It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim, can we collaborate on a book: Wanta's 27-70 trillion for U.S. Treasury NOT the Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi Jim,
Can we collaborate on a new book together? I'm just now querying an alternative publisher who published 'George Bush, the Mafia & the CIA'.

I know you have to keep a low profile to some extent. I've been friends (aquaintances) with Lou Wolf, Eustace Mullins and Dave Emory.

Here's the documentation about what I want to collaborate about, witnessed by the court papers. Note that the former treasury intelligence operative has ALREADY won a judgement he's in custodial power of 4.5 trillion dollars intended for the U.S. Treasury but blocked by the Fed, out of the 27 trillion dollars he raised for Bush/Fed to destabilize the Soviet Union. The amount has now grown to 70 trillion dollars. He's fighting (after being falsely committed to a nut house and false imprisoned for tax evasion) for the 27-70 trillion to go to the U.S. Treasury NOT the Fed.

(He's long freed from the nut house and his alleged debt of $13,000 was paid.)

Here's are 2007 court filing excerpts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

add'l doc

here's the beginning of my research (you can just read the highlights in black and run through 20 posts in 2-3 minutes)www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

and

and

Please let me know as soon as possible.

here's a copy of my query letter (NOTE the documentation urls:

to: Ian
cc: Jake

(2) your website security certificate
Microsoft advises people going to your website not to enter any personal (ordering) info because the site does not have a valid security certificate and may be a dangerous site (implying virus and worm infection). I had to ignore Microsoft warnings to get your phone number.

(1) new title interest?
As a published author and investigative journalist I've located a couple court cases and the addresses and phone numbers on the legal documents for one Leo Wanta, former U.S. Treasury official and intelligence agent. The rulings confirm that Wanta is currently the custodian of 27 trillion dollars of U.S. public funds in offshore banks that he, representing the U.S. Treasury, raised from 200 banks at the request of George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan for black ops, which is now estimated at about 70 trillion dollars. The money was raised for the black ops destabilization of the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe and currently resides in offshore accounts.

He was supported in one court case by depositions from the highest ranking Israeli officials, and by Peoples Republic of China (who confirmed his custodial capacity of at least 4.5 trillion dollars).

His lawsuits against the Federal Reserve, allegedly resulting in the arrest of Aaron Greenspan, are because the privately owned Fed is trying to get possession of the 27-to-70 trillion dollars (now located offshore) and wrest the money from the publicly owned U.S. treasury.

As a result of the manuerverings of the Bush and Clinton administrations, the U.S. Treasury has been forfeiting 200 billion dollars in interest each banking day, since 2003.

The note on the principal borrowed balence of 27 trillion dollars is due 2012-2013.

There is primarily one reporter on the net from an alternative site who has been covering the story for about 5 years. As I mentioned, I located U.S. Treasury Agent/Intelligence Operative/Ambassador Wanta's phone numbers and mailing address and social security number from court papers posted on the internet -- HOWEVER, I've not attempted to contact him or the reporter BECAUSE in-so-doing I would automatically place myself in opposition to (both) Presidents Bush and Bill & Hillary and the interlocking directorate of the Federal Reserve Bank, not to mention their intelligence operatives.

THEREFORE, if you are interested in me -- (having previously had one oral journalism book reviewed by the NYT as one of the best books of the year in 1991) -- and if you are interested in this story to the extent you would consider publishing the story in book form contractually through a letter of intent ... THEN please contact me.

At that point, cross the point of no return, and will then on our behalf try to establish contact with Mr. Wanta and also w/the original reporter ... ask them if they would like to be involved as principals in the project. Currently, I think both consider public exposure beneficial.

Speculatively, this implies that BCCI & ICCI were in fact a cover and distraction from the existance of these funds. And, that the current Federal Reserve Bailouts (which appears, helps only the interlocking private directorate of the Fed is incestuous and a total hoax).

Additionally, there are implications that the costs of WTC/911 and the money spent on 'terrorist' wars is insignificant in terms of whether the interlocking directors of the Fed -- or the U.S. Treasury -- will gain ownership of the 27-to-70 trillion dollars AND who will be responsible to pay back the 27 trillion dollars to the lending banks when the note is due in 2012-2013.

If the treasury assumes its legal ownership, as Mr. Wanta argues, the entire 9-to-11 trillion dollar U.S. national debt will disappear overnight. Allegedly, 4.5 trillion dollars of the total 27-to-70 trillion dollars was released to the U.S. Treasury 3-4 years ago ... but the ENTIRE story, due to its global significance, has been black-balled.

Although in the past you have published books such as 'George Bush, the Mafia & the CIA', I don't know if the currently political climate allows you the same flexibility and freedom, today. In that case, perhaps you'd care to be involved in co-publishing the book among your contacts either in Israel or Europe or Euroasia.

Please let me know what you think. Here are the urls of all the research I've done so far (below).

Please note that as an oral journalist, I could interview and/or 'debrief' Mr. Wanta (given his permission) in 1-2 interviews of 2-3 hours each. There has been one alternative web journalist in the U.S. and one alternative news source in Europe to whom Mr. Wanta or others on his behalf has been supplying info for 3-4 years, whom I would like to have as subsidiary co-authors. I could supply you the interviews in about 10 working days, and you could have them transcribed and returned as word files to me in another 5-7 days, and I could then conceptually and substantively edit them and return to you a preliminary draft within 30 days for your input -- then incorporate your comments and the further comments of Mr. Wanta and his attorneys. The project would include contacting Israeli or Chinese principals, or Federal Reserve and/or U.S. Treasury officials, or current or former Presidents or Vice Presidents.

If you'd like to go ahead w/this project, it would involve letters of intent with a small advance to cover any costs -- all to first be approved by you. Finally, the information is very scarce and I have collected about half of it which is available, for you to review, at the following urls so as not to waste your time in consideration of my proposal and emphasize once given the go-ahead by you, the next step of operations, which is contacting Mr. Wanta directly, will be iattempted immediately ... with a suggested project deadline of 45-90 days, in supplying a finished manuscript to you for publication.

Here are a couple urls from a current collection of research, currently on a conspiracy site: I think it's the first time all the info has been collected in one place. I've another 20 articles to read, and then I'll be in an educated position to interview Mr. Wanta.

Here's are 2007 court filing excerpts:

add'l doc

here's the beginning of my research (you can just read the highlights in black and run through 20 posts in 2-3 minutes)www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

and

and

[edit on 29-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Note: personal reply U2U. This is an abridged reply.

Howdy Counterterrorist,

I am well aware of the Wanta story and, although I find it compelling, I have been hard pressed to find legitimate and valid documentation on the subject. If you have such, I would be interested in working to get this story to the public. Just keep in mind that I am a journalist/author not a publisher.

Jim Marrs

join