It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to contact beings from another dimension?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

Originally posted by Deson

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Sounds like similar divination processes used in the Necronomicon?

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Epsillion70]
[edit on 29-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

Forgive me, but to the best of my knowledge wasn't the Necronomicon a fictional book used by authors like HP Lovecraft and August Derleth? And therefore doesn't exist in reality but in a shared background for the storys?

Wiki Entry concerning the necronomicon

I have been mailed more and more scripts, and I have contacted one of these "Jinn Summoners".. We had a conversation over the phone discussing how Buddha used to enter a trance state and communicate with the Sangha.. We found great similarity between entering a trance state in Buddhist texts and entering this state to contact "delicate" beings through a lower mind brain wave which is induced by:

- Fasting.
- Meditation
- Spending time alone and shutting down the senses..

The similarities between Buddihst Singh communication, Hewbrew, Egyptian, Indian summoning of the Jinn are impressive..

I am posting more about the books tonight,

I am sure many people still don't get the picture of what I'm talking about...

That is quite true Mr Secret.
As that is the way to the powers that lay within your total infinite omnipotent self.
Because it is the Society that we live in which has been fabricated to actually stop this self understanding process by feeding us with mind numbing useless games of competitions and complete nothingness. All the while also giving us food that doesn't nourish our bodies either

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

Correct

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

I'm just going to say that I don't need a book to summon anything. It's actually quite simple for me without ceremony or anything else like that. I wouldn't advise doing anything to even try to get the demons, because they don't always leave. I just have to think about them, and there's a huge possibility they will show up. Sometimes, all I have to do is have a blank sheet of paper. I'm not handing out my email address, though it did cross my mind, because I don't really want people going through what I've gone through. Demons may act like your friends at first, but they aren't.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Man! I'm Egyptian and i understand ARABIC, where did you got this books from ?? specially the hand written notes ??? Do you live in Cairo ??

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenio Hall
I would seriously like to push it to the limit. Kind of like camping out in the bermuda triangle and enducing shamen like visuals.

how can i communicate with people or stuff from another dimension and how can i accelerate myself to about 147billion light years a second.

Uhmm...well I have to choose where to start with that. Note: This isn't anything against Mr. Secret this time. But dude, seriously 147 Billion Light years a second...well lets see...your body ripping apart instantly? You tearing a whole in the fabric of space time? Things like that...oh other than the fact that going much faster than the speed of light really doesn't work. (Not gonna go into the coulds and could nots.) This post I'm quoting made me rofl.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EgypTer

Hahaha!

I know, among you -the current Egyptians- some of the world's best contacts of interdimensional beings.. A lot of those books were secretly sent to me from contacts in Egypt, Morocco, Oman, Yemen, etc..

What led you to know some of these books?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
one reason im sure that we are not supposed to have contact from other dimensiions...
We are more powerful than other dimensional creatures. We create the universe, and we give these beings solid contact and reality by directing our energy to it. If we let them destroy us they will. I think that a basic understanding of the spirit world is needed before you let yourself trick yourself out of existence. Its all very tricky.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfAmerica
one reason im sure that we are not supposed to have contact from other dimensiions...
We are more powerful than other dimensional creatures. We create the universe, and we give these beings solid contact and reality by directing our energy to it. If we let them destroy us they will. I think that a basic understanding of the spirit world is needed before you let yourself trick yourself out of existence. Its all very tricky.

No, we don't create the universe..

and no, inter-dimentional beings won't destroy our world because they do not belong to our dimension and do not have what it takes to interfere in our dimension.. But they can still seduce a contact to do harm in our dimension in return for a service the human asks for.. Many people believe that some masons are taught how to contact inter-dimensional beings and are convinced that they actually "talk to God"..

and no, I won't trick myself.. I know exactly what I'm talking about.. I just don't believe that we create the universe..

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, Everyone has their own experiences. We all have our own imaginations. I feel that someone from another dimension is just you talking to youself (from another dimension). The you that you are speaking to doesnt have the same boudaries as you do in our dimension. It might like ours more than its own. It will feed off of your thoughts or energy to get what it wants. Just like what you are doing to it so that it will tell you what you subconsciously already knew you wanted to hear.

So when you are dealing with ones much stronger than imagined and you are a newbie you could be tricked by them to do things because they use your thoughts against you. That is why you tell them that only some are allowed in, The ones who plays by the rules. The rules that you have made to make yourself feel safe. The rules that if improperly cited could cause alot of problems.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ah! That made things so much clearer..

