It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this video if you didn't !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just watched this video on Disclose TV Website and it was posted, if i'm not mistaking, on August 12 this year.

This story seem to be right on the money.

Collapse and Martial Law in the USA imminent ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is good stuff.BE PREPARED!!I can not stress this enough.Avoid major population centers.Be self-sufficient.This sounds a couple of months old,and it did predict the financial crisis we are going through,so I think there is something to this.Thanks for the post.Starred and flagged.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Very terrifying, very foreboding. Star and a flag for you.

Every time I begin to think that the ideas of martial law, the North American Union and Police State USA are loony, something like this comes along and reminds me of just how nightmarishly real it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Nothing I haven't heard already on other Posts and threads on this and other forums etc.
But it was good to get another understanding. Even more relevant in the light of the current situation at the moment
I didn't care for the annoying background music and the SWAT footage was unnecessary too.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Canned goods.
Seed packets.
Livestock of all sizes.
Fishing string and hooks.
The right to keep and bare arms.
The right to not quarter soldiers.
Camoflauge and militia.
Thomas Paine.

Say what you want about country boys.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Without having any sources listed to verify the claims made in the video, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. In the article under it, it lists "National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive" NSPD-51 as the 'source' for these dictatorial powers, but then they made the mistake of giving a link to the document itself, which is from www.whitehouse.gov, the official website for the President, so it's authenticity is not in question. Having read the entire document, I do not see what they are talking about. This is a Presidential Directive that addresses how to keep the Government functioning during a crisis of a magnatude that government functions might be impeded, such as a nuke going off in Washington. In no way does this document upsurp the Constitution or grant the Office of the President any authority that it does not now have under the Constitution. It is very apparent that the article at least is BS.

As for this 'secret meeting', without sources to verify it, it seems unlikely. But I will check to see if I can find this article in the Brisbane newspaper he mentions. Those of you who remember the 60's should remember that this kind of conspiracy was rampant then, and nothing ever came to pass. There is always someone out there trying to sell this kind of feces. It seems as likely as the supposed ship from the Galactic Federation of Light arrival on October 14th over Alabama, as I have seen on another thread.

new topics

top topics

join