It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coordinates for Area 51 and other places of interest.Please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I just put together my new computer and downloaded google Earth..Can somebody please provide me some coordinates for area 51 and some other cool stuff?..Anything cool would be greatly appreciated...Thanks ATS members...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

You could probably do a google search to get the coordinates, though much of what is on the net is plain wrong. Nearly all the Nevada Test Site nuclear explosion locations are wrong. Many are not even on the Test Site. I've asked the guy in charge to remove them, but got nowhere.

Groom Lake N37.234669 W115.801756
TTR N37.800278 W116.774957
Creech N36.583315 W115.670752

Search this website for more GE waypoints rather than doing a lot of "what is this" posts.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks gariac for the coords....I appreciate that

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
any ideas on coords for SETI? and the antenna array at Aricebo?...Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is a website that's connected to Google Earth that allows people to share and discus places they discover on Google Earth.

There's A LOT of interesting things out there and many of them have already been discussed.

If you search for Area 51 on the site I'm sure you'll find lots of entries. You can then use the kmz files provided to view the locations in Google Earth.

KeyHole

Users of KeyHole use place marks to designate places of interest, but you have to turn them on in the Layers section. Once the layer is on you will see icons in Google Earth which can be used to get more information about a particular location.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Thanks lazyguy..I appreciate the information.I will check that out tonight

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Type in Area 51, New Mexico into the Fly To bit and hit enter and Google Earth will whisk you straight to it.

Simple, easy, Bish Bash Bosh.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Type in Area 51, New Mexico into the Fly To bit and hit enter and Google Earth will whisk you straight to it.

Simple, easy, Bish Bash Bosh.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Oh, is there an Area 51 in New Mexico in addition to Nevada? ;-)

new topics

top topics

join