Trying to describe the auras i see ( not so strong and clear like the pics but...)
The following descriptions of the aura colours gives you a general insight into interpretation of auras.
- Desire, vitality, power, the urge to win, to have success, intensity of experience, action, doing, love of sports, struggle, competition,
force of will, leadership, strength, courage, passion, eroticism, earthiness, practicality, desire for possessions, sense of adventure, the survival
instinct. A majority of young children and teenagers especially boys, have bright red auras.
- Creativity, the emotions, confidence, ability to relateto others in an open and friendly manner, sociability, intuition or gut
feeling. The ability to reach out and extend one's self towards others. Many talented sales people, entrepreneurs, and people who deal with the
public have orange auras.
- Sunny and enthusiastic, cheerful, bright, great sense of humor and fun, optimism, intellectuality, openness to new ideas, happiness,
warmth, relaxation. Uninhibited expansiveness, release of burdens, problems and restrictions. Talent for organization. Hope and expectation,
inspiration. People with yellow auras encourage and support others by naturally being themselves; they radiate like the sun and they also may have a
great ability to analyze complex concepts.
- Perseverance, tenacity, firmness, patience, sense of responsibility and service, self assertiveness, high ideals and aspirations,
dedication, puts high value on work and career. Ambitious desire for respectability and personal attainment, deeply focused and adaptable. Green is
also the color of growth and of dedicated parents, social workers, counselors, psychologists, and other persons focusing on creating positive change
in the world.
- Depth of feeling, devotion, loyalty, trust, desire to communicate. Puts great importance on personal relationships. Empathetic. May be a
dreamer or have artistic ability. Possibly tend to put the needs of others before their own and may ave the ability to meditate, and live in the
moment. Blue may be emotionally sensitive, intuitive, inwardly focused, may enjoy solitude, non-competitive activities, be receptive and desire unity,
peace, love and affection in relationships with others. They need a calm and tranquil environment. You'll find many blue artists, poets, writers,
musicians, philosophers, serious students, spiritual seekers, and people looking for truth, justice and beauty in everything.
VIOLET OR PURPLE
- Magical, original, tends to be unconventional, often has psychic abilities, unusual charisma and charm, the uncommon ability
to make their dreams come true, or manifest their desires in the material world, wish to charm and delight others and can easily connect with higher
planes of consciousness. Playful, non-judgemental, tolerant of others' eccentricities. Sensitive and compassionate. "Purples" appreciate tenderness
and kindness in others. Not especially practical, they tend to prefer to live in a dream world of their own creation. You'll find many "violet or
purple" entertainers, movie stars, free thinkers, visionaries, revolutionaries, and otherwise singular and magnetic individuals. Dark violet could
indicate a need to take charge of their life, or perhaps, that the person needs time to spiritually ground him/herself.
TURQUOISE OR WHITE
- Spiritually motivated, the ability to be open and receptive to the divine, or spiritual world. Can merge with All That Is.
Probably unconcerned with worldly matters or ambition. Inner illumination, cosmic wisdom characterise the white energy.