It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

777 points lost. Divine Intervention.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
777 is the number of the Christian God. Could this be a sign of divine intervention or a washing of hands?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I always wondered where people got the 777=God...its not in the Bible...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
sorry double post :X

[edit on 29-9-2008 by goldbomb444]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goldbomb444

Thought it was in Revelations, but I don't have a Bible on hand and am not going to Wacko sites trawling for it, so you may be right, but I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No, revelation says The beasts number is 666 (or 616 depending on the bible)...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let them eat ticker tape. And wash cars and shine shoes for a change. It will be an expanding experience.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

I thought of that too. I once read that the number of the beast (666) is what it is because it is not 7, three times.

Christ is 7. Sluggo produced "7s Travels" www.youtube.com... There are a 7 chakras. And since I am an expert in numerology I say, yes, it is. Best James T. Kirk voice: someone or some-THING! is trying tell US, something.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by goldbomb444

Thought after that 777 and 717 came in.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

7 is a number of nature's synergy, probably. All this mess was because we trusted numbers that came out of machines (computers) and allowed people to lie about their salaries on mortgage forms. This bubble has been based on lies and those responsible will ultimately not face up to their responsibilites while all the rest of us have to face up to their responsibilites. Such is life........

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

And soon.

I talked to a friend today who has a friend who just lost their life savings. These next couple of weeks should accelerate towards...(Kirk, again) SOMETHING!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's more likely to me that we will be bought out by China and they will become the next world's hyperpower.......

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In Latin, septem means "seven" and septimus means "seventh," Sept. was in fact the seventh month of the Roman calendar until 153 BC, when there was a calendar reform from the month of the Ides of March to the Kalends, or Jan. 1.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
777 is the number you want to get on a Las Vegas slot machine, I don't think it has anything to do with God. Besides I thought 3 (Trinity) was the holy number.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
Besides I thought 3 (Trinity) was the holy number.

From what I gather, I've picked up 1,2,3,4,5,7,furlongs in a mile,9,10 (science holy),dozen,13,21,60,69,111,222,333,444,555,616,666,717,777,888, etc. There's loads of them........

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hey- I already started a thread on this. I would love to ask all those writing in this message to also share their thoughts on my topic, not because I'm an attention hog or anything

I would enjoy your input very much!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The big Wall Street trouble in the past century is also known as "the Crash of '29." Today is the 29th day of the month, and since the difference between 2 and 9 is 7, the triple digit losing figure must be made of of sevens. That's what the space aliens said about it. They said that if there is a disaster in the country that would host the 29th Olympic Games, that would arm the history repetition. Since there was a massive earthquake in China, the prophecy came to pass, and 2008 is the Year of Tremendous Upheaval.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
777 is the number of the Christian God. Could this be a sign of divine intervention or a washing of hands?

I think it is. I noticed this as well and I was just telling some people this a few minutes ago.
Now, don't you think that if it had been 666, people on here would have been flipping out over it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

It's called...........

A bad day.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Originally posted by redled

I think it is. I noticed this as well and I was just telling some people this a few minutes ago.
Now, don't you think that if it had been 666, people on here would have been flipping out over it.

Well flipping out......

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The number 666 comes straight of of The Book of Revelations of Jesus Christ (BRJC). Some just call the last book of the Bible 'Revelations', but that is in fact, incorrect. I will suggest that you cannot understand 666 until you understand the number 777. As any reader of the Bible will tell you, the number seven is a number that is close to God's heart. In the first chapter, we are introduced to seven churches. In Rev 1:20 we read of seven churches having seven stars (which are seven angels) and seven lampstands which symbolize those churches. In other words,

7 Churches,
7 Stars/Angels and,
7 Lampstands,

or the number 777. Remember, the Church is an institution near and dear to God. In the BRJC 5:6, we see a picture of Jesus Christ as a slain Lamb. We find Him having three characteristics, namely:

7 Horns,
7 Eyes and,
7 Spirits of God,

which is the number 777 once more. Seven is God's number which is considered the 'divine' number. Six is the number of Man, not God. Man was created on the sixth day (Gen 1) and God 'rested' on the seventh which as any Jew will tell you is the Shabbat (Sabbath). If there is a finite number that God would choose to reveal His triune nature, 777 would be it. Satan is not, nor can he ever be, a seven. He is an imposter, a six (Man's number), which is one less than a seven. 777 represents Holy Trinity of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 666 is a number that therefore reveals the Unholy Trinity of Satan (the anti-Father), the Beast (anti-Christ) and the False Prophet (anti-HS). Notice the prefix 'anti-'. 'Anti' doesn't just mean 'against', it also means 'instead of'. The seven-year reign of AntiChrist (see Dan 9:27) is those mystery years that immediately precede the Glorious Appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join