It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO CoverUp Live-Anyone remember this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know that this one-shot show (well, two-shot, as they made a UFO CoverUp Live II as well) got a bad rep, but I was curious as to anyone's take on it, who actually saw the show some years back...

For those who don't know, it was hyped during the local news, even stating that they would have live reactions to it after airing (on the 11 o'clock news). So, the show airs, there were supposed govt agents, (which have since been identified as such) talking about the aliens, including biology, etc. The real bad rap came from the "strawberry ice cream" comment (saying that the alien's favorite food was strawberry ice cream). Of course, following the biology as stated on the show, for a creature with no teeth, and only a hard gumline, it seems a pretty good food choice.---------Anyways, about 3/4 of the way into the show, it was (at least in my area) cut off, and the channel went to infomercials. There wasn't a peep on the news, despite the earlier statement, and not even a scrap in the paper the next day, etc. about such reporting. The next installment aired a while after, only getting less than halfway through before the same thing happened (again, at least in my area). Now, I've learned much about the show, but I'm curious about others' opinions...

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
can't remember ever seeing the show, but I do remember reading about one of the captured EBE's liking strawberry ice cream. I think they named her Charleen or similar. She lived for approx 3yrs as I recall from memory. I haven't a clue where you would find the document. It was just one of those numerous ones you stumble across on a site, read and then go onto another one in the thirst for more information.

hmm, you might try in dr.richard boylan's archives actually or search under 'The aviary, ufos' in google. I think it might be related to that.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The two agents cited were called "Falcon" and "Condor". One of them was identified as Richard Doty, and I can't recall the other right offhand... I can find all the info, I'm just curious if others saw the show, and experienced the same case of it being cut off, not mentioned in the news, etc.

The substance of the specials seemed to be really out there, but I can't help but wonder about the cover-up I witnessed with my own eyes regarding the show. A lot of research I've done into the whole UFO cover-up seems to indicate numerous attempts by the government to "come clean", only to have it stopped at the last minute. As I witnessed this one personally, it just made it even stranger...

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am new to this site, although I have been coming here for quite some time. Anyway, I think some information on this site might help you.

Here is the link:
www.starshipgamma.com...

Scroll down to the three or four "UFO Coverup" lines. Is this the show you were referring to? I seem to remember the show somewhat. Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I not only saw that broadcast but also videotaped it. I still have it. The broadcast did not get cut off in my area. However, the video tape ran out so I had to put a second one in the vcr, thereby missing some of the program. It was hosted by Mike Farrel of MASH fame. I would be willing to send you a copy if you would pay for shipping.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Check your e-mail

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes, that's the show I'm referring to.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
(Gazrok, I tried to send this reply to your email address but got it back as undeliverable)

Sounds good. I'll get back to you with the details.

Just a footnote: If you want to know my impression of the program, I'm a little dubious of the veracity of the information that was presented but I try to keep an open mind. One area I'm suspicious of is the MJ-12 information. I have read that the so-called "official" document(s) written by Rear Admiral Hillenkoetter were shown to be forgeries because the signature was found to be an exact photocopy of another in a document known to be signed by the Rear Admiral. See www.ufo.active.pl... for details. That doesn't mean that everything that was presented was suspect, though.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
(we've had some trouble with my work e-mail, so I'll send you another addy...)

I'm not an expert, so I'm in no position to authenticate, or refute the MJ-12 documents, but the letter does match up to other research into the group. As far as the signature goes...many docs on my desk have the same exact signature...I use a stamp

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join