It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to educate people on the NWO!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Absolutely stunning logic from your part, but unfortunately you can't even read. Who written about any sort of assassination? As far as I know it was you. I never said to act BEFORE they would make anything. Did anyone said this? Nope. What did I written?

"Then if something goes wrong, everyone can decide what to do."

So, there is an IF, like all over in my other responses. If they're giving a reason, such as betraying the country, trust me, a simple civilian or even a well trained soldier will know how to handle traitors. You know, the citizens' duty is to protect their nation if they're seeing a crime, such as someone is betraying the country.

Please try to read between the lines and shut your mouth. And don't look something into my posts that are not even there.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Absolutely stunning logic from your part, but unfortunately you can't even read. Who said about assassination BEFORE they would make anything? No one. What did I written?

I see what you mean, I misread your post since you put it that way. But to be fair, you didn't really clarify, since your response was murky at best, and furthermore has absolutely nothing to do with educating people regarding the NWO, but rather how to become a vigilante if the NWO exists, becomes harmful, and presupposes that people will even believe in it afterwards.

So, there is an IF. If they're giving a reason, such as betraying the country, trust me, a simple civilian or even a well trained soldier will know how to handle traitors. You know, the citizens' duty is to protect their nation if they're seeing a crime, such as someone is betraying the country.

Actually, you're wrong. It is the military's duty to protect the nation, and the police's duty to protect against crime. Traitors are dealt with either by the court system or the military court system--not by your average joe blow citizen.

Please try to read between the lines and shut your mouth. And don't look something into my posts that are not even there.

I shouldn't have to read between the lines if you articulate your points clearly. Hmm, motion to shut my mouth is denied, even though you did say please.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJND1990
They may control the media, but not telephone poles! lol. Remember, they can sensor TV, the internet, and radio, but they cannot sensor word of mouth.

for now, but soon they will be able to

valiant but you cannot win, its a hopeless cause, i say stay in your homes and beg for mercy

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Actually, you're wrong. It is the military's duty to protect the nation, and the police's duty to protect against crime. Traitors are dealt with either by the court system or the military court system--not by your average joe blow citizen.

First, I'm not an average Joe. Second, have you ever heard this? American people has every right to defend their country. This also goes for civilians. If there is a war raging against your country, you have every right to defend the country itself. This is maybe the only rule which applies to all the countries throughout the planet. So, if there is a traitor, sometimes it's YOUR duty to stop him if others are not willing to do.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

First, I'm not an average Joe.

So? You're saying it IS the average joe's duty to enact these assasinations of yours, so I could care less whether you're average. The point still stands.

Second, have you ever heard this? American people has every right to defend their country. This also goes for civilians. If there is a war raging against your country, you have every right to defend the country itself. This is maybe the only rule which applies to all the countries throughout the planet. So, if there is a traitor, sometimes it's YOUR duty to stop him if others are not willing to do.

You're still ignoring that thing called "due process". If a serial killer was on the loose, and you tracked him down, barged into his house, and executed him, don't be so sure you wouldn't face legal recrimination. If you killed that same killer out of immediate self-defense, it's another matter, but guess what--you're still going to held accountable by the legal system to determine your case of self-defense.

So apply this now to your supposed NWO.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Okay. I'd like to ask one thing before I would send you to hell again.

Where did I ever mention any sort of assassination? Please point that line, because I'm really curious where from you get this. I see your brain is centering around assassination, but my one is not. I spoken about country defense and I suggested the sniper rifle for it. So, where did I ever mention any sort of assassination? I really want to know because you're coming with this since the beginning of our conversation, also I never mentioned this at all, not even went close to it.

I believe you don't have the slightest clue what is the difference between the terms "country defense" and "assassination".

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Where did I ever mention any sort of assassination? Please point that line, because I'm really curious where from you get this. I see your brain is centering around assassination, but my one is not.

Let's see, your solution was to hand out pictures of marks and train people with sniper rifles. I wonder how I got to assassination.

Now you're going to say it's not assassination because these NWO leaders are criminals, and thus we have the right to protect ourselves.

Well, without due process, killing them is exactly that--assassination.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What did I written? Show the pictures, learn how to fight and IF, there is the IF that I mentioned before, so if something goes wrong, the people can decide what to do. After the second amendment is telling us we have every right to bear a weapon, I suggested a high caliber stuff, i.e. a 30.06 sniper rifle. Then showing the picture of the traitors to the people to know whose are responsible. Then as I said IF, there was the IF, if something goes wrong, this is a pretty wide range, where you can imagine here anything, such as betrayal, they can decide what to do.

