It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fed ursurped ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
With the impending collapse of Wall street and what appears to be a move by the president, do you think that Bush is trying to take away the power of the Fed and use it for his own purposes?

If so what do you think that those might be?

With the issue of martial law, the new election, and the possibility of another terrorist attack,as well as the economic downturn, we may be in for a very rough ride.

What is the opinion of the readers here?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
c'mon guys! No takers I thought someone would have an opinion on this angle. If Bush puts Paulson in charge with no oversight and no accountability it will be the same as putting Bush in charge of it.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Surely someone out there has a take on this view.

Could this be an end run around those that are controlling the money flow?

Is Bush splitting from tptb and trying to do his own thing here?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Since you're begging for it, I'll offer my opinion:

No. I think this has nothing to do with the president, any conspiracy theory involving an NWO, or any other tizzy-worthy conjecture.

I think markets crash, we're in tough times, and the president is trying to find ways, good or bad, to stick it out.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the post and your opinion.
I thought that it might bring out some of the conspiracy people as I haven't heard anyone come from this angle yet.
I thought that it might be worthy of some debate but maybe not.
Perhaps it is because I am asking others of opinions and not giving sources and links for others to read?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
Thanks for the post and your opinion.
I thought that it might bring out some of the conspiracy people as I haven't heard anyone come from this angle yet.

I understand this was your aim. That's why I'm trying to preempt it. We don't need any more self-supporting nutjob logic here in ATS.

Here's your box of chocolates.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
But is it really any worse than the David Icke reptillians or the John Titor time travellers?

At least I am proposing thought for discussion with a twist. And it well may have a line that has not yet been explored.

While I don't think that Bush engineered the collapse, it is convenient that he proposes a draft that has no oversight and no audits.

No one needs that much power, especially when it may well be controlled from the executive branch.

Just food for thought.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

But is it really any worse than the David Icke reptillians or the John Titor time travellers?

It's exactly the same.

What you're doing here is providing yet more bad logic, yet more suspension of common sense, yet more mindless drivel from those who ironically call others sheeple.

For the love of God, they're already stupid enough where they need literally nothing to start foaming at the mouth regarding paranoia and fear. Why give them more fodder?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It is different, I am not claiming fact. I am postulating hypothesis. While not all conspiracies are well grounded some have been proven.

While this may not seem an issue worthy of debate with you, it is non the less an idea proposed that may merit discussion.

Our economy is weakened by the apparent greed of wall street and the mortgage lenders. This fact is well known. It is also proven that the Federal Reserve is a private bank that oversees the money supply of our country and has never been audited. We have seen some strange executive orders as well as apparent deceptions by the Bush administration. Could it not be possible that there is a coup in the making at a level that is not even imagined by the general populace?

While I am all for denying ignorance, I am also up for discussion of ideas that might seem to come from an adventure novel.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It is different, I am not claiming fact. I am postulating hypothesis. While not all conspiracies are well grounded some have been proven.

I'm sorry, my ire is directed towards those whose opinions you seek rather than you. Trust me, you'll have plenty of nutjobs just salivating over this new angle in no time at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't mind the ire or a differing opinion. That is what makes this place so great.

We can post different things and get responses from differing viewpoints from across the globe. As long as we remain civil we learn from the discussion.

This is what growth is all about. While without a doubt there are some "nutjobs" that take everything posted here as truth, there are a large number of well informed educated people that have sound ideas that are discussed as well.

I just appreciate the discourse and the civilty with which you have used here.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Civility, huh? That is something I rarely here from people here

Anyway, it is an interesting angle, regardless of what I believe. Don't worry, you'll get responses soon enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
At least with me you have been civil. And besides it is a slow night tonight. A good conversation is always appreciated. However it is getting late here and I must get off to work tomorrow. [we are having a special called meeting of the illuminati and unfortunately I must chair. It is so boring doing the running the world thing.]

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It looks like someone else is taking my coup idea and running with it. Maybe I am on to something.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
NO Bush is not making a power move. He is a mentally challenged puppet (Seriously you have heard the man speak without a teleprompter right?). A power grab is being made but not to secure an executive seat. The US is rotating dictatorship. Here every Grand fraternal brother gets a turn being a leader providing all his brothers approve of him....

Anyways the power grab is all about reformatting the new world. It is a very old plan then re-distribute the wealth among the other two north american countries and institute the Amero under the authority of the bankers.

Rockafella gets to rule the world.

Has alot less to do with the president and alot more to do with those puppet masters behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No this is not a power grab from the fed. In fact this is only strengthening it by putting the federal government in more debt to it. This is also however effectively granting the federal government A LOT more power. We have already given up our civil liberties via the patriot act now we are also surrendering control of our financial liberties via this bailout. Both the federal government and the federal reserve are gaining power at the same time as well as sucking even more money from the middle class and giving it straight to the super wealthy.

Not to mention this will also increase inflation substantially which will hurt the dollar and the working class as a double blow. Now if we can just piss more money into another war and increase our debt to Rothchilds and Rockefellers a little more then it will be time for the Amero.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This picture sums up everything for me... of course no one got to see the huge protests out side of wall street... HERE.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

top topics

join