It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.trueghosttales.com...

Paul D Roberts has submitted a very intriguing interview he conducted with a man who claims to have been a "Man in Black". Are the MIB real? Has our government been working alongside aliens?

Location: Undisclosed - Date: Monday, September 1, 2008 - By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter

Paul: Good afternoon. May I use your real name in this interview?

Mr. Q: No.

Paul: Can I call you Mr. Q or a name of your choosing?

Mr. Q: (Chuckles). Yeah, Mr. Q sounds good.

Paul: Why did you select me for this interview?

Mr. Q: You are the most accessible paranormal investigator on the web. You have your cell number right out there for the world to see. When I call, you answer. Plus, you are not just a ghosthunter, but you investigate all things of a paranormal nature. I like the fact that when I call, I get a real person. How many times have you heard that?

too long for text box-not much longer than this though
seems kind of hokey; robotic MIB, ect-but, I found it interesting.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you've read Penetration by IngoSwann, the original Remote Viewer, you'll know that all MIB agents are sort "robotic" muscular..

heck, a lot of them look the same and are even extra-dimensional beings themselves.

The more you know..

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't think it is credible. The interview amounted to about 4 minutes.

And seriously... Gene Roddenberry?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yea I have a issue with the " most accessible investigator out there" shouldnt the MIB be able to track down anyone anywhere at any time. Seeing as people report them being on scene sometimes immediatly. Just seems to me that they really wouldnt need to do a google search to come across someone to talk to.

Just my opinion, but i've been wrong before, once maybe :p

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm gonna call fake right now. There are questions that just don't fit, as do some of the answers. Also, from the writing style it sounds like both the interviewer and interviewee are one in the same.

new topics

top topics

join