It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun frequency manipulated by ET’s?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It’s obvious that something strange is happening to our sun .And that more and more scientist who study our sun daily can say we live our last days with a spotless sun. And most of us know that the SOHO that was launched in 1995 as a joint venture between the space agency’s NASA and ESA to study our sun. In the months that followed The SOHO took some amazing pictures that showed us that not only planets orbit our sun also sun cruisers orbit our sun.

As one of the researchers Liz Edwards stated .You can clearly see on the pictures that what we see are not glitches in the system nor debris as some in the scientific community finds a more rationally explanation then something else .It surly shows contours of an flying saucer shaped piece of debris right? There also a lot of space battles going on seen on other pictures the SOHO took. Or maybe battling space debris equipped with laser beams or whatever you can see on that picture.

But if those sun cruisers happen to be some kind of aid helping the earth and its habitants to beware us of great catastrophic events that environmental scientist are warning us that will happen in the near future. Then it explains a lot of the recently events that are happening all over the world. Today I read an article about the permafrost on the Northern hemisphere is slowly melting and that methane is going to be released into our atmosphere. It also said that methane is twenty times more dangerous than carbon monoxide .And that if the methane will hit the atmosphere global warming will increase twenty times faster than it does today .Get the picture yet?

Methane and Vegetarianism
By far the most important non-CO2 greenhouse gas is methane, and the number one source of methane worldwide is animal agriculture.
Methane is responsible for nearly as much global warming as all other non-CO2 greenhouse gases put together. Methane is 21 times more powerful a greenhouse gas than CO2. While atmospheric concentrations of CO2 have risen by about 31% since pre-industrial times, methane concentrations have more than doubled. Whereas human sources of CO2 amount to just 3% of natural emissions, human sources produce one and a half times as much methane as all natural sources. In fact, the effect of our methane emissions may be compounded as methane-induced warming in turn stimulates microbial decay of organic matter in wetlands—the primary natural source of methane.

With methane emissions causing nearly half of the planet’s human-induced warming, methane reduction must be a priority. Methane is produced by a number of sources, including coal mining and landfills—but the number one source worldwide is animal agriculture. Animal agriculture produces more than 100 million tons of methane a year. And this source is on the rise: global meat consumption has increased fivefold in the past fifty years, and shows little sign of abating. About 85% of this methane is produced in the digestive processes of livestock, and while a single cow releases a relatively small amount of methane, the collective effect on the environment of the hundreds of millions of livestock animals worldwide is enormous. An additional 15% of animal agricultural methane emissions are released from the massive “lagoons” used to store untreated farm animal waste, and already a target of environmentalists’ for their role as the number one source of water pollution in the U.S.

The conclusion is simple: arguably the best way to reduce global warming in our lifetimes is to reduce or eliminate our consumption of animal products. Simply by going vegetarian (or, strictly speaking, vegan), , , we can eliminate one of the major sources of emissions of methane, the greenhouse gas responsible for almost half of the global warming impacting the planet today.

So than I hear the news that NASA is going to release a press conference about in what trouble our sun is today .And pieces of the puzzle seems to fell on right place. What if and I say if…There are big cruisers orbiting our sun and as far as I read in other scientific columns the sun runs under a frequency can it be changed and what if that is happening right now at this moment by huge ships?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The Frequency of the Sun
Tone: 126.22 Hz = B
equivalent chromatically a1 = ....449.9 Hz
the difference to 440 Hz.. = ...+ 38.1 cent
Tempo: 118.3 bpm
Chakra: Manipura, also called Hara
(navel and 3rd lumbar vertebrae)
Effect: advances the feeling of centering of the magic and of the transcendental (medicinal: not yet explored)

The sun is the energetic center of our solar system. It is the center of gravity, the earth and other planets circle around. Therefore the frequency of the sun is associated to the physical center. In ZEN this point is called Hara. It is the center of gravity for the human being as well as the sun is the center of gravity for our solar system.

The frequency of the sun is the expression of a limit because it is the only tone, where an astronomical period is not raised to a higher octave. Like the absolute temperature zero point means the limit of expansion and contraction, the limit that is also called gravitational length.

An imaginary planet that would circle around the center of the sun within the distance of the gravitation length and with approximate light speed would do that about 32000 times in a second. The 8th under octave then has a frequency of 126.22 Hz. The corresponding color is green to yellow -green with a wavelength of 540 Nanometer.

The frequency of the sun is the tone of the 20th century. It does not represent classical physics as all the other introduced tones in this booklet do, but the modern quantum theory and the relativity theory. The tone of the sun is the border between Yin and Yang, between this side and the other side. It rises out of a higher dimension and depriving itself of rational observation it stands for the magical and the transcendental.

The sun tone C should be used, after having worked with the other tones and is most of all for advanced parapsychological navigators. The experiences, that are possible with this tone, therefore have a multidimensional character and one is catapulted into absolutely new fields of existence.

"Meditation carried out to this tone will lead to state beyond good and bad, shame and guilt, beyond space and time, knowledge and wisdom, action and rest and being and not-being. It leads to a state where being has no name, to a state where the all-one and the all encompassing are no longer separate entities but are reunited at their one common origin, the origin that is also you."

What could be the best solution for our environmental problems here on earth? I think to cool of the earth and what can cool of the earth rapidly? Yes a mini ice age. And how are you going to create such a change by tuning our suns frequency. Do we have that power to tune our sun I don’t think so .So do we getting help from out there?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

somewhere in your thread,,, there was a mention of too much agriculture causing .. to much methane gas... after I stopped laughing.. I thought maybe we can supply all the farmers out there with some kind of gas-x.. or something to give there cows.. so they dont # all over the earth, and destroy us.. maybe its the cows way of saying they have had enough.. and they dont want us to be eating them anymore.. I love animals .. I think there delicious..

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

If we find a way to suck up the methane we could maybe use it as new energy source
If the methane is used as a source then it would be less dangerous in our atmosphere I think?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The statement the OP posted about livestock producing too much methane is correct. There is no good solution aside from building gigantic transparent domes to shelter them in and collect the gas at the top. The problem is there is too much biomass on the planet verses its ability to support and its being taxed at a ever increasing rate.
This is not the only thing causing it I don't think though, I've read in several places across the net of other planets increasing in temperature as well and I don't think there is many coal plants and 1968 AMC Javelins on Jupiter with no catalytic converters

top topics

join