It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law may happen but is NOT imminent, here is why..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS members,

I have been known to read and watch alot of material on the NWO, and more recently with the economy slipping in the U.S., I have been considering the concept of Martial Law more seriously, especially after discovering that FEMA camps are _only_ in states which have the death penalty.

But then I did a little mathematics. There's "approx" 500 million people in the USA, not including Canada and Mexico. This is not including the illegal immigrants which are in the millions, and the tourists and visitors in the hundreds of thousands, or maybe millions, on a daily basis. So in actuality its more likely closer to 600 million easily.

There are "officially" around 800 FEMA camps that are known of. I'm sure a couple hundred could well have slipped the radar by being built underground or in totally isolated parts of the wilderness of the great western half of the country, where populations are very low (Idaho, for example, or Iowa). So there's more likely 1,000 or so camps.

I simply divided 600 million by 1,000 and came up with 600,000. This means for each camp, there are roughly SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND people within our borders. Sorry if I over-emphasized that. Yes, I understand that not all will be taken to the camps according to the plans. But cut that number in half and you're still at 300,000 people per camp. Cut it even further, and lets say they round up .. 1/8th of the population, of 1 in 8 people, it would be 1/8th of 600,000, which is 75,000 people per camp. That's just one in eight! And we all know the real number of people who'd resist would be around this, maybe even a little higher, so how could they do all of this with ... *drumroll* ..

..One Veteran Combat Brigade from Iraq? (1st Brigade, 3rd Division?)

Something else has to happen first, it is not time yet.

What needs to occur? DEPOPULATION, much more so than we've ever seen so far. I'm talking outright starvation, the releasing of biological and/or chemical agents resulting in pandemics and so forth. A good chunk of the population has to die before they could even begin to handle the sheer load of prisoners, even if they only took an eighth of the population.

Yes I know, you can always kill them to make room for more. But look at these numbers. 300,000 x 1000 = 300 million, and that would be to kill half of the total people currently within the U.S. borders on any given day. How many Jews did Hitler and the Nazi's "officially" kill in the Holocaust, was it 6 million? That left tons of evidence huh, even with the burning of the bodies and the mass graves of ash. They still got found out immediately, and abandoned some camps outright in their retreat? Yes .. the whole world would likely sit by and just watch, but even so, 300 million is quite the handful, even with today's technology. And thats just half of the population, the NWO plan is supposedly 80% of the population? Come on now .. is this really feasible right now? Think about it .. we need like .. some kinda airborne AIDS, or an Avian Flu mutation pandemic, or maybe a nuclear war, something to drastically depopulate before this would even become feasible. This is my stance and until we get reports that they've started rounding people up BEFORE Thanksgiving, im sticking to it.

Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Stupid...

If the population of this country wanted to stand together, especially if the government were that stupid, they, the government would be wiped out.. There is no way 1 guy/woman can guard 60000 people.. As soon as people got wind of this really happening, those FEMA camps would be free'd and those running them would be taking dirt naps... Who is going to sit around on their thumbs when something like this is going on? Nobody... The scottish have a saying, tis better to die fighting than to live on one's knees...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just to quickly add to this,

What you're looking at in my opinion is this: Localized Martial Law.

Perhaps certain towns or cities will become unruly and riot, and perhaps those cities and towns, or perhaps even an entire state, could be put under Martial Law, at which point only the "one in eight" people would be rounded up within that state's population, or cities' population which would be more easily accomidated by the FEMA death camps.

In short, don't be a part of the first big uprising, and you won't be made example of. That's if you cannot move away within a year's time. Just my thoughts..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Any sources???

what you are saying is logical and hell, it make sense but the enslavement of the American people would take years and the man hours and Money required are enormous.

Here's my opinion.
I don't think it will happen in this decade or the Next. It might eventually happen but most likely not.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was watching an interview with the late Aaron Russo yesterday, who was at one time good friends with David Rockerfeller. One of the things Rockerfeller touched upon was the need for population control. Apparantly the elite think around half of the world's population needs to go , not 80%, but either way that's still a hell of a lot of people.

I think you are quite right in that there would need to be a "justifiable cause" for putting people in those camps, some sort of national emergency like a pandemic would fit that bill . I can't see America killing people off in a blatant way like Hitler did, "they" will not be that audacious, it has to all look like a natural cause. A pandemic would be perfect and probably very easy to insitgate deliberately. The world has become acclimatised to this kind of possibilitiy, so if it hit, few would consider it planned. We have had Avian flu in the news for a couple of years now, the camps would be the perfect place to section of the "infected" members of the population to die. I can't see what use such facilities would be in a nuclear war - the camps would cease to exist if a nuclear bomb hit.

Yesterday's news about the army taking an active role in policing an area of the U.S. is in my mind the beginning of a plan to acclimatise people to a future scenario where wider areas of America have become similarly "overseen". Ease the people in gradually and the people will eventually accept the new as "normal". I can't see Martial law becoming a national force unless some real sh$ &t hits the fan, and as yet, there is nothing to warrant it. If the economy does actually meltdown completely then that's a different case scenario - all sorts of riots would break out and the government would move swiftly to implement national Martial Law I think.

I'm just glad I live in the UK and not the U.S. And if the Flu hits, well I'm stockpiled up for a good few months.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The title of this post got me thinking.

"Martial law may happen but is not imminent, here is why."

This is kind of a weird statement to make. I'm thinking it may rain today but it's not imminent. I could urinate today but it's not imminent. The world world could end today but it's not imminent.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i agree with u man
not on the whole numbers part but the idea yes
for example the movie V-vendetta has it layed out like you say
some "catastrophe" happens (terror attack, disease) whatever....
camps and what not ppl die and suffer
blah blah
go watch the movie

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco698
The title of this post got me thinking.

"Martial law may happen but is not imminent, here is why."

This is kind of a weird statement to make. I'm thinking it may rain today but it's not imminent. I could urinate today but it's not imminent. The world world could end today but it's not imminent.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

ElGato, please do everyone a favor and stop posting drivel. The sentence makes perfect sense.

new topics

top topics

join