I totally understand your point, and just when you elaborated a bit, you made your point perfectly clear.. and I agree with you!

Contacting inter-dimensional beings can be tricky to the newbie.. There are so many people all over the world, mostly in the middle east, who lost their minds because of attempting/contacting inter-dimensional beings by following some of the texts/books I obtained.. Mostly due to the fact that they could simply not understand who they were talking to, or because of the other beings deceiving and/or playing mind games with them..

As a first time contactee, one has to know whom they are trying to contact and what kind of "services" they can offer -in return of some over service the human is capable of doing-.. Although I have not yet started my own experience, I am certain I have learned enough about this kind of knowledge that would make me capable of attempting to summon a being of the Jinn (a type of inter-dimensional being, better known as demons)..

I am very convinced of this because I have witnessed SO MUCH while living in the middle east (different countries).. I have seen how a Jinn contactee would privately summon a Jinn and ask for the location of a certain object, I have seen a close relative of mine break tiles and concrete with a hammer to remove a piece of "voodoo" that was hidden in the cement before it cured.. That piece remained there for 15 years, and caused him so much trouble..

So many stories and encounters lead me to collect as much as I can of these books.. Just by reading them one after another, you start developing another world view and you begin to understand the "other world" easily and everything makes sense even though these books were written in different time periods..

This is only part of what makes me believe in this stuff.. and this is why I am determined to develop myself mentally and physically by fasting, breathing exercises, and meditation, etc..

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
and there is a death penalty for its practice-why do you risk an open offer?

There is a death penalty in for carrying these texts in some countries in the Middle East.. Don't worry, I am safe!

Originally posted by HugmyRek
Aren't you afraid somebody is going to find out? ie: Egypt.

I don't see where your question is coming from.. You are comparing these texts to something that is stolen from the secret archives of the vatican.. This is not the case, and I think you will still find it hard to understand me 100% because you do not know the culture there.

Egyptian law doesn't state the existence of black magic so there is no death penalty for practicing black magic or carrying books like this
however, one can serve a life sentence if he is practicing it as a service for people for money it's called "Dagall" it means "False or Fake Magic" when a person claim that he is practicing magic and doing it for money
The word "Dagall" can also be used when you don't believe in magic
Anyway that's in Egyptian laws but i think in other strict Arab / Arabian countries it really can led to death penalty.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by EgypTer]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Have done so (i obviously wanted) and put needless harm in my life 's way. Goetia (keys of solomon) contains dangerous spirits that can destroy an incompetent (inexperienced, weak) "summoner 's" entire life in a blink of an eye... Friendly advice to everyone out there; remain to human sphere, these are the things meant for... well, humans. Some types of errors cannot been undone, when commited, especially willingly. beware

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
im interested i want to see if it will work

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey Mr. secret

My name is "Jay" and I have read all the post posted by you and the rest of the "throw a stick in your spokes" people on this site. I am personally a very spiritual being myself and have mingled in a lot of exercises,cultures and religions of all kinds over the years. I am currently practicing Astral projection and i well understand the concept of interdenominational beings and their planes of existence for I travel in these dimension on a regular bases.

Therefore the books that are in your possession is a rare collection when deciphered.

I have been searching for this kind of information for quite some time, specifically on the summoning of the Djinn.

So if you would be so kind as to please send me a copy of the translated version on the above mentioned I would really appreciate the effort. And I wish you the best of luck in translating the rest of these scripts and would like to eventually have the whole translated collection so that I may take the next step in my spiritual evolution.

I notice in your posts that you are trying to share the knowledge of ancient origins, but there are still few who are mass controlled who does not wish for the information to be released to the masses for their love of material things and their ability to manipulate others into thinking that we are here for the soul purpose to gain wealth and survive till we die. We are all here to grow spiritually and for no other reason whatsoever.

Hence being the reason that there are such strong laws in certain countries against the teachings and possession of such scripts... which other way to control the masses than by pumping fear into the hearts of people who goes against the system which materialistically benefits them so systematically and giving them power over their fellow human beings.

So my word of advice to you... keep spreading the information and spread it rapidly to as many as you can. Go against those who try and suppress our god given right to the truth of our whole being.

[email protected]

Kindest regards

"Jay"

PS: I would love to take part in this experiment and share the experiences and encounters through the use of these scripts.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm completely open to seeing demonstrative proof in what you are claiming, however I believe the documents you have are either an ancient Arab Demonocomunicum at worst or a similar Arab/Egyptian Witchcraft book at best.

