yet to come into fruition, all we can follow is the pulse of our intuition. Continue to spread truth, of all kinds. Kudos great thread. = )

check out this video

I wrote this originally because of certain NLP 'experts' I have come accross and I have yet to make my point. OP - There will be alot of false prophets out there. This upcoming acsension is about you. Look for absolute truth and your mind will not steer you wrong. Guys like youtubes - adampants2007 - made me want to warn people about the upcoming barage of disinfo and distracting topics that will be. It is not that these people are government agents, they are human and what they are doing is natural, but they are not right. They are settling and preaching, as even I have done and still sometimes do. And frankly Adampants just sounds untrustworthy. He reminds me of Jim Jones. Dont think there arent people who try to be good and fail. Jim Jones is a classic example. I get strange feelings of empathy when I think about the Jim Jones situation. He let the power, his natural ability to make people listen to him, go to his head. He gave into selfishness aka evil. He had the best intentions, the guy really did.

I missed my internet... been down for a week now, especially with everything thats been going on now, so please excuse my long post.

Let me add: Dont watch any television. Dont rent movies or buy DVD's. NLP is in listening to a story and beleiving that is the way things happen. For me, personally, most of my bad habits and knowledge about how I "should" behave. Were taught to me from people and movies and sitcoms, which the people watch. Think of new situations and new behaviors. Stop being entertained with someones else's version of how things "should" go. Honestly, its time we get serious about something.

Women especially are extremely vulnerable to NLP. For instance, soap operas are horrible for women. Who controls a man best other than a woman. They get our women not knowing whats going on, what to do, or how to behave. The men suffer and do not act. A theory - women are meant to be our catalysts for ascension. We, as men, want to be great, to hypnotize women, because we do. When we are "charasmatic" we are using our powers as men to hold women under a "spell". When sex is sold as something you are supposed to be doing. There is no longer anything to work for. Women need to make it harder for men to get what they want. It's not your fault you have been tricked into thinking its ok, by people you know love and trust that were also none the wiser. I have too much to say. Im going to be quiet until spoken to.

Disclaimer: there are stronger women than others and I am not referring to you. You are ahead of the game. Make yourself a jem and be saught after. That is why women want to be saught after... you are supposed to be. You are the catalyst. Women are not inferior to men, you are different.

ONE more thing: NLP is not taught. It is not an art. You may have done it before. Your friends may have done it to you. It is oppurtunistic manipulat

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lol, good OP, although walking into ATS with a post like that is- just a touch, mind you- "preaching to the choir."

I'm sure more than a few round these parts are already long conditioned to make up their own minds using multiple sources, and the MSM to those people is just another source. It doesn't hold the high totem of monopoly anymore like it once used to.

Instead we prefer to entertain mind altering information from Lear (oops), Fulford, Marrs, Project Camelot (oops?), and lest I forget- our own bonafide ATS investigation team (
), to name just a very very few. Alex Jones even crosses our path from time to time, for the tolerating.

But now onto the burden of proof. Which- I hate to be the bearer of bad news- rests squarely on your shoulders, rufusdrak. Fortunately for you, you needn't look beyond the walls of the ATS castle to fortify your arguments. It's all there for your taking, with a search box even.

When replying to an ATS Comrade, it is always helpful to try and help fellow threadstarters along with material and links which would tend to support or refute the OP. And seeing as I know of two stories right off the top of my head contained in the fortress which would tend to support claims made by the OP, I will offer up these, but I stress there are many more.

CNN Caught Red Handed Falsely Using Footage To Vilify Russia

Where is Ron Paul?

Both of those threads deal with the mainstream maggots, the bias they display, and lies they will parrot forth. But oh, such a tiny drop in the bucket.

Is it a war? Alex seems to think so: Infowars.com

Welcome to ATS. Where haters, baiters and traitors are otherwise known as trolls.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dude, you are my new best friend on ATS! Beware the mods though, you may be arrested for PUI. Posting Under the Influence. Punishable by the removal of up to 20 ATS points, or the allocation of 500 BTS points. (Take the 20, it's less embarrasing)

mod edit: removed quote

[edit on 30-9-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Looking4LikeMindz

My friend. Your post was great, your intellect has not been compromised by [snip] at all.

Never doubt yourself.

[snip] tends to remove the 'blinders'. Some call it paranoia. I'm starting to think there is nothing at all wrong with a little paranoia in these days and times.

Actualy I'd say it's quite healthy.

Great OP too.

ATS Has come good lately, economic melt down and all. Many well though out, informative posts,

Keep learning and teaching!

[edit on 30-9-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I stopped trusting the media after their one sided reports on the Georgian Crisis. The Media has been very biased lately and everyone with an open mind can see that they are trying to manipulate our opinion in one direction.
Keep your mind open people.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yeah but they arent using anything as advanced or clever as NLP... they are just using straight up propaganda (aka lies).

The fourth estate has become too powerful. It needs to be destroyed so that people start thinking for themselves again. What use is education, if none are prepared to use it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You know, It's positive in the sense to alert people to their being manipulated by various forms of mind control.

However, I find it slightly hypocritical to say how bad it is for the media to use such techniques, then proceed to use those same techniques yourself.

This makes you no better than the media corporations you dislike so much. The tactics you use are the same, the reason may be different, but the way I see it, "killing is killing" regardless why you kill.

