It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Very interesting. We have very little trouble on our northern border except a little smuggling. The Canadians are a lot more like us than any other Country, but I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it's both really. I am concerned about the immigration policies they have and some of the people that are there waiting on "political asylum". I just think it is more for emergency response than it is for civil unrest. The real problem right now is on our southern border. There is a war going on down there and that may have more of a link to these train cars than anything involving Canada. I still think the train cars have more to do with the economy than FEMA. Although it would be pretty easy to connect those dots from a economic collapse to civil unrest to martial law to FEMA prison camps and the train cars used to transport large numbers of people to those camps. Someone told me that he thought the train cars were going to be used to haul dead bodies to centralized locations for "disposal" rather than haul live persons to a prison camp. Most of the people would be inclined to stay in their homes under martial law than to riot and be carted off to a prison camp. But I'm probably wrong, hell, what do I know?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Oh my gosh, these are transport cars for automobiles! Why are you spreading this stupid crap all over the net. Notice the bi-level floor? It looks similar to a automatic car wash? Well they drive cars and trucks into these to transport them to different states. What a bunch of bafoons if you believe this.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Well, it will have human cattle in a few months.

Define "in a few months."

This thread was created in September and it is now almost March, and we are all not being thrown into prison cars and FEMA camps.

Yes, it could happen, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon unless there is a big attack or something chaotic like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
First of all, there is absolutely no way to get an automobile into the second level of one of these box cars. I read a blog that gives a description and location of these "camps" in different states around the country and quite frankly, I had a hard time believing that myself. Well I went to check it out and they were there just as descibed by the blog. These facilities will always be near a railway and close to a major roadway or interstate for the convenience of transportation. The facilities in my state are newly built around ten years ago and they are built on state property. They are equipped with fences with the barbed wire pointing in to keep people in not out. Have you every noticed a fence with barbed wire? Most of them will have the barbed wire pointing out to keep people from getting in which makes much more ssense to me. You people that are in denial will be caught off guard by what is enevitable to happen. Wake up America and get ready to defend what you have left, which in my opinion is not a great deal..You better get ready to defend your freedom because that is the number one priority...to take it from you. All the major corporation in America are involved in all this and they may not even be aware of it. We as a society have been taught or brainwashed to think so "upside down. Do yo really think that doctors want us all well? Do you really think that food companies want us to eat better or eat less? Do you really think that pharmicuetical companies want us to take less drugs? The people that go to the doctors and hospitals are the people that are the sick and the people that die at an early age. The people that are eating the foods that are approved by the U.S.D.A. are the people tha are fat and getting sick by the thousands. The people that depend on the pharmicuetical companies are the people that stay sick and are addicted to these drugs. The most recent scare about peanut butter for example. Do you think that for a minute that was accidental? I very seriously doubt it. It was probably a test to see how many people they could actually affect. I guess it was enough because people died during this time. I think that it is time for us to wake the hell up. open our eyes and discuss between ourselves what the hell is going on. There are cures for things like cancer, heart disease, ahlzimers ('cuse my spelling) and the like, but there is no way that the general public will ever have this information except for a select few. People are dying every day unneccesarily because they are uneducated about these things. This is a huge conspiracy whether you want to believe it or not. WAKE UP AMERICA AND GET PREPARED TO DO BATTLE.. Hope this helps to shed some light on what you apparantly can not see...sabre11004...

Those who give up their freedom for their security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
whats funny is that these are indeed cattle cars, and they along with the bigger ones that you see allover youtube and on the FEMA sites and Automax cars which are used for transporting automobiles. i live right beside a ford plant and i see the sumbitches come by everyday...now heres where the scary # comes in...you dont need specially designed train cars tomove people...point a gun at someones face and 90% of the time they do what you want or get on whatever train car you want them on. did the nazis build special train cars? no

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ive been told fema camps is all a lie to begin with,those screen shots of "Fema Camps" are from Korea,then using photoshop you can doctor up your pics and make it seem that there in the U.S...and if you look at that third picture you have it looks like its for "cars"...see that space there that looks wide enough for a car...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

you guys are all wrong... i live in indiana and a GM plant is in Kokomo and those train cars are for transporting automobiles.... seriously you can even see the cars in them when theyre going down the rail road tracks... quit fear mongering..

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join