-Either way from personal experience these books can be very dangerous; (my ex-wife was a practising witch for real-[no pun intended]) and you only ever contact evil/unrested spirits or, as I suspect in this instance, demons if you attempt to contact any of the so-called "extra dimensional beings".

Ouija boards are a very basic replication of these types of rituals. Also to call on them to perform services for you has a hidden cost which will always be far more heavy a price to your well-being and mortal soul than that which you request.

-Please treat these things with care. The dangers associated with them are very real. I would reccomend avoiding them completely.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Dusty Pouch]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Isn't ancient superstitious nonsense still superstitious nonsense?

If somebody today wrote this stuff people would write it off as garbage; but, if instead it is gibberish that someone wrote a really long time ago, people take it seriously?

I don't get the 'logic' of this...

It's like why do people in modern times, now that we have gained so much knowledge about life, the Universe, and everything, treat as sacrosanct the ignorant writings of savages from thousands of years ago?

I am truly bemused by the societal awe for the ignorance of ancient people.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This thread is very interesting. I hope it can continue.
Mr. Secret i will try to send you a u2u message about
my books which i have if you would like to discuss.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Secret,

I came across this site while searching (browsing) for something, don’t know exactly what. But this thread is interesting.
There are however some inaccuracies:

1) Islam acknowledges that Jinns (Demons, Devils, Shayateen etc, all these are words the same creation that is different from humans, who are created from the earth, clay, and Jinns are created from smokeless fire) exist. They are a reality, just like electricity in a wire, oxygen in the air – human can’t see these things but we know they exist, likewise Jinns exists but we can’t see them, but Jinns can see Humans.

2) Islam totally forbids contact with Jinns and magic , and I mean TOTALLY forbidden, a Muslim who practice these black arts, is no longer a Muslim, the practitioner commits, what Muslims call, Shirk

3) Islam acknowledges that black arts exist, and rogue Muslims practice it, as well as people from different religions, or people who have no religion, or people who worship the Satan.

4) The thing to remember is that these black arts are a test for mankind.

5) There is no such thing as Islamic magic, sorcery, etc. the source of magic comes from Babylon, way back, many centuries, and mankind and Jinns learnt it, preserved it, and taught to later generations. Magic practiced by some Jews, some Muslims, Africans, Chinese, Japanese, etc come from one source, hence the similarities in chants and rituals etc.

My point is not to give a moral lecture on the rights and wrongs of learning the art of summoning Jinns etc and practicing magic, my point is that Islam totally forbids such practices, and God, the Creator of everything, of mankind and Jinns will punish people who do. If I’m not mistaken most religions forbid magic.

Here’s the story, I grant you that some people in the middle east, far east, practice magic, sorcery etc. but do you know that some Jews and Christians do also, along with Hindus, Buddhists , American Indians, Africans, aborigines, Chinese, Japanese, but in most countries they call these Jinns, spirits. So you could say just about every part of the world is involved.

Basically the SATAN, who is also a Jinn, and his army of Jinns (Shayteen), (by the way, just like humans, there good and Evil jinns, Evil Jinns are referred to as the Shayateen in Islam) are out there to trap humans, deceive them into believing that SATAN is God, and that he wants humans to worship him and NOT the True God, the Creator of humans and Jinns.

My humble advice to you, regardless of your beliefs, is to not dabble in the black art. It only brings fear and destruction, now, that destruction could be immediate or after a while, the end is destruction, in your life and everyone around you, and your loved ones.

Translating these books, booklets, etc. is not a wise move, for yourself and people around you.

Incidentally, these magicians in various parts of the world, particularly middle east and surrounding areas, cause destruction on their own behave and on the behave of people who are willing to pay them. There is nothing good in the black art except death and destruction to innocent people upon whom black magic is down.

So one should ask the question? Why should I or am I learning this stuff? For what benefit? Am I learning it prove something.

One thing is for sure, by contacting the Jinns, one is selling ones Soul to the SATAN, and thus going against the eternal laws of the Creator.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jratcliff63367
Isn't ancient superstitious nonsense still superstitious nonsense?

If somebody today wrote this stuff people would write it off as garbage; but, if instead it is gibberish that someone wrote a really long time ago, people take it seriously?

I don't get the 'logic' of this...

It's like why do people in modern times, now that we have gained so much knowledge about life, the Universe, and everything, treat as sacrosanct the ignorant writings of savages from thousands of years ago?

I am truly bemused by the societal awe for the ignorance of ancient people.

That kind of thinking has indeed created the insane world we currently live in in this moment of time and space

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join