It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
from the page

my point is that MSFT can be vulnerable on the down-side during an across the board (with the exception of “banking” at the time) crash

[edit on 2-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just read his page today as well. Does anyone have any insights into what his posts today really mean? I'll be the first to admit I don't speak the secret language well.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas

The checks have been written. Once the checks are written.. the market has to crash. There is no turning back, because there is too much evidence that must disappear.

Does this mean the market is gonna crash after the 700b bailout plan passes the house?

I'm pretty sure there will be a lot to burn after that

Funny, re-reading what I wrote I don't think it makes sense. Haha, I guess what I meant is that the 720b is gonna pass. I guess @@:

That is exactly what this means. When that bailout passes that is the sign. This guy is so brilliant it is scary either that or he is a raving lunatic who loves to mind chuck!!

[edit on 2-10-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I really like this guy's style of presentation. It's good because it forces us to do a bit of digging to start putting it all together.

It's a shame I'm in Canada and have a little one right now, or else I'd definitely want to attend the meet-up. Any of you guys going?

I'm interested to see what's going on with Microsoft in the next little while.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The more and more I read his site, the more I feel like I'm getitng it. But I am still so lost. All of this talk about Tyco, Enron, Microsoft, and Bill Gates is really confusing.

But from what I've read on page 1 alone, I have gotten out of it that George Bush is the king and this entire economic crisis is controlled. The ones running the show are transferring all of our technology to foreign countries (India?), and then they are going to crash our economy. And the only way to come back out of a depression is to go to war. WW3.

there is one and only one rea$on for the King to suspend the writ

COMMANDING GENERAL ARMY OF THE UNITED STATES:

You are engaged in repressing an insurrection against the laws of the United States. If at any point on or in the vicinity of the military line which is now used between the city of Philadelphia via Perryville, Annapolis City and Annapolis Junction you find resistance which renders it necessary to suspend the writ of habeas corpus for the public safety, you personally or through the officer in command at the point where resistance occurs are authorized to suspend that writ.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

He is hinting at something.... Possibly George W. Casey, Jr.? He is the current Chief of Staff of the United States Army

If the buildings had come down in 1993, Enron, GlobalCrossing, WorldCom, Tyco, etc.. would have been bought and paid for by a limitless, invisible “war-on-terror” budget..

.. often referred to as the “fog-of-war”.

So he is saying that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is the new Enron scandal.

Hmm...So...We could think of the U.S. as Enron, Bush as the CEO, and our economy as Enron's stocks.

It's all planned. WE are the new Enron Scandal.

Does this make any sense to anyone? At all? Or am I just completely wrong?

I wish reinhardt posted on here so he could help us out and tell us if we are getting it or not.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Don't worry - on a confused scale of 1 - 10, I am nearer to 9.82 than 1! (btw: 10 equates to falling off the confused tree and hitting every confused branch on the way down)!

IMHO, the ''King'' is not George Bush, but possibly the Jesuit General (a high ranking religious leader with little perceived commercial value or public eye attention).

The financials are the driving force and the political leaders with strong religious affiliations are the operational tools - the puppets. Corporation generals (those without military insignia)) and big bankers are the ''accountants'' ensuring that daily operating levels are being met and the appearance of a well oiled machine is in place - after all, their golden parachutes are truly made of 'gold'.

(this part needs to be confirmed or supported by someone in the know): Lincoln did not 'free the slaves' per se as the slaves were the property of men, thus legally they could not have been affected by the emancipation proclamation unless each owner (the rich) 'freed' each slave (the poor). The proclamation of 1863 was a front, a side issue although Lincoln was apparently not knowing of this at the time - ''short sighted'' he was referred to as (as per post on pg 2). Again, he was the face of the operation and not the owner of it, just like Bush - a 'signatory' of legislation and not the true inspiration of it.

(Bush - is he really running America: the reason I call him a well-placed plant. If anything goes wrong, blame Bush. But what does he care, he and his entire administration are multi-millionaires, they did not get that by being good at their jobs surely, how can 32% be right)?

IMO, maybe the slave issue is an analogy for the rich bankers and religious leaders stealing off the poor (taxpayers) through debasement, defrauding the system (wall street, Medicare, military industrial complex and their double and tripple billing of ''their own'', and on and on) at the behest of the 'poor' masses (taxpayers) that pay their wages, yet when the scheme requires an injection of some real money or a kick start - the accountants get to work on their operational greasing.

When the master rings the bell, the 'successful' failures begin in earnest with pinpoint accuracy, the masses start herding around with their 'patriotic' support.

So, they are rich and getting richer and we are greasing their wheels whether they succeed or fail. The kicker is - when they fail big time, that's when the true money is made.

So, from market crashes and revolutions to wars - they don't fight do they and they certainly never end up in the poor house? Do they pay their taxes? Last time I looked, the Grand Cayman and trust funds are exempt. We are the slaves to the machines and no legislation is going to change that.

