It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to join the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes folks, I want to join the Illuminati. I want to be a person of power and privilege. They seem to have all the money, wealth, women, power and control over everything. They are so ingrained into our culture and control what we eat, drink, and think. I have been a believer in Alex Jones and Jim Marrs, but I see how they get bullied and made to look like an they don't know what they are talking about. Getting them pushed around and discredited and sometime, in Alex's case, detained for no reason. So I say, why fight them, how can I join them. I want to be a member, where do I sign up.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You sign up on your knees before the system. Once your initial conditioning is completed they may allow you to become grease in their gears, perhaps as a bank teller, or other "service" related profession. But make no mistake in thinking that anyone outside the family will be allowed to do anything other than service to those already in positions of power.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
2 things to say to that!

1. LOL, LOL, PSML, ROFLMAO, LOL

2. Amen to that brother!

Seriously if someone 'could' join they could bring it down from the inside, then we could all LOL
But this will seriously never happen
Theyt want us to
them why they feed us under nutritioned

The day anyone brings them down will be like that massive party from the matrix 2. Humans untite in peace to party!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So you want to be evil? What exactly DO you know about them? :bash:
You just sound really silly to me...:shk:

Do more research on them and try and listen more to other people.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by _Volt_]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

It is not that I want to be evil, but you know if you can't beat 'em, join them. They are so entrenched and so well bunkered in it is almost an impossible task to bring them down. Even though congress voting down the 700 billion dollar loan to the banking firm is a big slap in the face to them. it is only a matter of time till they get that money through other ways.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
wow.. you know that illuminati das its own 13 royal bloodlines and it is not easy for you to mix your blood with them... they will soon reveal their power and i am nnot excited.. that Moriah Conquering Wind is currently taking over our planet... all we need to do is to pray... and if you dont know how to pray now thatd the big problem.... God blesss

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
reply to post by _Volt_

It is not that I want to be evil, but you know if you can't beat 'em, join them. They are so entrenched and so well bunkered in it is almost an impossible task to bring them down. Even though congress voting down the 700 billion dollar loan to the banking firm is a big slap in the face to them. it is only a matter of time till they get that money through other ways.

If you can't beat them, join them...what are you smoking? Right so that;s your attititude go sell your damn soul to the Devil then. I have no more words for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Here are a few ways to join the Illuminati or other elite groups:

I. Invent something that is very useful to the world.

2. Become a billionaire or already have vast amounts of wealth. (Millionaire won't cut it nowadays.)

3. Get elected to a very high office.

4. Be related to a member already.

5. Be a member of a royal family.

6. Have proof or a smoking gun of the Illuminati's existence. If they don't kill you, they may let you in if you are clever.

top topics

join