For more of a topical response, it is important to keep in mind such mind control techniques. I believe once you are aware of these techniques you grow more and more immune to them as you see it happening everywhere.

For the reader's assistance I'll describe a few various techniques used to control the way you think on a subconscious level.

Repetition: Repeating something over and over is one of the most reliable ways of planting a thought in someone's head.

Symbology: Placing symbols with a strong attached connotation to cause the viewer to support the opinion of the speaker. Example of such would be showing a picture of a crying child to induce sadness, or sympathy.

Yes Street method: Saying a bunch of things people will agree with first makes it easier for them to agree with things they normally wouldn't. Example:

Manipulator: "Do you like freedom?"
People: "Yes"
Manipulator: "Do you want the world to be in peace?"
Manipulator: "Do you want humanity as a whole to evolve?"
Manipulator: "I Can make this happen. Will you vote for me?"

These are a few commonly used mind control tactics I've noticed being used myself. Feel free to add to the list if you've seen other methods.

Keep up the good work ATS.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This past weekend I read a headline that said the bailout bill had been approved. Reading the actual article revealed that the underlying features that would give the bill its shape and focus had been agreed upon my many Congress members. The new bill had yet to even be written! That's a far cry from the impression that the headline intended to make. Briefly I thought that a vote had already take place and the bill had passed Congress!

No doubt, much of the media is in cahoots with those trying to seize power over the entirety of America's finances. Good thing that Americans have finally awakened from their slumber.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ok thanks for the replies all. For those calling for the burden of 'proof' and 'evidence' I will try to give some examples.

News Control

Let's roll back the clock to a more reasonable period of American history: Last Friday. I wrote then that:

We'll just watch Google's news search engine. This morning, "bailout" has 129,656 hits (you can check it yourself, as results may vary by which Google server you hit possibly, while "rescue plan" had 34,174 hits. That's a total of 163,830 'hits'. My back-of-the-envelope theory suggests the Google News Search engine can be used as a "truth detector" for some things.

That's 20.85% being 'rescue plan' last week.

Miraculously we arrive here at Monday to discover that in the last full week before our "hot date", the PTB have done a massive sell-job byh changing language on us:

We show 167,017 hits this morning when I looked for "bailout".

The opinion-bender words rescue plan scored 91,409 hits.

That's a total of 258,426 hits.

Thus, "rescue plan" references now constitute 35.27% of the total.

That means since you went to work Friday morning, the language around you has changed so that more than 35% of references are pushing the 'rescue' idea on you.

Hate to make it so plain, but as the old Hendrix song said (All along the Watchtower) ""So let us stop talking falsely now, the hour's getting late..."

OK, OK, "How does this work?" you're wondering. Let me take you to school here for a minute.

American's don't want to bailout the banksters. Why? The word bailout implies jail, wrongdoing and further, that someone has done something wrong to get there. Yeah, that sums up what has been going on pretty finely, don't you think?

On the other hand, America is almost the Land of 'Rescuers' - the term rescue has been planted into your mind at a very deep level as being a good thing. We're rescuing the people of Iraq from a despot who has been out of power for how long? We're rescuing the heroin trade in Afghanistan by keeping the military's hands tied just so, and now, lo and behold, we're rescuing crooked bankers and only making vague promises to the people who write the checks.

This is taken from source: urbansurvival.com...

It demonstrates a very subtle sort of grass roots 'seeding' process by which mass media germinates these 'memes' throughout the entire internet with certain key words and suggestive words/phrases. This causes us all to fall hynpotically under their influence.

How else can you explain the sudden stark 300% INCREASE in the hits for the keywords "rescue plan" right before the bailout vote. Countless media outlets are seeding the net with their contagious suggestions to bend your mind to their will.

Others have posted good examples as well. Of course the major corrupt media outlets have been using this for a long time now but it came to light immensely during the recent Russia/Georgia conflict where the elite 'handlers' must have been really putting the pressure on their media puppets because there were COUNTLESS blatant attempts to program and brainwash the western masses, the most (in)famous of which I would say was CNN's repeated showing of footage depicting Georgian rocket tanks firing at Tshikinvali while headlines that appeared on the screen read things along the lines of "Russia attacks" or "Russian invasion".
That's when things got to the DISGUSTING level of how badly they were trying to reprogram the western masses, now they're at it once again so sit tight and steel yourselves against their nefarious influence...do NOT underestimate them, their hypnotic and subtle suggestive programming can catch off guard even the best. I myself was caught blatantly off guard on their sunday programming sessions when they told everyone how certain it was that the "RESCUE PLAN" will be voted in.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
This past weekend I read a headline that said the bailout bill had been approved. Reading the actual article revealed that the underlying features that would give the bill its shape and focus had been agreed upon my many Congress members. The new bill had yet to even be written! That's a far cry from the impression that the headline intended to make. Briefly I thought that a vote had already take place and the bill had passed Congress!

No doubt, much of the media is in cahoots with those trying to seize power over the entirety of America's finances. Good thing that Americans have finally awakened from their slumber.

THANK YOU SIR!!!! This is exactly what I am talking about finally someone has cited EXACTLY what I am referring to. Many major media outlets yahoo in particular were posting these bulletins of their certainty that the bill is already sealed and passed.
Remember, sir, that when you say 'much of the media' is in cahoots that the majority of these outlets are all owned by the same umbrella corporations at the top that have the same deep ties to government and all sorts of things so they basically are an extension of it thus the expression the '4th branch of the government' = media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join