It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, oi, it's an introductory thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So, hey ATS as well as Above Politics. I hope you'll excuse the relative shortness of this post, but I don't really have a lot to say.

I'm a new member here, in case you weren't sure. I've been reading this site almost daily for the past couple weeks and thought it would be a cool idea to register and contribute here.

I've been into the 'alternative' side of things ever since I fell in love with the topics of cryptozoology and paranormal studies as a kid. Eventually that branched out into political conspiracies, exo-politics, etc...

I'm still getting my footing around here, but I'm definitely going to enjoy reading and posting on this awesome board. I'll try to keep my newbiness in check. Later!

[edit on 9/28/2008 by Romantic Rights]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, have a nice, slightly contraversial stay.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi Romantic Rights and welcome to ATS. Happy posting and enjoy yourself! Join us sometime in BTS to just relax, laugh and chit-chat. It's a really great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey Romantic Rights

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic Rights
cryptozoology, paranormal studies, political conspiracies, exo-politics, etc...

I think it's safe to say you've found a good place to discuss these interests.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi Romantic Rights.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for all the welcomes.

Still settling in, though I'm loving this site so far. Unfortunately, I don't really have any interesting stories or questions to submit yet. Ah well. I'm getting ready to work on a plethora of TinWiki material this weekend, so that should be fun.

Once again, thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow...you're more of a newbie than I am and your points trump mine

I guess that one post did it.

Glad you're here...see you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic Rights
Ah well. I'm getting ready to work on a plethora of TinWiki material this weekend, so that should be fun.

Hey, good for you. It is fun. I've only written a few articles. Between the kids and uh...the kids, I can barely get a 'smidgen' out let alone a 'plethora'. hehe But I will look forward to your contributions.

Rush

top topics

join