It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream's i dont fully understand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
hey im cindy..... and i too sometimes have these dreams where when i wake up, what i had drempt of happens... some call it permonitions.....

my dreams goes as follow... in my dream so of them its like im not there personnally but its like im the person to whom what ever is happening is happening to... its like i see it through their eyes...... say someone in my dream gets hurt i can feel the pain when im dreaming and when i wake up that pain is still there but goes away within the next 10 mins or so.... i dont always have these dreams its only like 1 in say 3 drams that i remember and its only the ones i remember that come true way of talking... its scares me and sometimes im afread to fall asleep.....

when i was younger thoes premonitions wouldnt even wait till i was asleep in mid day my eyes would just radomly close and i would see things happening then when i would open my eyes i was terrified and what i had seen happened within that day..... then after a while i stoped seeing things and at fist i was like yay it stoped but then i started to miss it i wanted it to come back to me again... it was like i was missing a part of me and i didnt like it.....

now its only sometimes like 1 in every 3 dreams like i said at first and its only little but its slowly coming back to me it sacres me thoough....

oh and also... my dad died when i was 6 years old and i can swear i can see him sometimes and when i say sometimes i mean i saw him lik twice possibbly a little more and when do see him its like im frozen i feel really cold and i cant move and cant help but to stare at him then he will dissapar and i can move again and i kind of run away for im really scared :S sometimes i can feel him there and its like hes hugging me or somtng but not always a good feeling ts very scarry

do anyone out there have somthing simmilar and may help me understand all this??

i look forward in hearing from u

Thank you
P.S so sorry about my spelling... as you all can see im nto a good speller lol

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i have had these type of dreams all my life and never understood them until last year when i dreamed my babies mother had died from an overdose. I woke up crying, then the next week, i was informed that she had indeed died and of a drug overdose. I didn't tell my son at first but later I had a dream where i saw her again. In this dream she said to tell him the truth when he asked a certain question. Then the next day he asked the question and i told him the truth. I dont know if im a psycic or if maybe we have a way of tapping into something special while we sleep...
i also dreamed about the election being cancelled....we will see but i doubt that will be true

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

ouch, im sorry to hear about ur son's mom, it must have been hard and even harder to tell him what happened and it must have been hard on him aswell.... i might not know what its like to lse a mother but i sure know what its like to lose a loved one and its very hard and people around u say their sorry and all but most of them feel like they are fake if u know what i mean..... about the dreams... yeah i guess ur right.. it is a special thing

we will see about the election

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

top topics

join