It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm As Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Going To Take This Any More!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be the most beautiful moment in history if someone with real courage could get on live TV and speak to the public in this way? Moreover, would there be enough viewers who aren't of the "sheeple" persuasion (nowadays) who would begin the Revolution by, like in the film (NETWORK, 1976), screaming it out their windows... and on the streets and everywhere else possible?

www.youtube.com...

(Sorry I don't know how to imbed video. Can someone U2U me the instructions? And/or can someone imbed it here? How does the "YouTube Video" button work here)?

My thanks to Jeff Behnke of Paranormalnews.com for posting the clip on his site; thereby giving me the idea for this thread.

The time is now more ripe than ever for a real Revolution. Reject the criminal cartel/cabal that is the "Federal" Reserve! Reject high taxation; bailouts of Wall Street criminals! And to hell with other legalized thieves like the ones controlling the (currently) filthy American health care system! Reject rule by ubertotalitarian secrecy itself; primarily in the form of the National "Security" STATE! Forever and ever, amen.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Lightworth]

new topics

join