So, I'm still not written about assassination at all. It's rather a "Know your enemy" lesson, nothing more. But if you want to see assassination in your mind, go ahead, see it. It's not going to change the essence of my post.

Also, that's true, the NWO leaders are a bunch of criminals, leader of a great thief guild. And you know, thieves are not really tolerated.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

After the second amendment is telling us we have every right to bear a weapon, I suggested a high caliber stuff, i.e. a 30.06 sniper rifle. Then showing the picture of the traitors to the people to know whose are responsible. Then as I said IF, there was the IF, if something goes wrong, this is a pretty wide range, where you can imagine here anything, such as betrayal, they can decide what to do.

The second amendment doesn't mean you can shoot anyone you wish, criminal or not. And sure, people can decide what they'd like to do, but that doesn't mean their choices will be legal.

Also, that's true, the NWO leaders are a bunch of criminals, leader of a great thief guild. And you know, thieves are not really tolerated.

Nor are they simply killed. I've yet to see a death sentence here in America for theft.

We're missing the bigger picture here, however. Under law, you gotta prove all of these things you're talking about here. You gotta prove that there is an NWO, and you gotta prove how this NWO has hurt anyone. Which takes us back to the thread itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What are you trying to debate but little trivialities? It isn't arguable that the majority of the population in the US is unaware to the travesties that are being done unto them by their own neighbors in higher places. There are many campaigns/people/independent forms of media which seek to speak the truth and present well with facts and logic to the "unawake". The fact is if these "unawake" listened without their filters there might be an actual movement that gains attention and weight in this country.

This is a bullying type of behavior that smacks of intolerance, and ironically encourages the exact same sort of mentality you are attacking.

I'm attacking a mentality that blinds itself because a topic is not gratifying. I'm supporting a mentality that listens to all sides and tries to deduce the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You know sometimes desperate times means desperate measures and steps. Theoretically, how do you fight against those ones whose are really making assassinations, thieving, believing they're above the law? Law has no effect on them, because in this case the U.S. Government, the whole Wall Street would be in jail already. But no, now they're simply helping each other out from our taxes, instead of go to jail. So? What would you suggest in a greater matter, such as the NWO? I still support my 30.06 idea instead of waiting the law, that has no effect on the phantom NWO.

Throughout history freedom fighters are born in desperate times. And freedom fighters are serving their country by any means necessary. Sometimes law has no effect. If it would have, there would be no first, not even second world war... wars at all. But those ones, whose are self-proclaimed rulers, believe they can do anything and they're doing anything above the law, while they're violating it, sometimes there is no other way to stop them.

As you written, and we arrived back to the topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
What are you trying to debate but little trivialities? It isn't arguable that the majority of the population in the US is unaware to the travesties that are being done unto them by their own neighbors in higher places.

Sure it is. Just because you think this is a fact doesn't automatically make it so. Why don't you start backing up your claims, since they're so obvious?

There are many campaigns/people/independent forms of media which seek to speak the truth and present well with facts and logic to the "unawake". The fact is if these "unawake" listened without their filters there might be an actual movement that gains attention and weight in this country.

Again, you need to back up your claims. Prove that the "unawake" are asleep merely because of their own filters. Your conclusion here is nothing but evidence for its premises--in other words, your logic is circular.

I'm attacking a mentality that blinds itself because a topic is not gratifying. I'm supporting a mentality that listens to all sides and tries to deduce the truth.

I'm sorry, I'm trying not to laugh too hard at this. Firstly, you need to demonstrate that this mentality of not agreeing with you is founded upon a lack of gratification. Just because you assume this doesn't make it so.

Secondly, if you care so much about the truth, then why are you so ready to use ad hominem attacks against those who do not believe your conclusions? If the truth is really your goal, I'm assuming you'll have absolutely no problems with providing me the plethora of evidence and facts you've amassed to back up your theories. I'm anxiously waiting.

EDIT--If you reply with the rote "I'm not doing your homework for you" or "It doesn't matter because your filters won't accept the evidence" that is so typical here on ATS, then I submit that the truth and spreading the truth is hardly your goal, as you are clearly ignoring the principles of logical discourse for the sake of a cop out.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
MJND, your idea about making a myspace or facebook was great! I can't believe I didn't think of that! I'm gonna see if I can get to making one tonight.

Awesome.