I'll stop now as I am reaching a self-inflicted '10'.

Breifne

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Also, to add to the above confusion, I'm curious about the MIG.

''It's the MIG''!!

Although, Kelly McGillis says it much better than I.

Edit 2am spelling technique

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If reinhardt is reading this thread, INFORM US. Give us more clues. Give us a better connection between everything you have posted on your site.

I hate knowing that you have the behind the scenes knowledge and we are just the on-lookers trying our hardest to comprehend the situation.

GIVE US SOMETHING!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Updated:

02/10/2008

The power of the internet.. might just kick the King’ ass!

Now, research “Thomas Leiper” and “Mathias Baldwin” and try to find Mathias’ quote that fooled the unwitting outside investor?

I am starting to realize that somebody will figure this out.. and quick.

and that is pretty cool

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So far, all I have been able to obtain from researching those two names is that Leiper died in 1825, the same year Matthias Baldwin opened his machine shop.

With all this talk reinhardt has been mentioning about Bill Gates, Microsoft, etc...think about this..

What was the big thing back in the day? Railways and locomotives.

What is it today? Computers and technology.

This is all connected....But how?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Updated again:

“infohunter”

Geez.. ya picked the right moniker there.

now move on to “Herman Hollerith” and “Samuel Insull”?

these are things they don’t teach (for the obvious reason) in the “NCLB” curriculum.

alright.. the unit with the ”avatar” “sex, I’m only two people shy of a threesome” thing?..

do you have a password yet?

Mrs. r and I are still LOAO.

that ain’t right (someone please give that unit the password)

can’t stop laughing:-)))

btw: I have mil.5 delta frequent flier miles so I am fixin on coordinatin’ a bunch of meetups.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
www.baltimoresun.com...

"The one thing that's been proven is the absolute fear-mongering that's being used to drive us is false," Sherman said. "I've seen members turn to each other and say if we don't pass this bill, we're going to have martial law in the United States."

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
www.mercurynews.com...

Glitch causes brief but wild swing in Google share price

By Elise Ackerman
Mercury News
Article Launched: 09/30/2008 04:51:59 PM PDT

Erroneous trades sent to the Nasdaq Stock Market by another exchange caused Google's share price to gyrate wildly Tuesday afternoon, soaring as high as $485.13 and falling as low as $25.80.

The Nasdaq issued a statement Tuesday afternoon saying that all trades in Google's shares made at or above $425.29 and at or below $400.52 between 3:57 and 4:02 p.m. would be canceled. The statement said Google's official closing price would be adjusted to $400.52, an increase of 5 percent over the previous day.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The railroads were bridges connecting people just as today the internet connects people. maybe space is going to connect people or maybe the development of manned space travel so far has connected people (think Apollo-Soyuz a bridge).

I expected a Lorenzo Ricci mention but maybe I missed it or yet to come. Sun tzus art of war was maybe perfected by the vatican or jesuits. My grandma was catholic as is my wife so I know I just entered holy ground but some heinous crimes take place on holy ground.

Like Hoagland always says: "the lie is different at every level". It's simple. We are being used. Why is it we and them? What makes them so special?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
His latest update mentions the "dead-sea scrolls". These were ancient scrolls that pre-dated the bible. Some have speculated that these scrolls disprove the whole christianity religion by saying Jesus was a drug induced hallucination.

Maybe this is alluding to the catholic organization covering up this to stay in power.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
His last update...

Friday October 03 2008 01:10

03/10/2008

want p/w?

if its cool with ishta.. its cool with me.

and..

good..

Mornin’!!

and..

“hats off” to,.. and the morning humor is brought to you by..

“user 505562″

www.metacafe.com...

Click that link above!!

I’m gonna check out the “metacafe” stuff a little more.. and thanks.

Now if you are wondering how you should invest today?

my advise:

sell

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
try: rvietnamhabadashery

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
www.baltimoresun.com...

"The one thing that's been proven is the absolute fear-mongering that's being used to drive us is false," Sherman said. "I've seen members turn to each other and say if we don't pass this bill, we're going to have martial law in the United States."

I'm so glad he stood up and told it like it is.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
any one who follows reinhardts thread knows that his posts reqire some thought.......

today, reinhardt posted this; "...Now if you are wondering how you should invest today. my advise: sell..."

i dont think he made a typo. the mistake was 'c'. (adviCe) the answer is 'c'. CELL?

is reinhardt predicting a terror cell attack somewhere, that will cause a war (small) and take the media (public actually) eyes off the economic problems...?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

the correct way would be 'advice'...

but a lot of people mix up 'advice' and 'advise' so it could be a simple mistake .

** just to clarify - did you see it spelled that way?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by justyc]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join