Great thread. Starred and flagged.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Secondly, if you care so much about the truth, then why are you so ready to use ad hominem attacks against those who do not believe your conclusions? If the truth is really your goal, I'm assuming you'll have absolutely no problems with providing me the plethora of evidence and facts you've amassed to back up your theories. I'm anxiously waiting.

I don't care about delivering the truth to the people that won't listen, which can be obviously deduced from reading my first post in this thread. I think it's a hopeless to try and show people the truth if they don't want to hear it. It's only my speculation why they turn from it, but what is not speculation is that they do.

And what a coincidence that today is a day when a friend comes over, I decide to strike up a debate with him about 'conspiracies'. He mentions flouride in water, I show him some credentials about the negative effects and he...immediately "yeah, fine, but what are we even talking about, this is stupid.." and we change activities.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Reddupo]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Actually, there aren't quite as many sheep as people think. Most people know they're not being told the truth. One of the best strategies that actually brought quite a few new heads into the group was a series of video presentations, well advertised, in a public building, that lasted for a couple days. It was advertised in the local paper and door to door flyers. Quite a few showed up. But that is doing it in each area locally with a well organized intelligent group. Meetup is a very good online service, very low cost. I thought of doing this, but we intend to move this year. But with a group you can meet, get a local website, install linux and install the icecast or online radio applications and host your own local online radio station for next to nothing, and advertise it. Then the tshirts and flyers and things would start to add up. The presentations and radio, newsletters would start to get more people interested, and maybe get some interviews done, audio and video. I really believe every area should get going on this kind of thing. Face painting for the kids, with child minding. Really encourage the adults to show up and make it fun for little ones and informative.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
I don't care about delivering the truth to the people that won't listen, which can be obviously deduced from reading my first post in this thread. I think it's a hopeless to try and show people the truth if they don't want to hear it. It's only my speculation why they turn from it, but what is not speculation is that they do.

So in other words, you're not interested in how to educate people on the NWO (which is the thread you're in, by the way). You are here only to tell others--those that already agree with you--what they already know.

I see your point.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have thought about this many times, but it wasn't the "how to" inform people, but the why. Frankly, everything I have seen, even Zeitgeist, is very controversal. Most people I know believe in God and Jesus, and having a movie that attempts to disprove what people believe in turns them away (like it did with my family when I showed it to them). All of the sites I have been to seemingly have a bunch of information, most of which is controveral with no evidience other that all the bad things with todays government tied together magically with other unsupported information, and then other unsupported information linked together, and viola...you have a conspiracy site.

Now I am not trying to debunk any other site, people here on ATS, or saying that something is not going on...what I am trying to say is stand back for a moment and look at it like you were stupid (knew nothing of the NWO), and then have someone give you, or magically find info laying around, links to sites that talk about the end of the world, end of humanity, the government is going to kill people in billions, etc. See how it all looks now to someone else?

I highly doubt posting more stuff on Youtube, Myspace, Yahoo, Facebook will turn peoples heads. Sure some might "convert" (if you will), but most I am sure will be like "not more conspiracy crap!" First I think that if people want to get the word out about anything, it needs to be supported and documented with factual information that is not all magically tied in. The stuff the Russo guy said, I have yet to find information where what he says is true. Sure I have heard the stuff he said on Zeitgeist and seen the picture with him and the Rockafeller guy, but in all actuality it is hearsay. Think about it...

Similarly the whole FEMA coffins info...while this is very weird to just have coffins laying around, did the guy who found them and shot the video think to even go in and ask the workers what they were for? He was sneaking around, yet I never saw any "No Trespassing" signs, nor anyone working there saw him when he got on top of the coffins? They probably did, but just didn't say anything. I wish I was closer to Georgia and I would have personally went and asked.

Deny ignorance, but back it up with some logic first. Sometimes it is better to just casually bring it up in conversation, and hit several key points. By doing so, I have gotten my mother to eventually want to watch Zeitgeist. I have a few others too, but with time I will be trying to talk to people using logic and facts, not just trying to scare people.

Post not intended to offend anyone, or debunk anything anyone has said...Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MJND1990

I just started a Blog and this will be the main topic. Any help with info would be helpful, and please read and review it for any mistakes in info or syntax. I've already corrected so many errors and I'm sure I've missed some. I'm emailing to the address to everyone in my email contacts.

Down the Rabbit Hole

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I like your idea...just might do that...
a reply to: MJND1990

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ehhh very hard task,im tryiyng to reach 20 replies so i can post a thread

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join